What is the republican solution to ending mass shootings? Why don’t they ever offer solutions?

Has he ever told his supporters to "get in their faces" "put your fingers in their food" "don't allow them to speak" "go to their homes, their work places, on the street, in the car, shut them down" ? NO, never anything like what the dems, media, and hollyloonies are saying every day.

Your bullshit doesn't fly, the violence we are seeing today is driven by the left and their crazed inability to accept defeat.

He has told his supporters to confront protesters with violence. He offered to cover their legal fees.

Get in their faces means to confront them verbally.

Trump is President. He is supposed to act like he is older than 8 years old. He is supposed to tell the truth. He is not supposed to spread hate & violence,

So really, don't even try to pretend that he doesn't.

And furthermore, this childish excuse you use " but but but johnny does it" is a true picture of your feeble mindedness.

Grow the fuck up.

We%20didnt%20elect%20him%20for%20his-M.jpg
What a pile of horse shit. You fuckers are so dumb it’s mind boggling

they will never get over 2016, crooked Hillary's loss has destroyed their little minds.
Who will ever forget how a bunch of uneducated, ignorant, racist, bigoted, morons elected a proven fraud, business cheat, woman abusing, liar, ignorant, racist, bigot & outright moron to be President of the US.

And that last post has what do with ending mass public shootings?

Drinking and taking your meds isn't the brightest idea, and you really, really need to stop doing that...

Gun Violence Research?

:wtf:

You mean that a NEW tax-payer funded liberal research project to try to prove the 2nd Amendment should be repealed / eliminated is going to reveal something we don't already know / have already learned?

The Uber Rich certainly love it. Pass the Jobs and ship the billions to the Caymans. Remember, don't sell your homes, I'll get the jobs back. What he didn't tell you was that yor couldn't sell your homes, no one else could afford to buy it because they will soon be out of a job as well.
Of course you don't realize that millions of middle class business owners and self employed people got the biggest tax break they have ever seen do you?

Section 199 A of the new tax code finally gave a tax break to all those middle class people who are self employed or operate under S corp and LLC designations.

BUt you don't care about because it doesn't fit your narrative

deficits.

Toss a few tidbits to the middle class & you assfucks go apeshit.
so you don't think people like more take home pay? And worry about the deficit? really? come on man! grow the fk up.

You love deficits.

What kind of moion cheers when the country borrows 1.5 trillion so he can get an extra $20 a week while the weealthy get millions & well off corporations billions.

Are you really that fucking stupid?

No one cares about deficits unless the party they didn't vote for is running them up.

No one cares about the debt either because not one red cent has been paid on our nation's debt principle since Coolidge was in office

So at least be an honest hypocrite

Speak for yourself.

Democrats want to fund their spending. Republicans don't.

Watch how much of the budget will be paying interest on that debt.

Clinton balanced the budget
Bush took us from that to the worst recession in 80 years
Obama brought us back
Trump will explode the debt & create a recession before the 2020 elections & you assfucks will still vote for him,
Obama inherited a trillion plus deficit & worked to reduce it. Trump is making it bigger & you love Trump. That is because you are a selfish prick & will doom this country because you got an extra $20 a week. Some Amertican you are..

He has told his supporters to confront protesters with violence. He offered to cover their legal fees.

Get in their faces means to confront them verbally.

Trump is President. He is supposed to act like he is older than 8 years old. He is supposed to tell the truth. He is not supposed to spread hate & violence,

So really, don't even try to pretend that he doesn't.

And furthermore, this childish excuse you use " but but but johnny does it" is a true picture of your feeble mindedness.

Grow the fuck up.

We%20didnt%20elect%20him%20for%20his-M.jpg

they will never get over 2016, crooked Hillary's loss has destroyed their little minds.
Who will ever forget how a bunch of uneducated, ignorant, racist, bigoted, morons elected a proven fraud, business cheat, woman abusing, liar, ignorant, racist, bigot & outright moron to be President of the US.

Drinking and taking your meds isn't the brightest idea, and you really, really need to stop doing that...
In have a thought. Pull your head out of your ass & try to follow a conversation.

In have a thought. Pull your head out of your ass & try to follow a conversation.

Again...stop mixing your meds with your booze......

HOW did Obama pay for his failed $1 Million dollar 'Stimulus' Bill again, the one that included over 7,000 pieces of Democrat-Only Pork, the failed jobs bill' that ended up costing tax payers - according to the CBO - approx $774,000 PER JOB Barry CLAIMED was saved / created?

WHAT happened with Obamacare - the one Barry swore would not cost a dime and would 'pay for itself'?

:p

Of course you don't realize that millions of middle class business owners and self employed people got the biggest tax break they have ever seen do you?

Section 199 A of the new tax code finally gave a tax break to all those middle class people who are self employed or operate under S corp and LLC designations.

deficits.

so you don't think people like more take home pay? And worry about the deficit? really? come on man! grow the fk up.

You love deficits.

What kind of moion cheers when the country borrows 1.5 trillion so he can get an extra $20 a week while the weealthy get millions & well off corporations billions.

No one cares about deficits unless the party they didn't vote for is running them up.

No one cares about the debt either because not one red cent has been paid on our nation's debt principle since Coolidge was in office

Speak for yourself.

Obama brought us back
Trump will explode the debt & create a recession before the 2020 elections & you assfucks will still vote for him,
Obama inherited a trillion plus deficit & worked to reduce it. Trump is making it bigger & you love Trump. That is because you are a selfish prick & will doom this country because you got an extra $20 a week. Some Amertican you are..

I don't love any politician
Every single politician is a cheat a liar and a fraud

None of them can be trusted with the people's money so all I care about is keeping as much of my own money as possible. I used to rail about the debt and the deficits until I did a little historical research and realized no one cares about the debt, not democrats , not republicans, not anyone because every single president since Coolidge has added to the debt.

So go ahead and waste your time and energy tilting at that windmill.

I got better fish to fry

And FYI I saved a lot more than 20 bucks a week

I saved 20% of a significant amount of my business income. Once again look up Section 199 A of the new tax code

But it's funny how you mention 20 bucks a week that's over 1000 dollars a year you don't think that might make a difference for some people earning 25 K a year?

I'd bet you throw a fit if we raised taxes by 20 bucks a week saying that it's too much of a burden

deficits.

You love deficits.

Speak for yourself.

Obama brought us back
dude, I've already told you, you could take all the money in the country and not eliminate the deficit. Were you born stupid and went through school uneducated? dude 1+1 does =2

QUOTE="Skull Pilot, post: 21287494, member: 7407"]
deficits.

You love deficits.

Speak for yourself.

Obama brought us back

None of them can be trusted with the people's money so all I care about is keeping as much of my own money as possible. I used to rail about the debt and the deficits until I did a little historical research and realized no one cares about the debt, not democrats , not republicans, not anyone because every single president since Coolidge has added to the debt.

I got better fish to fry

I saved 20% of a significant amount of my business income. Once again look up Section 199 A of the new tax code

But it's funny how you mention 20 bucks a week that's over 1000 dollars a year you don't think that might make a difference for some people earning 25 K a year?

I'd bet you throw a fit if we raised taxes by 20 bucks a week saying that it's too much of a burden[/QUOTE]
^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^

not much of a thought I guess. did you mean to write "I have a thought"?

deficits.

You love deficits.

Speak for yourself.

Obama brought us back

I got better fish to fry

I'd bet you throw a fit if we raised taxes by 20 bucks a week saying that it's too much of a burden
^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^[/QUOTE]

I bet you are too stupid to get that the country borrowed 1.5 trillion to hand all that money out.

You would think you would be pissed

But you aren't.

Funny chit.

deficits.

You love deficits.

Speak for yourself.

Obama brought us back
dude, I've already told you, you could take all the money in the country and not eliminate the deficit. Were you born stupid and went through school uneducated? dude 1+1 does =2

The 2018 deficit was around 800 billion or so.

So we should all give up. Just spend spend spend spend without regard to the debt created. 2019 projected to hit a trillion.

But hey, you got a tax break.

Great thinking.

You love deficits.

Speak for yourself.

Obama brought us back

So we should all give up. Just spend spend spend spend without regard to the debt created. 2019 projected to hit a trillion.

Great thinking.
dude, what's hilarious is you don't think at all it's about the spending. I just told you take all of the money and you won't pay off the deficit. And you stay focused on taxes like that matters. duh you are truly stupid. shut down the government you ok with that?

You're just all talk and no walk.

You love deficits.

Speak for yourself.

Obama brought us back

I got better fish to fry

^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I bet you are too stupid to get that the country borrowed 1.5 trillion to hand all that money out.

But you aren't.

Funny chit.[/QUOTE]
It borrowed from where and why?

HOW did Obama pay for his failed $1 Million dollar 'Stimulus' Bill again, the one that included over 7,000 pieces of Democrat-Only Pork, the failed jobs bill' that ended up costing tax payers - according to the CBO - approx $774,000 PER JOB Barry CLAIMED was saved / created?

WHAT happened with Obamacare - the one Barry swore would not cost a dime and would 'pay for itself'?

First of all, sheepdip, the ARRA was about 800 billion. It was borrowed as stimulus packages are.

SO, what pork is Democratic pork???

38% were tax cuts & tax breaks - did they just go to Democrats????

150 billion - infrastructure - I guess just Democrat infrastructute, right?

Money went to the States because their revenues were slashed in order to help maintain police, firemen & teacher levels.

I guess police, firemen & teachers are all Democrats???

Come on, big mouth. Tells us it was all Democrat yoi stupid fuck

The ACA was completely funded. When was the last think Republicans did that was funded?

They increased military spending - NEVER funded

They expanded Medicare & added part D - NEVER funded

They passed tax cuts - NOT FUNDED.

So please, shove your ignorant head up your fat ass you unecducated POS>

You love deficits.

Speak for yourself.

Obama brought us back

Great thinking.
hey, question, why are we allowing spending on things we don't have the money for? shouldn't we stop spending it if we don't have it? And as I said, take all of our money and won't cover it. you still haven't answered chicken man.

You love deficits.

Speak for yourself.

Obama brought us back

I got better fish to fry

^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^

But you aren't.

Funny chit.
It borrowed from where and why?[/QUOTE]

You don't know how we run deficits?

You love deficits.

Speak for yourself.

Obama brought us back

Great thinking.
hey, question, why are we allowing spending on things we don't have the money for? shouldn't we stop spending it if we don't have it? And as I said, take all of our money and won't cover it. you still haven't answered chicken man.
Ask your buddy Trump & the REpublicans why they never fund the shit they spend.

First of all, sheepdip, the ARRA was about 800 billion. It was borrowed as stimulus packages are.

SO, what pork is Democratic pork???

38% were tax cuts & tax breaks - did they just go to Democrats????

150 billion - infrastructure - I guess just Democrat infrastructute, right?

Money went to the States because their revenues were slashed in order to help maintain police, firemen & teacher levels.

I guess police, firemen & teachers are all Democrats???

Come on, big mouth. Tells us it was all Democrat yoi stupid fuck

The ACA was completely funded. When was the last think Republicans did that was funded?

They increased military spending - NEVER funded

They expanded Medicare & added part D - NEVER funded

They passed tax cuts - NOT FUNDED.

So please, shove your ignorant head up your fat ass you unecducated POS>
The ACA was completely funded.

how you figure? this should be good. Because it went bankrupt. so we're waiting.

Speak for yourself.

Obama brought us back

I got better fish to fry

^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^

But you aren't.

Funny chit.
It borrowed from where and why?

You don't know how we run deficits?[/QUOTE]
you sure don't cause you think if we took all of our money we'd not have a deficit. All the money in the country. That's how fking stupid you are.

Forum List

Back