What is with right-wingers Being Angry they Can't Say the Word N*****?

Why is it so many GOPers say "Black people say it, so why can't I?"
It's not about the word (which anyone is free to say), it's about the double standards regarding the social repercussions.
Why did you choose "88" as part of your screen name?

ScreenShot_20220322091355.png

One thing about Obama. He didn't have daddy's help or money to help him in life. He had someone else's. His daddy died drunk in a car crash.

I am conservative....so if that makes me a right winger, so be it. I don't want or feel the need to say the infamous N-word. That being said, some black people seem to like calling each other the N-Word. I'm personally not going to use the word, but if you are black and use the word around me and I might say "that's right brother, that's right....you said it. I agree."

Seriously, if the word is banned for me to use, then you should not use the word either even if you are black. And don't pretend that you find the word offensive if used by a white person if you think it's okay to use the word yourself.
This exactly. If a word is bad - and the n word is disgraceful - then its usage should be condemned by anyone who uses it, and not different rules depending on what race you are.

For example the K word is equally disgraceful, and you certainly don’t hear Jews referring to one another with it,

On an aside, I know nobody who uses the n word, and I travel in conservative circles.

This exactly. If a word is bad - and the n word is disgraceful - then its usage should be condemned by anyone who uses it, and not different rules depending on what race you are.

For example the K word is equally disgraceful, and you certainly don’t hear Jews referring to one another with it,

On an aside, I know nobody who uses the n word, and I travel in conservative circles.
I have been around black teenagers that when talking about another black will say "That" N-word.
Examples: That N-word is stupid. That N-word is a smart F'er.

Also, a few weeks ago I was out driving my pickup truck. Stopped at a red light and a young black man driving a convertible had a rap song blaring. I couldn't make out very many of the words, but I could distinctly hear the N- Word and something about killing whitey.

I have been around black teenagers that when talking about another black will say "That" N-word.
Examples: That N-word is stupid. That N-word is a smart F'er.

Also, a few weeks ago I was out driving my pickup truck. Stopped at a red light and a young black man driving a convertible had a rap song blaring. I couldn't make out very many of the words, but I could distinctly hear the N- Word and something about killing whitey.
Yup. The rap “songs” frequently use the n word and advocate violence. I think they’re disgusting and indicative of how low our culture is dropping that these are even played.

Yup. The rap “songs” frequently use the n word and advocate violence. I think they’re disgusting and indicative of how low our culture is dropping that these are even played.
Thug culture is terrible for the black community. Too many kids see it as the only way to get out. It gets too many of them dead.

A better question would be, why do blacks feel they can freely use the word, but no one else should ever use it?
Whites made up the word and when whites say it, it means something completely different. Most whites don't have a problem with not saying it. Only you racists have the problem.

Forum List

Back