What is the republican solution to ending mass shootings? Why don’t they ever offer solutions?

It's a fucking distinction without a difference

The resulting fire is exactly the same
Wonder why our worst mass shootings haven’t been with revolvers...

Speed loaders are expensive. And I checked out some Wheel Guns the other day. You can't fine a decent wheel gun for a decent price now with more than a 5 round capacity. (A Western Drawl) "I'm gonna' shoot you dead with my 5 shooter" just ain't the same.
Speed loaders are not expensive

Revolver Speedloaders - Cheaper Than Dirt
You're arguing against yourself.

First they are easy to reload and then they aren't enough firepower fr your "Gunfight at the OK Corral"

No, I don't like revolvers never did but DUHryl said speed loaders are expensive just like he said that a 15 round mag of 9 mm rounds is too heavy

He was wrong as usual

And FYI I have no desire to shoot anyone or to get into a gun fight just like I have no desire to be a firefighter but I have a couple fire extinguishers in my house

The fact is 99.999% of gun owners will never shoot anyone but you want to hold them responsible for crimes other people commit
It's not like you can give a commie like him an example of taking away a right he enjoys. Commies hate rights.

A gun is a great equalizer. It provides strength to the weak

It allows the weak to kill the many

Mass killing are a very small part of gun crime in the US. The great majority of the gun crime in this country is gang, drug and criminal activity among the minority and illegal populace of a few large Democrat controlled shitholes in this country and all the gun control in the world is not going change that one bit. All gun control is going to do is take away the ability of the law abiding people to defend themselves against the criminal element that would do them harm,

[

I took the oath to defend ALL of the constitution not just the parts that I agree with.

Well, the you must not take that oath very serious because when you support filthy gun control then you support infringing upon the right to keep and bear arms, which is very clearly prohibited in the Constitution.

No, I don't like revolvers never did but DUHryl said speed loaders are expensive just like he said that a 15 round mag of 9 mm rounds is too heavy

He was wrong as usual

And FYI I have no desire to shoot anyone or to get into a gun fight just like I have no desire to be a firefighter but I have a couple fire extinguishers in my house

The fact is 99.999% of gun owners will never shoot anyone but you want to hold them responsible for crimes other people commit

Again you are arguing with yourself. You just said there's almost ZERO chance of ever needing to use a gun for self defense.

I looked for the comment about speed loaders from the poster mentioned and can't find it. Not too surprising with all the bullshit you're spewed in your gun hugging defense though. By the way...you have thoroughly embarrassed yourself here. You know virtually nothing about guns. Wiki apparently is NOT your friend

Last edited:

Mass killing are a very small part of gun crime in the US. The great majority of the gun crime in this country is gang, drug and criminal activity among the minority and illegal populace of a few large Democrat controlled shitholes in this country and all the gun control in the world is not going change that one bit. All gun control is going to do is take away the ability of the law abiding people to defend themselves against the criminal element that would do them harm,
Mass killings are kind of an issue...to people who have kids..or go to concerts...or go to movies...or go to bars...or churches...or synagogues......pretty much anyone who leaves their house...

1544575322919_jpg-769117.JPG

Oh well if Krissie really believes that...yea...I'm convinced.

Uhhh...not so much

It's a fucking distinction without a difference

The resulting fire is exactly the same

Speed loaders are expensive. And I checked out some Wheel Guns the other day. You can't fine a decent wheel gun for a decent price now with more than a 5 round capacity. (A Western Drawl) "I'm gonna' shoot you dead with my 5 shooter" just ain't the same.

First they are easy to reload and then they aren't enough firepower fr your "Gunfight at the OK Corral"

He was wrong as usual

You don't recognize irony and sarcasm. I happen to like reloaders and wheel guns. I don't have it anymore but my favorite was a SW Model 19. Now that was a gun. But what would I know, afterall, according to you idjits, I am a gun grabber.

He was wrong as usual

It's not like you can give a commie like him an example of taking away a right he enjoys. Commies hate rights.

Just the rights of the mentally ill like you people.

[

I took the oath to defend ALL of the constitution not just the parts that I agree with.

Well, the you must not take that oath very serious because when you support filthy gun control then you support infringing upon the right to keep and bear arms, which is very clearly prohibited in the Constitution.

Actually, it IS part of the Constitution under the 2nd, 10th and 14th. Unlike you I support the whole document instead of just pick and choose.

Mass killings are kind of an issue...to people who have kids..or go to concerts...or go to movies...or go to bars...or churches...or synagogues......pretty much anyone who leaves their house...
In progressive controlled urban America

You guys don't have schools and churches and malls out there in the hinterlands?

He was wrong as usual

Again you are arguing with yourself. You just said there's almost ZERO chance of ever needing to use a gun for self defense.

I looked for the comment about speed loaders from the poster mentioned and can't find it. Not too surprising with all the bullshit you're spewed in your gun hugging defense though. By the way...you have thoroughly embarrassed yourself here. You know virtually nothing about guns. Wiki apparently is NOT your friend

You do realize that shooting in self defense is not a crime and that you can use a gun in self defense and not shoot anyone

and the chance is not ZERO there is a chance however small and I would rather have a gun and not need it than need it and not have it

FYI there is a near ZERO chance that my house will burn to the ground but I still have fire extinguishers and fire insurance for the same reasons I have firearms

The fact that less than 300 people are killed annually in self defense is proof of the restraint of law abiding gun owners

Last edited:
Actually, it IS part of the Constitution under the 2nd, 10th and 14th. Unlike you I support the whole document instead of just pick and choose.
Wow. I actually agree with you, even though you do nothing but throw out bullshit insults and nonsense most of the time.

The problem arises with the 14th Amendment. When it is interpreted beyond its original intend (giving rights and citizenship to former slaves) it fucks everything up. The 2nd Amendment was intended to be nothing more than a limit on the authority of the Federal Government. Technically, under the both the privileges and immunities clause and the due process clause of the 14th Amendment, states cannot regulate firearms, so nobody has the authority to regulate firearms, given the overly broad and clumsy nature of the 14th, which pretty much shits on the 10th.

The SCOTUS obviously recognized the pile of shit the 14th created, including Scalia. They have whistled past the graveyard on that issue since the 1920s.

My solution? Repeal or modify and limit the 14th and restore the 10th.

But, I agree with you that states should have the right to decide. Let the 2nd Amendment be construed as intended and kill all federal gun laws.

He was wrong as usual

You don't recognize irony and sarcasm. I happen to like reloaders and wheel guns. I don't have it anymore but my favorite was a SW Model 19. Now that was a gun. But what would I know, afterall, according to you idjits, I am a gun grabber.

No you are a control freak who wants the guns he wants but doesn't want other people to have the guns they want

and FYI speed loaders are not expensive as you claim

You guys don't have schools and churches and malls out there in the hinterlands?
Lol
No schools, churches, shopping centers, etc.
you watch too many Hollywood movies made by a child molesting Hollywood types… Of course we have those places we just don’t have crazy progressives

I don't go to churches or malls

Lol
No schools, churches, shopping centers, etc.
you watch too many Hollywood movies made by a child molesting Hollywood types… Of course we have those places we just don’t have crazy progressives

Well if you do...you are as at risk of mass shootings as anywhere else

Forum List

Back