What is the republican health care plan?

Have you even Googled "republican healthcare"? There are pages and pages on it. What are you really trying to get at Derek? I really doubt a real effort was even attempted from the right. The dems have a major majority in the House, and a super majority in the senate. There has been no indication of any bipartisan under this administration. So Derek....I ask you what's your point?
the moron doesnt have one
unless its on top of his head

Have you even Googled "republican healthcare"? There are pages and pages on it. What are you really trying to get at Derek? I really doubt a real effort was even attempted from the right. The dems have a major majority in the House, and a super majority in the senate. There has been no indication of any bipartisan under this administration. So Derek....I ask you what's your point?

Since you are the first and only person to ask a reasonable question about health care, I will give you an honest answer. You won't like it, but it will not be rude. Republicans have a "cash cow" with their medical corporations. The medical lobbies, (which are significant in power) do not want the system to change. All the rest is window dressing. There are some bills out there that well-meaning Republicans put forth. President Barack Obama has actually accepted some of those ideas. But, it won't show up on the news because the climate in Washington is blood and gutz on health care. Nobody wants to get on the wrong side of this thing, and there is no safe side.

The Republicans paraded their bills around, then shredded them. A quick phone call, and I have talking points to destroy anything that even smells like a Republican plan in USMB. So, Meister, it is the same old politics, with the Democrats in charge, except for one thing. Like FDR battled for Social Security, President Obama will have to win health care. If President Obama fails, it will not be the Republicans that put him out of office. If he wins, his second term is assured. This one is for all the chips. This is why I spend every available hour I can working for ObamaCare.

obama_1249432a.jpg

Last edited:

Since you are the first and only person to ask a reasonable question about health care, I will give you an honest answer. You won't like it, but it will not be rude. Republicans have a "cash cow" with their medical corporations. The medical lobbies, (which are significant in power) do not want the system to change. All the rest is window dressing. There are some bills out there that well-meaning Republicans put forth. President Barack Obama has actually accepted some of those ideas. But, it won't show up on the news because the climate in Washington is blood and gutz on health care. Nobody wants to get on the wrong side of this thing, and there is no safe side.

The Republicans paraded their bills then shredded them in committee. A quick phone call, and I have talking points to destroy anything that even smells like a Republican plan in USMB. So, Meister, it is the same old politics, with the Democrats in charge, except for one thing. Like FDR battled for Social Security, President Obama will have to win health care. If President Obama fails, it will not be the Republicans that put him out of office. If he wins, his a second term is a lock. This one is for all the chips. This is why I spend every available hour I can working for ObamaCare.

you prove you are a fucking moron one more time
i can believe you can make a phone call and get "talking points"
you have to have someone else do your thinking FOR YOU

According to my research, Senator Coburn and others offered this reform and it is referenced in the Congressional Record at this link. I'm sure you'll find some objection, but you asked for something in the Record, so here you go.

Search Results - THOMAS (Library of Congress)

Here's a repost for Derek...or is it being ignored????

derek is the new Chris.

i dont know about that El.....Chrissy does not make fun of little kids with problems like this asswipe does....but then what do you expect from a little spoiled fuck...

The Republicans paraded their bills around, then shredded them. A quick phone call, and I have talking points to destroy anything that even smells like a Republican plan in USMB. So, Meister, it is the same old politics, with the Democrats in charge, except for one thing. Like FDR battled for Social Security, President Obama will have to win health care. If President Obama fails, it will not be the Republicans that put him out of office. If he wins, his a second term is assured. This one is for all the chips. This is why I spend every available hour I can working for ObamaCare.

obama_1249432a.jpg

Did you seriously call someone to get them to tell you what to say??? What did they tell you to say about my post that gave you EXACTLY what you asked for? PROOF in the "SACRED" Congressional Record of republican reform... Thats what you wanted. That's what I gave you.

Did you seriously call someone to get them to tell you what to say??? What did they tell you to say about my post that gave you EXACTLY what you asked for? PROOF in the "SACRED" Congressional Record of republican reform... Thats what you wanted. That's what I gave you.
You mean it isn't readily apparent that he's making all this shit up as he goes??

You mean it isn't readily apparent that he's making all this shit up as he goes??
that would actually give him MORE credit than he deserves
someone else telling him this shit is more likely

I gotta be honest, I'm really disappointed that he hasn't acknowledged the post with the answer to his post.

I guess he's really stumped. DAMN...I hate when I run em off. They are so fun to play with.

I would very much like to go to a real Health Care System in one step. It would be less costly, and better for all. But those in power, economic, not political, will not allow that. So we will have to take half a loaf, and incrementaly set up a reasonable system.

its not better for all since all dont want it

We're dealing with perhaps the greatest poseur USMB -or any other forum for that matter- has ever seen.

First of all poser is spelled "poser." According to the Urban Dictionary someone who pretends they are something they are not. I am not a poser.

I am a professional liar. I am an advertising man. I admit what I am, and I am proud of it......sometimes! I make a living twisting the facts. I believe William Shakespear said something like, "We are all actors, salesmen, and whores, the only difference is the matter of degree."

We create images in your mind. We spend about ten minutes out of every hour you watch television convincing you to buy things you don't even need, and that they will make you happy. As if Republicans don't know what a national advertising agency is!!!! Advertising agencies are the ass-hole of big business. It is where all the shit comes out of your television set into your living room!

But, every once in a while. Not very often. Something comes along that is so honest, important, and compassionate, that I must dedicate my free hours to making sure it gets done. Support ObamaCare, health care for everyone.

Now, here are some pictures of posers, (no "u"), who look like a pretty happy bunch. I appreciate you associating me with this fun group!

POSERS.jpg

Last edited:
We're dealing with perhaps the greatest poseur USMB -or any other forum for that matter- has ever seen.

First of all poser is spelled "poser." According to the Urban Dictionary someone who pretends they are something they are not. I am not a poser.

I am a professional liar. I am an advertising man. I admit what I am, and I am proud of it......sometimes! I make a living twisting the facts. No one ever knows if I am lying, or telling the truth, except my boss. As if Republicans have never heard of a national advertising agency?????? I believe William Shakespear said something like, "We are all actors, salesmen, and whores, the only difference is the matter of degree."

We create images in your mind. We make you think you need all that material junk to be happy. Advertising agencies are the ass-hole of big business. It is where all the shit comes out of your television set in your home! Advertising.....

Now, here are some pictures of posers, (no "u"), look like a pretty happy bunch. I appreciate you associating me with this fun group.

POSERS.jpg

You say, wrap the poser talk, they are a voting block?

youre dumb as shit

I am a professional liar. I am an advertising man. I admit what I am, and I am proud of it......sometimes! I make a living twisting the facts. No one ever knows if I am lying, or telling the truth, except my boss. As if Republicans have never heard of a national advertising agency?????? I believe William Shakespear said something like, "We are all actors, salesmen, and whores, the only difference is the matter of degree."

We create images in your mind. We make you think you need all that material junk to be happy. Advertising agencies are the ass-hole of big business. It is where all the shit comes out of your television set in your home! Advertising.....

Now, here are some pictures of posers, (no "u"), look like a pretty happy bunch. I appreciate you associating me with this fun group.
I know what I mean and the etymology behind the words I use.

po⋅seur
  /poʊˈzɜr; Fr. pɔˈzœr/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [poh-zur; Fr. paw-zœr] Show IPA

–noun, plural -seurs  /-ˈzɜrz; Fr. -ˈzœr/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [-zurz; Fr. -zœr] Show IPA .
a person who attempts to impress others by assuming or affecting a manner, degree of elegance, sentiment, etc., other than his or her true one.

You are a poseur.

Last edited:

I know what I mean and the etymology behind the words I use.

po⋅seur
  /poʊˈzɜr; Fr. pɔˈzœr/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [poh-zur; Fr. paw-zœr] Show IPA

–noun, plural -seurs  /-ˈzɜrz; Fr. -ˈzœr/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [-zurz; Fr. -zœr] Show IPA .
a person who attempts to impress others by assuming or affecting a manner, degree of elegance, sentiment, etc., other than his or her true one.

You are a poseur.
poseur - Definition from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary

more proof he is a moron

Forum List

Back