What is the republican health care plan?

Why not??

Facts don't permeate your thick skull, and even when people answer you insipid questions of false dichotomy, you never accept them.

So, when you going to invite Crayon Boy over to have a threeway with you and OldBoxofrocks??

Last edited:
christ, that sounds like chris.
doesnt it?
hard to believe there could be TWO so fucking moronic now doesnt it?

I know. You and elvis are amazing.

All you post are silly insults. It is very sad.

Sorry, Chris. What's very sad is that you don't read anything BUT the insult posts. Not that it would help. Besides, that would require you to engage in logical discussion instead of teenage tripe and moronic mantras

doesnt it?

Sorry, Chris. What's very sad is that you don't read anything BUT the insult posts. Not that it would help. Besides, that would require you to engage in logical discussion instead of teenage tripe and moronic mantras
this is why so many dont bother to actually engage him in a serious debate because he will completely ignore it and just keep posting the very same debunked nonsense over and over

doesnt it?

wrong again
our posts to YOU are silly insults because thats all your worth

You and elvis only post insults for all your posts.

I recommend that you go back and read all your posts.

You will see what I mean.

Why not??

Facts don't permeate your thick skull, and even when people answer you insipid questions of false dichotomy, you never accept them.

So, when you going to invite Crayon Boy over to have a threeway with you and OldBoxofrocks??

Facts are what you ignore.

wrong again
our posts to YOU are silly insults because thats all your worth

You and elvis only post insults for all your posts.

I recommend that you go back and read all your posts.

You will see what I mean.
you are lying, we both used to engage you only to have you ignore it
what the hell do you think we dont waste our time to do more than insult you NOW?
you've proven you are not worthy of the time

Why not??

Facts are what you ignore.
I didn't ask you that.

In 2007, U.S. health care spending was about $7,421 per resident and accounted for 16.2% of the nation’s Gross Domestic Product (GDP); this is among the highest of all industrialized countries. Total health care expenditures grew at an annual rate of 6.1 percent in 2007, a slower rate than recent years, yet still outpacing inflation and the growth in national income. Absent reform, there is general agreement that health costs are likely to continue to rise in the foreseeable future.

U.S. Health Care Costs: Background Brief

Hey Dive, here's a WAY OFF TOPIC question. Do you see a profile pic next to my screen name?

In 2007, U.S. health care spending was about $7,421 per resident and accounted for 16.2% of the nation’s Gross Domestic Product (GDP); this is among the highest of all industrialized countries. Total health care expenditures grew at an annual rate of 6.1 percent in 2007, a slower rate than recent years, yet still outpacing inflation and the growth in national income. Absent reform, there is general agreement that health costs are likely to continue to rise in the foreseeable future.

U.S. Health Care Costs:*Background Brief
The nation's demographic is aging....It only figures that there will be more demand for medical services.

you still never explained how it is I get great health care when I'm not rich....

you daft ****.

Absent reform, there is general agreement that health costs are likely to continue to rise in the foreseeable future.

Meanwhile, with reform, it is GARUNTEED to cost more for GENERATIONS. Who is going to pay for the illegals, the unemployed, the homeless, the lazy??? Hell, I could be homeless too if I just decided NOT to get my ass out of bed and go to work everyday. And don't tell me there aren't ways to earn a living in this world. I can go lay bricks or sack groceries starting tomorrow if I had to.

you still never explained how it is I get great health care when I'm not rich....

you daft ****.

You DON'T. Just like the Europeans DON'T. The Canadians DON'T. JESUS, talk about DAFT. Why do you think the rich come here from ALL OVER THE FUCKING WORLD??????

You get what you pay for, and if you don't pay for anything, then you should just be damn glad you're getting ANYTHING AT ALL!

From your own research...

Government programs, such as Medicare and Medicaid, account for a significant share of health care spending. Public health expenditures made up about 46% of the health care dollar in 2007, with the remainder split between private and out-of-pocket spending (42% and 12%, respectively). Medicare spending has grown at a slightly lower rate, on average, than private health insurance spending, at about 9.0 vs. 10.1% annually respectively between 1970 and 2003. [3] Medicaid expenditures, similarly, have grown at slower rate than private spending, though the current economic recession is likely to increase the number of enrollees in Medicaid and therefore increase Medicaid spending. [4]

So, if we take government out of the healthcare spending, suddenly the costs go down. Gee...Where was it I saw that government always inflates the costs of doing anything?

Oh, thats right. Just about every thread on healthcare that has been posted on the ENTIRE internet!

Forum List

Back