🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What is white privilege?

How do we stop white privilege?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is White Privilege ...being the Biggest Parasite states in the UNION while Blasting the safety net that keeps Red States afloat

Since in wing nut Lexicon "Taxation is theft" this means that "The Rubes are thieving "yuge"

Red states are nearly twice as dependent on the federal government as blue states

20110806_WOM959_0.gif

White privilege is that feeling you get when you see more people of color in more powerful positions and you think that you're losing something as a result.

I've never felt that. I felt the same way when Obama was President as I did when Clinton was. Better even because I was older and less naive.

It's also that defensiveness you feel when someone tells you that you're absolutely right to feel blessed at being born white......but not for the reasons you think.

I don't feel defensive when I heard shit like that. I feel aggressive or bored, depending on context.

Fuck you.

Yeah, no defensiveness there.

Of the twelve states that received the least federal aid in return for each tax dollar they contribute to the U.S. Treasury, ten of them voted for Hillary Clinton—and the other two were Michigan and Wisconsin,...LOL they are going to find out its not wise ever to vote Republican..Republican are anti Nation are Racist and are Anti Science...Its a Manifestation of White Privilege

The European-descent people farming on the frontiers of early America were building their own future. The U.S. did not yet exist and then was barely beginning. England was as far as the Moon. They worked individually, in families and in communities of their making. Things worked because they, the people themselves, worked together.
The rich élite of the southern Colonies/States were made and maintained rich through their concept that people could be 'owned' and made to do anything until the day they dropped dead.
This is how that élite was like all others throughout time. They were not special in any way through being 'white'. The banality of their disgusting institution is witness to how common it is. They were not superior by any than economic measures, and even those of their own setting. They were certainly not developed enough to create a real democratic republic by legal means. Though they joined and lived in a nation where laws executed the will of the population, they decided to violate their contract, refuse legal recourse, and substitute armed force for moral.
Their economies, their parts of what the Colonies were did depend on involuntary servitude. The entirety of the Colonies/States did not depend on it, though some economic 'trickle down' may have taken place.
In any case, certainly no American today owes any other American for the excesses of that 'antebellum' Southern élite.

This is White Privilege ...being the Biggest Parasite states in the UNION while Blasting the safety net that keeps Red States afloat

Since in wing nut Lexicon "Taxation is theft" this means that "The Rubes are thieving "yuge"

Red states are nearly twice as dependent on the federal government as blue states

20110806_WOM959_0.gif

Hey, I can't find the blue states. But I'm sure if they were there this map would be profound.

White privilege is that feeling you get when you see more people of color in more powerful positions and you think that you're losing something as a result.

I've never felt that. I felt the same way when Obama was President as I did when Clinton was. Better even because I was older and less naive.

It's also that defensiveness you feel when someone tells you that you're absolutely right to feel blessed at being born white......but not for the reasons you think.

I don't feel defensive when I heard shit like that. I feel aggressive or bored, depending on context.

Fuck you.

No, there isn't.

You attacked me, I attacked back.

The difference is that you are the asshole.

Fuck you.

Fuck you.

No, there isn't.

Fuck you.

I didn't attack you. I defined white privilege and you told me, "fuck you."

Now you're calling me an asshole.

Nothing defensive from you! :rofl:

No one said whites didn't die to end slavery. No one said slavery was limited to the American slave experience. That doesn't change the fact that this country was created by and for white men.
First of all, nonsequitur, and, second, you were the one beating the old slavery drum. Third, so what? Was France created by and for the French? Was Finland created by and for the Finns? Was Chile? Japan? Of course. Who knows? Who cares? But I notice how you state a neutral fact as an accusation.

Times have changed along with law and society as a whole.
Thanks mainly to the 1965 Immigration Act, introduced in Congress by a Jewish Rep from Brooklyn and Shepherded through the Senate by a Jewish senator from New York, blatantly misrepresented by the Jewish press, signed by Pres Johnson at Ellis Island and celebrated in New York City that night as a great Jewish victory over the goyim. You people never seem to know when to say when.

What about Ted Kennedy, non-jewish asshole?

What about Ted Kennedy, non-jewish asshole?
Yes, he was a non-Jewish asshole. The 1965 Immigration Act came in the wake of the 1964 Civil Rights legislation. The country was awash in a warm bath of fuzzy racial feel-goodism. It was in this climate that Jews, who had never stopped pushing to reopen the borders after the 1925 legislation, introduced the immigration legislation, framing it as a racial civil rights issue. I.e., used our virtue as a weapon against us. To be the chief spokesperson out front on the legislation, Senator Javits shrewdly recruited Ted Kennedy, the junior senator from Massachusetts. The recent murders of both his brothers gave Kennedy enormous political weight. So he flacked the bill, using Cueller/Javits talking points, hell, I'll call it as it was, using Cueller/Javitz lies to do it. In return for betraying his people, Kennedy received life-long adoration from the Jewish press and, when he died, flags across the nation he betrayed flew at half-mast to honor that mediocre intelligence.

Fuck you.

No, there isn't.

Fuck you.

You didn't define white pliverage licegirl.You attacked white people.

Fuck you.

No, there isn't.

Fuck you.

:itsok: Feel better....

White privilege goes back to our ancestor's arrival. The privilege being given at birth. White baby's were born into freedom. Black babies were born into slavery.
So the 300,000 white men who died to end slavery shouldn't have bothered, I guess. I'm sick of you freaks beating the slavery drum. What is it about Jews that so thirsts after blood, anyway. Do you freaks still buy that Old Testament nonsense? The simple fact of the matter is this:

Slavery existed at all times, everywhere, throughout history. It was considered normal. In ancient Greece, if you couldn't pay your debts, you became a slave. And so did your wife and kids. In Deuteronomy, God tells the Jews that they have to free their Hebrew slaves after six years, but everybody else: still chattel. Slavery still AOK with the Hebrew God.

It wasn't until white Christian men in North America and England came to the insight in the 18th Century that slavery was immoral that the worlds first abolitionist stirrings were felt. Jews were still happily financing the slave trade while the first laws outlawing slavery were enacted in white Christian lands.

Then, the Civil War. A towering moral statement that no other race or people--ever--has even come close to.

That's why it is so particularly galling now that Jews in Hollywood turn out movie after movie depicting white men as unrelentingly despicable and evil and worthy of death because of the historical stain of slavery. I remember arguing with Prof Katz, a Lower East Side Jew, my freshman year at NYU about.how Civil War was about cotton prices or some shit. I didn't have the tools at the time to lay his polluted ass out as he deserved, but I knew he was wrong. What kind of slinking dirty venomous putrid piece of garbage makes a career of standing before a nation's youth, teaching them to hate a false picture of their ancestors?

Do you see why you people are so thoroughly hated EVERYWHERE YOU GO?
No one said whites didn't die to end slavery. No one said slavery was limited to the American slave experience. That doesn't change the fact that this country was created by and for white men. Times have changed along with law and society as a whole. But whites are still born with a certain privilege in this country. As a white, I acknowledge and reject that.

By constantly going back to SLAVERY as a base to build modern policy and society on, you are indeed, dismissing all the people who died to end slavery.

What's the point of their sacrifice if you insist on judging their descendants as though they are the inventors of slavery themselves, instead of the Heirs of those who ended it?
Here's my hope: within the next year, whites get woke and realize that the Jew and his yellow yes men doesn't push "black causes" like BlackLivesMatter because he has the deep Christian love for the oppressed. He does it because it's the surest way to eventually bring about rivers of blood. Hatred and blood lust motivates the political Jew, with occasional exception

Fuck you.

No, there isn't.

Fuck you.

:itsok: Feel better....
Wow, you iconography renders you so inscrutable. Now go home.

You must be an idiot to think that matters.
"more people of color in more powerful positions" you are the one who brought it up, which means you think it matters, and, of course, it does matter: just ask the native whites in Zimbabwe and South Africa. Guess that makes you the idiot. Now go home.

"more people of color in more powerful positions" you are the one who brought it up, which means you think it matters, and, of course, it does matter: just ask the native whites in Zimbabwe and South Africa. Guess that makes you the idiot. Now go home.

If you don't untwist your panties, you will ruin your whole day of basking in your special whiteness.

Last edited:
White privilege goes back to our ancestor's arrival. The privilege being given at birth. White baby's were born into freedom. Black babies were born into slavery.
So the 300,000 white men who died to end slavery shouldn't have bothered, I guess. I'm sick of you freaks beating the slavery drum. What is it about Jews that so thirsts after blood, anyway. Do you freaks still buy that Old Testament nonsense? The simple fact of the matter is this:

Slavery existed at all times, everywhere, throughout history. It was considered normal. In ancient Greece, if you couldn't pay your debts, you became a slave. And so did your wife and kids. In Deuteronomy, God tells the Jews that they have to free their Hebrew slaves after six years, but everybody else: still chattel. Slavery still AOK with the Hebrew God.

It wasn't until white Christian men in North America and England came to the insight in the 18th Century that slavery was immoral that the worlds first abolitionist stirrings were felt. Jews were still happily financing the slave trade while the first laws outlawing slavery were enacted in white Christian lands.

Then, the Civil War. A towering moral statement that no other race or people--ever--has even come close to.

That's why it is so particularly galling now that Jews in Hollywood turn out movie after movie depicting white men as unrelentingly despicable and evil and worthy of death because of the historical stain of slavery. I remember arguing with Prof Katz, a Lower East Side Jew, my freshman year at NYU about.how Civil War was about cotton prices or some shit. I didn't have the tools at the time to lay his polluted ass out as he deserved, but I knew he was wrong. What kind of slinking dirty venomous putrid piece of garbage makes a career of standing before a nation's youth, teaching them to hate a false picture of their ancestors?

It's cheaper to hire an employee for a short period of time and then throw them in the streets. Slavery was too expensive. Jews have a long tradition of treating all humans with equal dignity. They had no problem going broke feeding their slaves for the entire life of the slave. Somebody found a loophole to get around that expense.

If it was up to the Jews there wouldn't be any unemployment and starvation. It is a good thing they didn't get their way. It is a good thing slavery was abolished. Now we can force the poor into starvation rather than taking care of them for life. Genius.

If you don't untwist your panties, you will ruin your whole day of basking in your special whiteness.
If whiteness bothers you, why don't you take your yellowness and go home.

No one said whites didn't die to end slavery. No one said slavery was limited to the American slave experience. That doesn't change the fact that this country was created by and for white men. Times have changed along with law and society as a whole. But whites are still born with a certain privilege in this country. As a white, I acknowledge and reject that.

Have you ever competed one on one with a black man for a job? If the black man was slightly less qualified than you then he would get the job.

The good news: Black men don't compete with white people. Explain that. I have never had to compete with black people.

The privilege I have is not because I have an upper hand. The privilege I have is because I brought my hand to the table.

Forum List

Back