What is this BS on ESPN?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
20180106_171657.jpg

I've had at least 10 minutes of this screen in the first half of the Chiefs game.
Is ESPN unable to sell advertising or is this some kind of fluke?

You watching on Sling/Dish/Directtv. Lots of that on those services. Don’t exactly know why, but I’d rather watch a damn commercial. That’s pure annoying

You watching on Sling/Dish/Directtv. Lots of that on those services. Don’t exactly know why, but I’d rather watch a damn commercial. That’s pure annoying
PSVue

Same thing. I’ve tried them all and it’s on all of them. I think some happen when a competitor advertises or the advertiser won’t pay the extra.

Dropped em all. Would rather listen on the radio then endure that crap.

My ESPN is working, but I’m way overpaying for cable.

$3-day for internet-cable-some movie channels in two rooms. I can barely justify it......but for now. Live sports.

Here comes Tennnn......ooops fumbled punt! KC ball.

• Banned
Is it me or is Gruden hard to take?

Still 3rd quarter. Get your shots in now afore' Gramps blows up.......again. Mr. Mariota ain't done yet.
Land O' Goshen! We nay have a game up in here.

Heisman Mariota?

It's what's called customer service. Regressive style.

You just might want to see commercials the last quarter. Shit, I sat out the 3rd and came back and Tn is a whole new team. KC better get it together G.

View attachment 170145

I've had at least 10 minutes of this screen in the first half of the Chiefs game.
Is ESPN unable to sell advertising or is this some kind of fluke?
They just don’t show commercial. I got the MLB streaming thing and it was the same thing.
That's just it tho. It's playing commercials. But gave me that screen a lot before the second half.
I’ve seen streams where they’ll have lime 2 commercials they play over and over at breaks and then have that please wait sign when there’s no commercial. Who knows :dunno:

Forum List

Back