🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What is white privilege?

How do we stop white privilege?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No one said whites didn't die to end slavery. No one said slavery was limited to the American slave experience. That doesn't change the fact that this country was created by and for white men.
First of all, nonsequitur, and, second, you were the one beating the old slavery drum. Third, so what? Was France created by and for the French? Was Finland created by and for the Finns? Was Chile? Japan? Of course. Who knows? Who cares? But I notice how you state a neutral fact as an accusation.

Times have changed along with law and society as a whole.
Thanks mainly to the 1965 Immigration Act, introduced in Congress by a Jewish Rep from Brooklyn and Shepherded through the Senate by a Jewish senator from New York, blatantly misrepresented by the Jewish press, signed by Pres Johnson at Ellis Island and celebrated in New York City that night as a great Jewish victory over the goyim. You people never seem to know when to say when.
But whites are still born with a certain privilege in this country. As a white, I acknowledge and reject that.

As a Jew, you mean, and there resides the "privilege", whatever that means. It's such a stupid insidious subject anyway. Yeah, rich kids are more privileged than poor kids, but lots of poor kids grow up to live happier more fulfilling lives than lots of rich kids, and vice versa. Kids with responsible parents are privileged compared to kids with irresponsible parents. American kids are privileged compared to Bangladeshi kids. So what? When it's all said and done, should we just shoot all the rich kids with responsible parents?

There may be an effect of a group being the dominant one in a nation, culture, etc., but applying the term 'white' must be regarded as racist.

White privilege goes back to our ancestor's arrival. The privilege being given at birth. White baby's were born into freedom. Black babies were born into slavery.

Which Black person today was born into slavery, anyways?

So, a fed slave who is supported to make more slaves, is some how in worse shape than European peasants who could just starve to death, and no one would care?

No wonder why the Black slave population in the U.S.A grew faster than the population of Europe at the time.

What is white privilege and how do we stop it from happening?
I think it will stop itself. Our country is rapidly becoming racially mixed. People who are "pure white" will very shortly be a rarity.

What makes those Multiculturalists who support Whites vanishing, any better than those Colonists who supported Natives vanishing?

If a people cease to exist, it's tragic.

I'm so sorry, you don't have the morality to grasp that.

White privilege goes back to our ancestor's arrival. The privilege being given at birth. White baby's were born into freedom. Black babies were born into slavery.
So the 300,000 white men who died to end slavery shouldn't have bothered, I guess. I'm sick of you freaks beating the slavery drum. What is it about Jews that so thirsts after blood, anyway. Do you freaks still buy that Old Testament nonsense? The simple fact of the matter is this:

Slavery existed at all times, everywhere, throughout history. It was considered normal. In ancient Greece, if you couldn't pay your debts, you became a slave. And so did your wife and kids. In Deuteronomy, God tells the Jews that they have to free their Hebrew slaves after six years, but everybody else: still chattel. Slavery still AOK with the Hebrew God.

It wasn't until white Christian men in North America and England came to the insight in the 18th Century that slavery was immoral that the worlds first abolitionist stirrings were felt. Jews were still happily financing the slave trade while the first laws outlawing slavery were enacted in white Christian lands.

Then, the Civil War. A towering moral statement that no other race or people--ever--has even come close to.

That's why it is so particularly galling now that Jews in Hollywood turn out movie after movie depicting white men as unrelentingly despicable and evil and worthy of death because of the historical stain of slavery. I remember arguing with Prof Katz, a Lower East Side Jew, my freshman year at NYU about.how Civil War was about cotton prices or some shit. I didn't have the tools at the time to lay his polluted ass out as he deserved, but I knew he was wrong. What kind of slinking dirty venomous putrid piece of garbage makes a career of standing before a nation's youth, teaching them to hate a false picture of their ancestors?

Do you see why you people are so thoroughly hated EVERYWHERE YOU GO?
But whites are still born with a certain privilege in this country. As a white, I acknowledge and reject that.

Is that why most of the Hollywood, and media prejudices are directed at Polish, Italians, and Southern Whites?

Is that why there's Affirmative Action?

Is that why there's the Minority Business Development Agency?

Is that why Black Lives Matters isn't racist, but White Lives Matters would be racist?

Is that why Black History Month isn't racist, but White History Month would be racist?

is that why Whites of the same test scores as Blacks, and Hispanics are less likely to be accepted to Medical school?

So the 300,000 white men who died to end slavery shouldn't have bothered, I guess. I'm sick of you freaks beating the slavery drum. What is it about Jews that so thirsts after blood, anyway. Do you freaks still buy that Old Testament nonsense? The simple fact of the matter is this:

Slavery existed at all times, everywhere, throughout history. It was considered normal. In ancient Greece, if you couldn't pay your debts, you became a slave. And so did your wife and kids. In Deuteronomy, God tells the Jews that they have to free their Hebrew slaves after six years, but everybody else: still chattel. Slavery still AOK with the Hebrew God.

It wasn't until white Christian men in North America and England came to the insight in the 18th Century that slavery was immoral that the worlds first abolitionist stirrings were felt. Jews were still happily financing the slave trade while the first laws outlawing slavery were enacted in white Christian lands.

Then, the Civil War. A towering moral statement that no other race or people--ever--has even come close to.

That's why it is so particularly galling now that Jews in Hollywood turn out movie after movie depicting white men as unrelentingly despicable and evil and worthy of death because of the historical stain of slavery. I remember arguing with Prof Katz, a Lower East Side Jew, my freshman year at NYU about.how Civil War was about cotton prices or some shit. I didn't have the tools at the time to lay his polluted ass out as he deserved, but I knew he was wrong. What kind of slinking dirty venomous putrid piece of garbage makes a career of standing before a nation's youth, teaching them to hate a false picture of their ancestors?

Is that why most of the Hollywood, and media prejudices are directed at Polish, Italians, and Southern Whites?

Is that why Black Lives Matters isn't racist, but White Lives Matters would be racist?

Is that why Black History Month isn't racist, but White History Month would be racist?

is that why Whites of the same test scores as Blacks, and Hispanics are less likely to be accepted to Medical school?
Yes. All of those developments were implemented because of the same white privilege you folks are trying to deny.

duh.

Yes. All of those developments were implemented because of the same white privilege you folks are trying to deny.

duh.

There was White privilege, but there isn't anymore.

Now there's privilege for people who value hard work, savings, and education.

Which is why the dark skinned Asian Indians have become the most rich group in the U.S.A.

It just happens to be Blacks, and Hispanics don't value those very much.

But, there are some rich Blacks, and Hispanics too.

Your historical illiteracy is both hilarious and infuriating.
if you're so infuriated, correct me.
The average white baby was born into extreme poverty with little to no hope of getting out. The average black baby was born into a situation where they had all their basic needs provided for if they accepted their position as the lowest rung of society.
you're one sick puppy.
Instead of thinking I was excusing slavery with that post, you should perhaps think about how you literally equated extreme poverty with "freedom".

There were plenty of white people literally starving to death and working to death in factories while black slaves worked for guaranteed food and shelter, and yet nobody ever thinks the families of THOSE people should be given reparations.
Lincoln Married a Rich Girl; That Explains His Civil War

Practically all the Abolitionists were sweatshop fans who opposed labor unions. Henry Ward Beecher, whose sister wrote Uncle Tom's Cabin, said this about the White working class, "If a man can't live on bread and water, he doesn't deserve to live."

No wonder the Black slave population in the U.S.A grew faster than the population of Europe at the time.
Obviously, the slaves the Muslims bought were castrated by them.

What is white privilege? White privilege is to remind you that it is not enough to get bigger than your breeches, if you take endless cash from liberal welfare bullies to fund your crimes.

duh.
You're the one denying reality. The correct name for white privilege is Jew privilege. Jews make up something like one percent of the population and are fifty percent of the nation's billionaires.

While our friends here try to say white privilege doesn't exist, I would argue that it does and always has in this country.

Of course you will argue that. You are in favor of the anti-white discrimination it rationalizes.
You can not find provide anything to support that claim because it is not true.

DO you support the 230 SAT point bonus for black skin that Ivy League colleges have as part of their admission process?

It's a fabricated term to further race politics in the USA.

In reality, it's simply democracy in action. If the US was 74% black or Chinese, racists would be bitching about "black" or "Chinese" privilege.
If the US were 74% non-white, the entire argument of "privilege" would never have existed.

Only white liberals are stupid enough to think that it is somehow wrong for white people to control the nation which their ancestors built from nothing. Black and Asian liberals don't really exist to the extent that white liberals do.
If we're talking about who literally built the country- I'd say that'd be the african americans. Slave labor was why the colonies were able to survive.

I visited an archaeological site of an early farm in Virginia once. It was not like you see in Gone With the WInd, based on the centuries later and much wealthier 1800s.

EVERYONE worked their asses off. Their idea of luxury was to be further from the front door in winter.

Saying that slave labor is why the colonies survived is pure ignorance.

Stop holding on to the past. Times change.

White privilege is that feeling you get when you see more people of color in more powerful positions and you think that you're losing something as a result.

It's also that defensiveness you feel when someone tells you that you're absolutely right to feel blessed at being born white......but not for the reasons you think.

So the 300,000 white men who died to end slavery shouldn't have bothered, I guess....?

This.

What is the point of social change, if we never adjust our thinking and policies to the fact that the change has occurred?

Why has White America spent, as above, hundreds of thousands of lives, trillions of dollars and vast effort into making this nation more true to it's Founding Ideals,

IF WE ARE ALWAYS GOING TO BE JUDGED AS THOUGH WE ARE IN 1699?!!!

No one said whites didn't die to end slavery. No one said slavery was limited to the American slave experience. That doesn't change the fact that this country was created by and for white men. Times have changed along with law and society as a whole. But whites are still born with a certain privilege in this country. As a white, I acknowledge and reject that.

By constantly going back to SLAVERY as a base to build modern policy and society on, you are indeed, dismissing all the people who died to end slavery.

What's the point of their sacrifice if you insist on judging their descendants as though they are the inventors of slavery themselves, instead of the Heirs of those who ended it?

White privilege is that feeling you get when you see more people of color in more powerful positions and you think that you're losing something as a result.

I've never felt that. I felt the same way when Obama was President as I did when Clinton was. Better even because I was older and less naive.

It's also that defensiveness you feel when someone tells you that you're absolutely right to feel blessed at being born white......but not for the reasons you think.

I don't feel defensive when I heard shit like that. I feel aggressive or bored, depending on context.

Fuck you.

No one said whites didn't die to end slavery. No one said slavery was limited to the American slave experience. That doesn't change the fact that this country was created by and for white men.
First of all, nonsequitur, and, second, you were the one beating the old slavery drum. Third, so what? Was France created by and for the French? Was Finland created by and for the Finns? Was Chile? Japan? Of course. Who knows? Who cares? But I notice how you state a neutral fact as an accusation.

Times have changed along with law and society as a whole.
Thanks mainly to the 1965 Immigration Act, introduced in Congress by a Jewish Rep from Brooklyn and Shepherded through the Senate by a Jewish senator from New York, blatantly misrepresented by the Jewish press, signed by Pres Johnson at Ellis Island and celebrated in New York City that night as a great Jewish victory over the goyim. You people never seem to know when to say when.

What about Ted Kennedy, non-jewish asshole?

What about Ted Kennedy, non-jewish asshole?

I think it will stop itself. Our country is rapidly becoming racially mixed. People who are "pure white" will very shortly be a rarity.

What makes those Multiculturalists who support Whites vanishing, any better than those Colonists who supported Natives vanishing?

If a people cease to exist, it's tragic.

I'm so sorry, you don't have the morality to grasp that.

Forum List

Back