🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What is wrong with Carly Fiorina's face?

Was it multiple face-lifts or surgery gone wrong that made her look like a skinny transvesti man with a very long face? I might vote for her though.

29906170001_4147791626001_XXX-CAP-Down-Carly-Fiorina-hdb381.jpg

What's your objection? That Trump looks more like an old woman than she does?

You serious? There's nothing wrong with her face..
Translation: "I am a conservative".
LOL.

Most ridiculous comment of the decade. :lol:
where you been Sallow?.....you have been gone so long guys like A here think you are a conservative......
Took a break. Nice to see there are still the same looneys around. :D
some new ones too on both sides...

Was it multiple face-lifts or surgery gone wrong that made her look like a skinny transvesti man with a very long face? I might vote for her though.

Well look at Carly Fiorina or this--LOL

henry-waxman-e1294099160716.jpeg

Rep. Henry Waxman Democrat--California--(what a beauty he is--LOL)

Since you've decided to have a beauty contest how about this guy. Democrat Senator Al Franken Minn.
Does he remind you of someone--LOL

al-franken-e1294098515919.jpeg

Yeah, she does look like a horsey trans. Maybe that's why Hewlett-Packard fired her - in addition to almost destroying the company.

You serious? There's nothing wrong with her face..
Except botox. I knew a woman once who had just a smidge too much botox around her eyes injected. The result was that sometimes one of her eyes closes and she can't reopen the lid so it stays closed. The muscles are so paralyzed that they can't lift that little lid of skin up.

How many people did horseface layoff?

You Republicans don't get it. We don't need ceo's running the country. They ruined the country.

But by all means run whoever you want. None of thems gonna win.

You Republicans don't get it. We don't need ceo's running the country. They ruined the country.

Look another females hating progressive.

She's a ****. I'm voting for Hillary.

She's a ****. I'm voting for Hillary.

Lol, proff you will vote for anything with a D next to it and hate anything with an R next to it

I on the other hand wouldn't support either of them.

But seriously, you support a 1% like Hillary who made her millions off being a public servant... Incredible.

Repubs would never elect a woman.
And the conservatives of Great Britain would never vote in a woman as party leader, let alone prime minister. And Israel and India would never vote for a woman as prime minister either. And the conservative south Koreans, with their confucian ways would never ever vote for a woman as president. The Norwegians wouldn't vote for a woman ever either

Last edited:

Forum List

Back