What Is The Republican Alternative To ObamaCare

So you have no clue how economic data, like the GNP and GSP are gathered. Your under the belief that the BEA has ca rystal ball and can see into the future, eh.

Prettu dumb.
You are out in left field with your posting, dude...might want to reel it back in, and stay on topic of your own posting earlier.

So you believe that premiums can be known for 2014 in 2013? Is that what you're saying? Cuz all I can find are projections. Perhaps you have a source for 2014 premiums.

Yup, I do know what the 2014 premiums are, just go to the government healthcare site, there you will see what the 2014 premiums are. Etched in stone for next year. People are already signing up for them knowing what the premiums are.

Here's your problem obama has already admitted to lying you're defending obamacare of course you have to make shit up

You're as brainless as the other guy. Nowhere have I "defended obamacare".

You're imagining things that do not exist.

I just presented the researched info I could find regarding rates. The CBO, Kiaser, HHS and BLS are the go to sources.

You, apparently, believe that examining objective data is "defending" something. This explains why you don't know much.

Seems with all the personal attacks you know what you stated, and now you can't defend it other than attacking people who disagree with you. Might want to tone it down, it doesn't help your case.

And, you are oblivious to your own posts as in..

I think you're not understanding what your source is telling you.

You were the one that made it personal.

I just presented the researched info I could find regarding rates. The CBO, Kiaser, HHS and BLS are the go to sources.

You, apparently, believe that examining objective data is "defending" something. This explains why you don't know much.

Seems with all the personal attacks you know what you stated, and now you can't defend it other than attacking people who disagree with you. Might want to tone it down, it doesn't help your case.

Says the libtard who demands income redistribution.

Reading your previous post, I was right that you didn't know what your source was telling you. The 2014 premium rates are out for all to see, and it's not looking pretty for those who don't qualify for subsidies. You can believe what you want, but looking at the facts that are known, people are getting hosed except for those who are being subsidized.

You are out in left field with your posting, dude...might want to reel it back in, and stay on topic of your own posting earlier.

So you believe that premiums can be known for 2014 in 2013? Is that what you're saying? Cuz all I can find are projections. Perhaps you have a source for 2014 premiums.

Yup, I do know what the 2014 premiums are, just go to the government healthcare site, there you will see what the 2014 premiums are. Etched in stone for next year. People are already signing up for them knowing what the premiums are.

They are the estimated cost of the plan, paid up front. The 20/80 rule requires that 80% of the premium cost be used for actual healthcare. Like BlueCross/BlueShield has already done, at the end of the year, rebate checks are sent out.

No economist or business accountant would call the otherwise. I know it's easy to assume that it is, but all aprior budgets are esrimates of expected costs and are revised after the end of the fiscal year to reflect actualo money paid.

And, not the CBO, BLS, HHS, or any other data collection agency says differently.

They are the estimated cost of the plan, paid up front. The 20/80 rule requires that 80% of the premium cost be used for actual healthcare. Like BlueCross/BlueShield has already done, at the end of the year, rebate checks are sent out.

No economist or business accountant would call the otherwise. I know it's easy to assume that it is, but all aprior budgets are esrimates of expected costs and are revised after the end of the fiscal year to reflect actualo money paid.

And, not the CBO, BLS, HHS, or any other data collection agency says differently.
The premiums are etched in stone as to what people are going to be paying monthly for healthcare. Keep waiting for that rebate check, because of the low signups for non subsidized customers isn't happening, in fact, we the taxpayers will be paying the insurance companies for any shortages when the revenues aren't there. That's another little hidden secret found in the healthcare bill that wasn't brought to light.
Enjoy your free healthcare from the dime of others, dude.

I have an example that is either understood or demonstrates a dedication to ignorance.

The federal and state taxes taken out of your paycheck are properly refered to, by the IRS, as estimated taxes. The proper number to refer to when saying how much you paid in taxes is always for the prior fiscal year and based on the number AFTER filing of a tax return and either recieving a refund or paying any additional taxes due.

Of course ObamaCare is the alternative to Single Payer. Ignoring the fact that the Right conceived the idea of the mandate, they'll fight anything if Obama likes it.

Of course ObamaCare is the alternative to Single Payer. Ignoring the fact that the Right conceived the idea of the mandate, they'll fight anything if Obama likes it.

It doesn't have to be one or the other to get people insured. There are solutions that Obama would veto because it would go against his ideology
Like what? Throw out a couple of those.

It doesn't have to be one or the other to get people insured. There are solutions that Obama would veto because it would go against his ideology

They've been thown out there already...:eusa_shhh:

Republicans have one solution that they feel applies to all problems.

Do nothing.

Do you enjoy electronically jacking off in front of the rest of us ?

Republicans own 30 state houses and even more legislatures. At the state level, they are plenty busy.

Just because your narrow MSNBC fried mind can't comprehend that there is more than one government besides the group off assholes in D.C. isn't our problem.

I really doubt that if Obama came out and said he wanted to shyt-can the ACA that the GOP would get in his way.

I really doubt that if Obama came out and said, I am going finally start being transparent, that the GOP would complain.

I really doubt that if Obama kicked Eric Holder in his tiny little balls and then fired him, that the GOP would do anything but cheer.

Want to disagree ?

Do nothing.

Republicans own 30 state houses and even more legislatures. At the state level, they are plenty busy.

Just because your narrow MSNBC fried mind can't comprehend that there is more than one government besides the group off assholes in D.C. isn't our problem.

Somebody has to govern the states at the bottom of every list.

Do nothing.

Somebody has to govern the states at the bottom of every list.

Oh so true....most of those at the bottom used to be blue states (the south).

Now, we're just trying to clean up your sorry messes.

And I am sure that sink hole they call New Jersey is down there too.

California has to be at the top....with all those cities that are flush with cash...I mean going bankrupt...and having the nations highest sales taxes. Great job. :clap:

Forum List

Back