What is the republican health care plan?

Troll_fail.jpg

is that Derek after his old man wrote him out of the will?....

And he so had his heart set on the family's hereditary double-wide, too.

According to my research, Senator Coburn and others offered this reform and it is referenced in the Congressional Record at this link. I'm sure you'll find some objection, but you asked for something in the Record, so here you go.

Search Results - THOMAS (Library of Congress)

Which research could simply have consisted of reading this thread, since I posted that pages BEFORE Derek smugly claimed that such a thing didn't exist. I continue to be deeply amused by his complete disconnect from reality.

In 2007, U.S. health care spending was about $7,421 per resident and accounted for 16.2% of the nation’s Gross Domestic Product (GDP); this is among the highest of all industrialized countries. Total health care expenditures grew at an annual rate of 6.1 percent in 2007, a slower rate than recent years, yet still outpacing inflation and the growth in national income. Absent reform, there is general agreement that health costs are likely to continue to rise in the foreseeable future.

U.S. Health Care Costs:*Background Brief
The nation's demographic is aging....It only figures that there will be more demand for medical services.

So, when you going to invite Crayon Boy over to have a threeway with you and OldBoxofrocks??

Not only that, but the more discretionary income people have - and ours have it in amounts unprecedented in the rest of the world - the more they CHOOSE to spend on medical services. Leftists would like us to believe that all healthcare spending in the US is of the basic, essential sort, such as "I fell off the ladder and broke my arm". It isn't. Medical care is very much a luxury item, as well, in the same way that a Porsche serves the same basic function as a Honda, but is purchased for VERY different reasons.

In 2007, U.S. health care spending was about $7,421 per resident and accounted for 16.2% of the nation’s Gross Domestic Product (GDP); this is among the highest of all industrialized countries. Total health care expenditures grew at an annual rate of 6.1 percent in 2007, a slower rate than recent years, yet still outpacing inflation and the growth in national income. Absent reform, there is general agreement that health costs are likely to continue to rise in the foreseeable future.

U.S. Health Care Costs:*Background Brief

From your own research...

Government programs, such as Medicare and Medicaid, account for a significant share of health care spending. Public health expenditures made up about 46% of the health care dollar in 2007, with the remainder split between private and out-of-pocket spending (42% and 12%, respectively). Medicare spending has grown at a slightly lower rate, on average, than private health insurance spending, at about 9.0 vs. 10.1% annually respectively between 1970 and 2003. [3] Medicaid expenditures, similarly, have grown at slower rate than private spending, though the current economic recession is likely to increase the number of enrollees in Medicaid and therefore increase Medicaid spending. [4]

So, if we take government out of the healthcare spending, suddenly the costs go down. Gee...Where was it I saw that government always inflates the costs of doing anything?

Oh, thats right. Just about every thread on healthcare that has been posted on the ENTIRE internet!

chrissy lewinsky won't be happy until EVERYONE else is paying for what he is supposed to pay for himself.

And just as big a broke, miserable sad sack as he is.

The OP is a false premise that assumes that the government needs to be involved in health care.
Just another liberal looking for the nanny government to take care of him.
.................Or possibly someone like me , who was paying over 100 grand a year in income tax and receiving ZERO.... Other than " defending my FreeDumb" and doling out cash to IsNTreal in the name of GeeJuss.
Idiot hillbillies.
yeah, thats quite ironic for some moron like you to call others idiots

wrong again
our posts to YOU are silly insults because thats all your worth

You and elvis only post insults for all your posts.

I recommend that you go back and read all your posts.

You will see what I mean.
you are lying, we both used to engage you only to have you ignore it
what the hell do you think we dont waste our time to do more than insult you NOW?
you've proven you are not worthy of the time

it also got kinda old answering the same post over and over....

you still never explained how it is I get great health care when I'm not rich....

you daft ****.

You DON'T. Just like the Europeans DON'T. The Canadians DON'T. JESUS, talk about DAFT. Why do you think the rich come here from ALL OVER THE FUCKING WORLD??????

You get what you pay for, and if you don't pay for anything, then you should just be damn glad you're getting ANYTHING AT ALL!

I DO get great health care... that's my point. I don't make a lot of money but I still get great health care. Chrissy lewinsky has yet to explain thatl

he has to call up M.Moore and see what chunks advises....

Costs can be reined in by a single payer system. That is why evey other Western democracy uses one and why they pay HALF per capita what we pay for healthcare.

if i had a hundred bucks every time this fucker says this...i would be buying ribeyes this month instead of round steak....

chrissy lewinsky won't be happy until EVERYONE else is paying for what he is supposed to pay for himself.
And you just want the pregnant, paraplegic, geriatric women with AIDS to die in the back alley.

Pregnant, paraplegic, geriatric SINGLE MOTHERS with AIDS. Everything's about the sainted single mothers, y'know.

lmao...As a single mother I probably should have been at least marginally offended by this but I just found it funny. Oh wait, being a SM didn't make me lose my sense of humor or suddenly become self righteous like it does to a lot of women.

I'm no saint (really who'd want to be??? I have much more fun my way) and I'll take care of my daughter's healthcare myself so Obama can just keep his grubby lil hands OFF my money and my healthcare decisions for my family.

Pages and Pages and Pages have gone by and no one has offered a complete answer to the topic of this thread is What is the Republican Health Care Plan? It has been a little emotional. When I asked for proof that there was legislation, I received a personal attack. So, let's get the subject off me, and back on What is the Republican Health Care Plan? Now Dude said he had the plan, but squirmed out of it at the last minute. You know, his usual quips that no one understands except him?

We are awaiting proof from the Congressional Record FROM ANYONE that there has even been a Republican Health Care Plan. Of course we all know there is no such thing. But, play along just for the Repubs. You know how upset they get when things don't go their way. It is better for everybody when Repubs are rested. We don't have to go through their OxyContin® fits.[/SIZE]

congressional-record-2.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Didn't squirm out of shit, asshole.

The link to the republican alternative was also posted by someone else.

BTW, it seems they've tried the strategy of getting their plan into the bill, on a piecemeal basis, during the mark-up phase in committee, which happened today.

But apparently, you're too much of an adolescent ignoramus to recognize that there's more than one way to skin the proverbial legislative cat.

Didn't squirm out of shit, asshole.

The link to the republican alternative was also posted by someone else.

BTW, it seems they've tried the strategy of getting their plan into the bill, on a piecemeal basis, during the mark-up phase in committee, which happened today.

But apparently, you're too much of an adolescent ignoramus to recognize that there's more than one way to skin the proverbial legislative cat.
i told you he would contonue to claim it hadnt been provided

i love it when morons like this one make me right all the time

Pages and Pages and Pages have gone by and no one has offered a complete answer to the topic of this thread is What is the Republican Health Care Plan? It has been a little emotional. When I asked for proof that there was legislation, I received a personal attack. So, let's get the subject off me, and back on What is the Republican Health Care Plan? Now Dude said he had the plan, but squirmed out of it at the last minute. You know, his usual quips that no one understands except him?

We are awaiting proof from the Congressional Record FROM ANYONE that there has even been a Republican Health Care Plan. Of course we all know there is no such thing. But, play along just for the Repubs. You know how upset they get when things don't go their way. It is better for everybody when Repubs are rested. We don't have to go through their OxyContin® fits.[/SIZE]

congressional-record-2.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Have you even Googled "republican healthcare"? There are pages and pages on it. What are you really trying to get at Derek? I really doubt a real effort was even attempted from the right. The dems have a major majority in the House, and a super majority in the senate. There has been no indication of any bipartisan under this administration. So Derek....I ask you what's your point?

Forum List

Back