What is the republican health care plan?

In 2007, U.S. health care spending was about $7,421 per resident and accounted for 16.2% of the nation’s Gross Domestic Product (GDP); this is among the highest of all industrialized countries. Total health care expenditures grew at an annual rate of 6.1 percent in 2007, a slower rate than recent years, yet still outpacing inflation and the growth in national income. Absent reform, there is general agreement that health costs are likely to continue to rise in the foreseeable future.

U.S. Health Care Costs:*Background Brief

From your own research...

Government programs, such as Medicare and Medicaid, account for a significant share of health care spending. Public health expenditures made up about 46% of the health care dollar in 2007, with the remainder split between private and out-of-pocket spending (42% and 12%, respectively). Medicare spending has grown at a slightly lower rate, on average, than private health insurance spending, at about 9.0 vs. 10.1% annually respectively between 1970 and 2003. [3] Medicaid expenditures, similarly, have grown at slower rate than private spending, though the current economic recession is likely to increase the number of enrollees in Medicaid and therefore increase Medicaid spending. [4]

So, if we take government out of the healthcare spending, suddenly the costs go down. Gee...Where was it I saw that government always inflates the costs of doing anything?

Oh, thats right. Just about every thread on healthcare that has been posted on the ENTIRE internet!

chrissy lewinsky won't be happy until EVERYONE else is paying for what he is supposed to pay for himself.

Hey Dive, here's a WAY OFF TOPIC question. Do you see a profile pic next to my screen name?
i think you mean an avatar, and thata a no, a profile pic is different and can only be seen when viewing someones profile

AVATAR....PROFILE PIC... WTF cares??? But thanks for answering my question.
I don't know about that.

I am far from rich and yet, My doctor has the same MD after his name as one who services the rich. In fact, the rich are getting ripped off in My opinion because they are way overpaying.

In 2007, U.S. health care spending was about $7,421 per resident and accounted for 16.2% of the nation’s Gross Domestic Product (GDP); this is among the highest of all industrialized countries. Total health care expenditures grew at an annual rate of 6.1 percent in 2007, a slower rate than recent years, yet still outpacing inflation and the growth in national income. Absent reform, there is general agreement that health costs are likely to continue to rise in the foreseeable future.

you still never explained how it is I get great health care when I'm not rich....

you daft ****.

You DON'T. Just like the Europeans DON'T. The Canadians DON'T. JESUS, talk about DAFT. Why do you think the rich come here from ALL OVER THE FUCKING WORLD??????

You get what you pay for, and if you don't pay for anything, then you should just be damn glad you're getting ANYTHING AT ALL!

I DO get great health care... that's my point. I don't make a lot of money but I still get great health care. Chrissy lewinsky has yet to explain thatl

Government programs, such as Medicare and Medicaid, account for a significant share of health care spending. Public health expenditures made up about 46% of the health care dollar in 2007, with the remainder split between private and out-of-pocket spending (42% and 12%, respectively). Medicare spending has grown at a slightly lower rate, on average, than private health insurance spending, at about 9.0 vs. 10.1% annually respectively between 1970 and 2003. [3] Medicaid expenditures, similarly, have grown at slower rate than private spending, though the current economic recession is likely to increase the number of enrollees in Medicaid and therefore increase Medicaid spending. [4]

So, if we take government out of the healthcare spending, suddenly the costs go down. Gee...Where was it I saw that government always inflates the costs of doing anything?

Oh, thats right. Just about every thread on healthcare that has been posted on the ENTIRE internet!
also the government doesnt allow them to charge full price
so of course they would have lower cost increases, the public makes up the difference in their prices

you still never explained how it is I get great health care when I'm not rich....

you daft ****.

You DON'T. Just like the Europeans DON'T. The Canadians DON'T. JESUS, talk about DAFT. Why do you think the rich come here from ALL OVER THE FUCKING WORLD??????

You get what you pay for, and if you don't pay for anything, then you should just be damn glad you're getting ANYTHING AT ALL!

Soon healthcare costs will amount to 18% of American GDP. It is estimated that after that, they will take up all of the growth of the American economy.

Costs can be reined in by a single payer system. That is why evey other Western democracy uses one and why they pay HALF per capita what we pay for healthcare.

you daft ****.

Soon healthcare costs will amount to 18% of American GDP. It is estimated that after that, they will take up all of the growth of the American economy.

Costs can be reined in by a single payer system. That is why evey other Western democracy uses one and why they pay HALF per capita what we pay for healthcare.

NOT every western democracy outside the US has a single payer system, daft ****.

Notice how he keeps avoiding the question...

So, when you going to invite Crayon Boy over to have a threeway with you and OldBoxofrocks??

Notice how he keeps avoiding the question...

So, when you going to invite Crayon Boy over to have a threeway with you and OldBoxofrocks??

chrissy will demand to be in the middle of the sandwich.

so of course they would have lower cost increases, the public makes up the difference in their prices
Yep.

So, to recap....

Government is driving up costs and making it worse for everyone and the OP want government to be even more involved....

Yep.

So, to recap....

Government is driving up costs and making it worse for everyone and the OP want government to be even more involved....

he's a regular Marxist

NOT every western democracy outside the US has a single payer system, daft ****.
see, he keeps repeating the same lies

Yep.

So, to recap....

And is in the process of writing a stunning creative writing story, about his old man's college years, written in the first person.

Yup...Pretty much covers it.

Yep.

So, to recap....

And is in the process of writing a stunning creative writing story, about his old man's college years, written in the first person.

Yup...Pretty much covers it.
Well, glad I could solve this mystery then.

I'm now off to fend for the poor by making some rich guy buy our drinks!

I'm just curious as to why our own president isn't opting for this plan as HIS medical security blanket. And I'm also wondering WHEN he plans to read the ENTIRE plan before going out and promoting it. Will he EVER call on someone to ask the questions that have been raised about mandatory abortions, early death options, the REAL cost of keeping your existing coverage or whether your current provider will be allowed to perform in the same way it did BEFORE the reform goes into effect.

THAT"S the press conference I want to be see.

I'm just curious as to why our own president isn't opting for this plan as HIS medical security blanket. And I'm also wondering WHEN he plans to read the ENTIRE plan before going out and promoting it. Will he EVER call on someone to ask the questions that have been raised about mandatory abortions, early death options, the REAL cost of keeping your existing coverage or whether your current provider will be allowed to perform in the same way it did BEFORE the reform goes into effect.

THAT"S the press conference I want to be see.

Read it?? LOL. Since when does the president and/or congress read the bills they sign??? lol.

I agree with you. Are you just a longhorn fan, or are you from Texas?

The OP is a false premise that assumes that the government needs to be involved in health care.
Just another liberal looking for the nanny government to take care of him.
.................Or possibly someone like me , who was paying over 100 grand a year in income tax and receiving ZERO.... Other than " defending my FreeDumb" and doling out cash to IsNTreal in the name of GeeJuss.
Idiot hillbillies.

Forum List

Back