🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What Is Wrong With Liberals??

i love these lazy type of Op's where they claim the other side dislikes america because they don't like how they want to run the nation.

Claim it????

I gave example to prove it.....as I always do.
nah...we know what you do...

"We"??

You and that parakeet with which you have an intellectual bond???
that bird could post better OP's than you...So that says where you rate wannabe crank
Give me one PC to all you liberal nutjobs. she takes on all you liberal hacks every day and makes you look like the fools that you are:cool-45:

Liberals gave us:

Our country
Abolition of slavery
Womens rights
Civil rights
Environmental protections
Worker protections
Gay rights

What have conservatives given us again?
umm... Only in your warped mind that may be true. Conservatives stand for liberty. The liberty which Our first Republican president Abraham Lincoln stood for. the liberty spelled out in the Declaration of Independence. You leftist stand for subjugation to all power federal government
you stand for proving how fucking stupid you are and nothing more. Conservatives these days do not stand for liberty, but it does make a nice catch phase in order to wrap your self up as some patriotic hero. Great thing is, being that is completely meaningless.

:eusa_eh:Umm...ok if you say so. Talk is cheap. Prove it
what am i proving? that you wrap yourself up in the flag in order give yourself some higher moral justification.
I believe you have the liberty to be as stupid as you like and you do it quite well.
wow..you decided to post this....and you are serious....Wow

i love these lazy type of Op's where they claim the other side dislikes america because they don't like how they want to run the nation.

Claim it????

"We"??

that bird could post better OP's than you...So that says where you rate wannabe crank

I'm simply here to educate.....but I'm not responsible for your resistance to same.
ill let you know when you've actually educated anyone ever, so far you have failed exceedingly

"America the Evil" is fundamental to liberal political mindset of victimization. Have vs. have nots...just like Marx said. So all American history, Anglo American history, is evil and can only be corrected when Anglo Americans are made to feel guilty about building the greatest nation the world has ever seen...and the one liberals will destroy
Speaking of the liberal mindset and guilt about building this nation reminded me of General MacArthur's quote.
"For the framers of the Constitution were the most liberal thinkers of all the ages and the charter they produced out of the liberal revolution of their time has never and is not now surpassed in liberal thought."
MacArthur may have been even too conservative to get the Republican nomination for president in 1950, but he tried.

Quick!!!!!

It is imperative that you immediately go to post #23.....it will save you the embarrassment of posting such an egregious error again!!!

You know I'm always looking out for you.

Last edited:
Claim it????

"We"??

I'm simply here to educate.....but I'm not responsible for your resistance to same.
ill let you know when you've actually educated anyone ever, so far you have failed exceedingly

Well, then.....let's begin immediately!

Are you not well?

You began your post with "ill"....meaning 'not in full health; sick.'

Perhaps you meant "I'll."

If that is the case.....you are sorely in need of remedial education....requiring more time than I can afford.

Claim it????

"We"??

Give me one PC to all you liberal nutjobs. she takes on all you liberal hacks every day and makes you look like the fools that you are:cool-45:
You must read as poorly as she writes

What's wrong with liberals.........

wqv5sy.jpg

We all know the money men who run the corrupt GOP, who the hell are Obama and Hillary selling out to? The poor, blacks, women- WHO? Jeebus you people are nuts...

BTW, the most interesting person in the world is a Dem, not a money grubbing,bible spouting, hypocrite, ugly American Pub, hater dupes...snap back to reality.

Good Rubber Room Thread AS ALWAYS PoliticalChic :thup: OH WAIT!!! :redface: I'm embarrassed for you & your eXtreme rw:wine: zany thread/s AGAIN!!!

OP is almost as consistently bat shit cray cray :tinfoil: as Katzndogz

Forum List

Back