What is the republican health care plan?

youre dumb as shit

POSERS.jpg

youre dumb as shit[/QUOTE]​

I don't know if I should take that compliment. Aren't you the guy who was laughing at extremely poor people crawling through a garbage pile for food? I'll take "dumb" any day over "sociopathic."

He probably called someone to ask how to spell poser. I guess poseur is just too far out there to grasp.

still waiting for a response to my post that answered his original posted question............

I posted it twice. I know it was seen

still waiting for a response to my post that answered his original posted question............

Asked and answered. Call a Republican Congressman if you want updates. We Democrats have our hands full with the health care that could actually become law!

Asked and answered. Call a Republican Congressman if you want updates. We Democrats have our hands full with the health care that could actually become law!

if you're so busy with health care, what the fuck are you doing posting on a message board?

WTF??? You asked for reform on on the CR and I showed it to you. That's all you can say in response????

Figures. I knew you couldn't handle the answer

WTF??? You asked for reform on on the CR and I showed it to you. That's all you can say in response????

I really don't know what you want from me. Perhaps read the thread again. I have addressed everyone's questions.

Mrs. is home. Goodnight.

I really don't know what you want from me. Perhaps read the thread again. I have addressed everyone's questions.

We haven't asked any questions of you. I don't want anything from you but to acknowledge that I gave you exactly what you asked for and have YET to see you recognize that it IS there. I get that you don't want to accept the fact. That's obvious. You don't need to explain yourself any further. We already know.

Forum List

Back