What is the republican health care plan?

We're dealing with perhaps the greatest poseur USMB -or any other forum for that matter- has ever seen.

First of all poser is spelled "poser." According to the Urban Dictionary someone who pretends they are something they are not. I am not a poser.

I am a professional liar. I am an advertising man. I admit what I am, and I am proud of it......sometimes! I make a living twisting the facts. No one ever knows if I am lying, or telling the truth, except my boss. As if Republicans have never heard of a national advertising agency?????? I believe William Shakespear said something like, "We are all actors, salesmen, and whores, the only difference is the matter of degree."

We create images in your mind. We make you think you need all that material junk to be happy. Advertising agencies are the ass-hole of big business. It is where all the shit comes out of your television set in your home! Advertising.....

Now, here are some pictures of posers, (no "u"), look like a pretty happy bunch. I appreciate you associating me with this fun group.
I know what I mean and the etymology behind the words I use.

po⋅seur
  /poʊˈzɜr; Fr. pɔˈzœr/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [poh-zur; Fr. paw-zœr] Show IPA

–noun, plural -seurs  /-ˈzɜrz; Fr. -ˈzœr/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [-zurz; Fr. -zœr] Show IPA .
a person who attempts to impress others by assuming or affecting a manner, degree of elegance, sentiment, etc., other than his or her true one.

You are a poseur.

What do you expect from a dumbass who uses the URBAN Dictionary?

First of all poser is spelled "poser." According to the Urban Dictionary someone who pretends they are something they are not. I am not a poser.

I am a professional liar. I am an advertising man. I admit what I am, and I am proud of it......sometimes! I make a living twisting the facts. No one ever knows if I am lying, or telling the truth, except my boss. As if Republicans have never heard of a national advertising agency?????? I believe William Shakespear said something like, "We are all actors, salesmen, and whores, the only difference is the matter of degree."

We create images in your mind. We make you think you need all that material junk to be happy. Advertising agencies are the ass-hole of big business. It is where all the shit comes out of your television set in your home! Advertising.....

Now, here are some pictures of posers, (no "u"), look like a pretty happy bunch. I appreciate you associating me with this fun group.
I know what I mean and the etymology behind the words I use.

po⋅seur
  /poʊˈzɜr; Fr. pɔˈzœr/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [poh-zur; Fr. paw-zœr] Show IPA

–noun, plural -seurs  /-ˈzɜrz; Fr. -ˈzœr/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [-zurz; Fr. -zœr] Show IPA .
a person who attempts to impress others by assuming or affecting a manner, degree of elegance, sentiment, etc., other than his or her true one.

You are a poseur.
poseur - Definition from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary

more proof he is a moron

I'm still boggling that Derek the Dumbfuck actually tried to correct someone on their spelling and usage of English by using the Urban Dictionary.

uh, fillet Mignon is the best meat

A lot of people find ribeyes more flavorful, though, because of the marbling.

NY Strip for me.

I enjoy the rind of fat once its crisped on the grill.

I'm weird, I know.

Not weird at all. There's a reason why both the NY strip and the ribeye are more expensive items on any steakhouse menu, and that reason is FAT. Lots and lots of yummy, tasty, incredibly-bad-for-you-that's-why-it-tastes-so-good fat.

A lot of people find ribeyes more flavorful, though, because of the marbling.

NY Strip for me.

I enjoy the rind of fat once its crisped on the grill.

I'm weird, I know.

Not weird at all. There's a reason why both the NY strip and the ribeye are more expensive items on any steakhouse menu, and that reason is FAT. Lots and lots of yummy, tasty, incredibly-bad-for-you-that's-why-it-tastes-so-good fat.

I know. But that rind is almost better than the steak to me. Thats the weird part.

I really don't know what you want from me. Perhaps read the thread again. I have addressed everyone's questions.

We haven't asked any questions of you. I don't want anything from you but to acknowledge that I gave you exactly what you asked for and have YET to see you recognize that it IS there. I get that you don't want to accept the fact. That's obvious. You don't need to explain yourself any further. We already know.

You'll never get acknowledgement from this ass. I had a guy swear up and down that something didn't exist, and then when I posted 10 links to prove that it did, he discredited them and danced around the topic for weeks. Basically, he was dumbass that didn't realize he was dumbass...I'm seeing alot of similarities.

same guy different name?.....was it Derek the Cornholer?

that it did

It's sad when a person like Derek is so illiterate that he can't even correctly label himself, isn't it?

when he first got here,he said he teaches,thats why he uses "graphics".....he is one of the best....just ask him...

I'm drawing a blank on why "teacher" and "illiterate" would be mutually exclusive. During the exceedingly brief period of time that my daughter attended public school, I made a practice of proofreading all of the handouts she brought home and sending them back so that the teacher could see just how many errors she had made, and I never saw one that wasn't riddled with them.

It's sad when a person like Derek is so illiterate that he can't even correctly label himself, isn't it?

when he first got here,he said he teaches,thats why he uses "graphics".....he is one of the best....just ask him...

I'm drawing a blank on why "teacher" and "illiterate" would be mutually exclusive. During the exceedingly brief period of time that my daughter attended public school, I made a practice of proofreading all of the handouts she brought home and sending them back so that the teacher could see just how many errors she had made, and I never saw one that wasn't riddled with them.
ROFLMAO

i bet her teachers loved you

ROFLMAO

The antipathy was mutual, which is why her time in public school was exceedingly brief, and her younger brother has been homeschooled all this time. As far as I'm concerned, having a public school teacher teaching your child English is like having a virgin teaching people to be prostitutes.

ROFLMAO

The antipathy was mutual, which is why her time in public school was exceedingly brief, and her younger brother has been homeschooled all this time. As far as I'm concerned, having a public school teacher teaching your child English is like having a virgin teaching people to be prostitutes.
You get what you pay for. No, that's not grammatically correct. You get for which you pay. No, that sounds dumb. Ya' know, sometimes, it just makes sense to speak and write like we talk. You get what you pay for just sounds right, even though it is grammatically incorrect because ending a sentence with a preposition is gramatically incorrect.
Now, as far as your being able to home school your kids, I assume that your husband makes a generous living, otherwise you would not be able to sit at home not having an income in order to teach your kids at home. What do you know about band instruments? What do you know about physical education techniques? Nah, don't even think about going there with untruths. Your kids are missing out on a ton of interrelation activities that only can happen in a full classroom of kids. You are kidding yourself if you think your home school is superior to a general public school education in every aspect.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back