What is the republican health care plan?

still waiting for a response to my post that answered his original posted question............

I posted it twice. I know it was seen

Asked and answered. Call a Republican Congressman if you want updates. We Democrats have our hands full with the health care that could actually become law!

I don't have to call anyone for my information. I found it all on my own. You could have done the same if you had used as much diligence to search for the answer to your own question before you started spouting off at the anus about shit you have NO clue about.

WTF??? You asked for reform on on the CR and I showed it to you. That's all you can say in response????

Figures. I knew you couldn't handle the answer

I really don't know what you want from me. Perhaps read the thread again. I have addressed everyone's questions.

We haven't asked any questions of you. I don't want anything from you but to acknowledge that I gave you exactly what you asked for and have YET to see you recognize that it IS there. I get that you don't want to accept the fact. That's obvious. You don't need to explain yourself any further. We already know.
What??...The goalposts got moved again??

Never saw that one coming!! :lol:

I really don't know what you want from me. Perhaps read the thread again. I have addressed everyone's questions.

We haven't asked any questions of you. I don't want anything from you but to acknowledge that I gave you exactly what you asked for and have YET to see you recognize that it IS there. I get that you don't want to accept the fact. That's obvious. You don't need to explain yourself any further. We already know.
What??...The goalposts got moved again??

Never saw that one coming!! :lol:

Doesn't surprise me a bit. Classic move. That's the typical liberal democrat reaction to the truth that is too big to ignore.

Okay the chief problem with our current health care system is that rather than having been designed by doctors and patients it has been designed by trial lawyers, bureaucrats, and politicians working in their spare time of which all three have way too much. So of course it costs way too much, doesn't always deliver in a timely fashion and is set up not to reward patients and doctors but to reward politicians, trial lawyers, and bureaucrats.

And the left supposes that the solution is to let the aforementioned three groups work on it full time? Tell me where that line is where leftist go to check their damn brains so that they can actually believe those groups are going to come up with a plan that will actually work.

I don't know if I should take that compliment. Aren't you the guy who was laughing at extremely poor people crawling through a garbage pile for food? I'll take "dumb" any day over "sociopathic."

yes i laugh at you while you crawl through the garbage for food knowing youre nothing more than a malingering lazy welfare recipient who only wants more of other peoples money, that makes you not only dumb but a thief as well.

Last edited:
I don't know if I should take that compliment. Aren't you the guy who was laughing at extremely poor people crawling through a garbage pile for food? I'll take "dumb" any day over "sociopathic."

and yet your the asshole making fun of little kids with physical problems.....lowlife....

We're dealing with perhaps the greatest poseur USMB -or any other forum for that matter- has ever seen.

First of all poser is spelled "poser." According to the Urban Dictionary someone who pretends they are something they are not. I am not a poser.

I am a professional liar. I am an advertising man. I admit what I am, and I am proud of it......sometimes! I make a living twisting the facts. I believe William Shakespear said something like, "We are all actors, salesmen, and whores, the only difference is the matter of degree."

We create images in your mind. We spend about ten minutes out of every hour you watch television convincing you to buy things you don't even need, and that they will make you happy. As if Republicans don't know what a national advertising agency is!!!! Advertising agencies are the ass-hole of big business. It is where all the shit comes out of your television set into your living room!

But, every once in a while. Not very often. Something comes along that is so honest, important, and compassionate, that I must dedicate my free hours to making sure it gets done. Support ObamaCare, health care for everyone.

Now, here are some pictures of posers, (no "u"), who look like a pretty happy bunch. I appreciate you associating me with this fun group!

POSERS.jpg

You could have shortened this to..."Yes, I am a dumbass."

still waiting for a response to my post that answered his original posted question............

I posted it twice. I know it was seen

Asked and answered. Call a Republican Congressman if you want updates. We Democrats have our hands full with the health care that could actually become law!

If the U.S. Postal Service, Welfare, VA are good examples of Democratic Government run programs, then it's not a whole lot to look forward to.

Do us a a favor and change your scree name to "Derek_Dumber"

WTF??? You asked for reform on on the CR and I showed it to you. That's all you can say in response????

Figures. I knew you couldn't handle the answer

You'll never get acknowledgement from this ass. I had a guy swear up and down that something didn't exist, and then when I posted 10 links to prove that it did, he discredited them and danced around the topic for weeks. Basically, he was dumbass that didn't realize he was dumbass...I'm seeing alot of similarities.

You don;t suppose he actually misspeled dumber do you? Derek the Dumber would certainly be more appropriate.

Costs can be reined in by a single payer system. That is why evey other Western democracy uses one and why they pay HALF per capita what we pay for healthcare.

if i had a hundred bucks every time this fucker says this...i would be buying ribeyes this month instead of round steak....

He's right, though. Costs CAN be reined in by a single-payer system. All the single payer has to do is refuse to pay for Granny's medicine and keep people waiting for surgery until they die. Dead people tend to be pretty cheap.

What Chris has trouble understanding is that "cheap" isn't automatically desirable.

Forum List

Back