What is wrong with Merrick Garland? Is he asleep at the wheel - or just afraid?

Merrick Garland, 'Do Your Job,' Says Frustrated Member Of House Panel Probing Capitol Riot​

Contempt of Congress charges languish with the Department of Justice as the select committee's members fume at the attorney general.

Members of the House select committee investigating last year’s riot at the U.S. Capitol expressed frustration Monday over an apparently inattentive and slow-moving Justice Department, with one lawmaker telling Attorney General Merrick Garland in a speech: “Do your job.”

Members complained of a lack of support from the Justice Department and were annoyed that criminal contempt of Congress charges have not yet been filed against former White House chief of staff Mark Meadows for failure to comply with a subpoena from the committee.

The backlog is likely to grow with the expected recommendation by the House panel to bring criminal contempt of Congress charges against Donald Trump’s former trade adviser Peters Navarro and ally Dan Scavino.

Merrick Garland, 'Do Your Job,' Says Frustrated Member Of House Panel Probing Capitol Riot

I hope AG Garland isn't as worthless as I think he is. He seems like a dud so far. What do you think?

Word has it, he is not cooperating with the Jan 6 committee, because it’s compromised. That’s actually believable.

To be determined.

Merrick Garland, 'Do Your Job,' Says Frustrated Member Of House Panel Probing Capitol Riot​

Contempt of Congress charges languish with the Department of Justice as the select committee's members fume at the attorney general.

Members of the House select committee investigating last year’s riot at the U.S. Capitol expressed frustration Monday over an apparently inattentive and slow-moving Justice Department, with one lawmaker telling Attorney General Merrick Garland in a speech: “Do your job.”

Members complained of a lack of support from the Justice Department and were annoyed that criminal contempt of Congress charges have not yet been filed against former White House chief of staff Mark Meadows for failure to comply with a subpoena from the committee.

The backlog is likely to grow with the expected recommendation by the House panel to bring criminal contempt of Congress charges against Donald Trump’s former trade adviser Peters Navarro and ally Dan Scavino.

Merrick Garland, 'Do Your Job,' Says Frustrated Member Of House Panel Probing Capitol Riot

I hope AG Garland isn't as worthless as I think he is. He seems like a dud so far. What do you think?

And you wanted this guy on the Supreme Court?

If Garland wanted to do his job He would Prosecute Joe and Hunter Biden and show America what is on Hunter's laptop.

Did 911 come out? No

Did Global Warming come out? No

Did Ukraine and Hunter come out? No

Garland is batting 1000 at covering up all that those who stole the election wanted covered up....

See the source image

Yeah, we know you ignorant NaziCons want this to all just go away like it never happened.
I want inflation clusterfuck, the border clusterfuck, the Ukraine clusterfuck, the Afghanistan c;iusterfuck, the energy clusterfuck, the crime clusterfuck and last but certainly not least, the Brandon administration clusterfuck to go away like they never happened.

In terms of reputation, he's known as being very careful, very meticulous, very detailed. No doubt he's fully aware of the gravity of this whole thing. So if he brings a case, he'll have his ducks in a row and a strong argument. If he doesn't, we'd just have to trust that he wasn't convinced he could win.

What happened is pretty obvious. But he knows the bar that he has to clear is pretty freaking high. It's just a goddamn shame that we're having to go through this. And Ginni Thomas' texts really paint a picture of a group of people who really have gone off the deep end.

In terms of reputation, he's known as being very careful, very meticulous, very detailed. No doubt he's fully aware of the gravity of this whole thing. So if he brings a case, he'll have his ducks in a row and a strong argument. If he doesn't, we'd just have to trust that he wasn't convinced he could win.

What happened is pretty obvious. But he knows the bar that he has to clear is pretty freaking high. It's just a goddamn shame that we're having to go through this. And Ginni Thomas' texts really paint a picture of a group of people who really have gone off the deep end.

Mz Garland went right after target #1

Parents opposed to public education being used for left wing indoctrination and homosexual rape.

Unlike Barr and other Republican AGs, Garland isn't a partisan hack who uses Justice as a political weapon.

Frustration with Garland is unwarranted.

Unlike Barr and other Republican AGs, Garland isn't a partisan hack who uses Justice as a political weapon.

Frustration with Garland is unwarranted.
Perhaps Garland should refrain from attacking Soccer Moms demanding accountability from School Boards and going after them as Domestic Terrorists and investigate The CIA's Lies about Hunter Biden's Laptop.

Why would CIA Veteran Agent, John Sipher make the following statement about lying about Hunter Biden's Laptop?

“I take special pride in personally swinging the election away from Trump."

I understand the frustration. He is dragging feet on contempt charges for people who won't cooperate with subpoenas from a committee that may not have much time left.
Why is Garland ignoring Crimes The CIA committed in the 2020 election and wasting his time trying to claim soccer moms at school board meetings demanding accountability are domestic terrorists? Shouldn't Garland be interested in things like Public Corruption for which there is evidence for such crimes on Hunter Biden's laptop?

“I take special pride in personally swinging the election away from Trump."
Veteran CIA Agent John Sipher

I understand the frustration. He is dragging feet on contempt charges for people who won't cooperate with subpoenas from a committee that may not have much time left.

Or he knows the whole 1/6 is a fraud and has better things to do like go after parents who want MATH and English taught in schools...

Garland is a lackey. That is all he is. Justice to him is what he is told by dishonest seditious morons.

Honestly, when it comes to guilt without any reasonable doubt, he has to investigate every stone, before he can make a move, or he'd be the fool.

Everything we see on the surface about all of Trump's criminal activity, along with his co-conspirators, is abundantly obvious. But what we didn't know, until recently, that Ginni Thomas has been implicated. All leads have to be investigated to make sure everyone is held accountable. And as we have seen, that list keeps growing.

I'm no different than you, and I am extremely confident we have enough evidence now to convict them all. But, do we have all of them is the question?

I think in the very near future, Garland is going to drop a daisy cutter on this whole investigation, and it won't look good for any of them.

First off can you explain why everything you see on the right is some sort of Nazism?

Second, going after a former President could tear this country apart and throw us into a Civil War, and even though you would love to have this let be clear smarter people know this could lead to something more dangerous seeing we are also a Nuclear Nation which mean losing control of the Government could mean those nukes falling into the wrong hands!

Finally, sometimes it best to do nothing when dealing with Trump and his base and go forward and yes you have the right to disagree but you have to look at the whole picture and not the narrow view many of you just focus on!
First off can you explain why everything you see on the right is some sort of Nazism Because, everything they say and do, reflects the desires of Nazis.

Honestly, when it comes to guilt without any reasonable doubt, he has to investigate every stone, before he can make a move, or he'd be the fool.

Everything we see on the surface about all of Trump's criminal activity, along with his co-conspirators, is abundantly obvious. But what we didn't know, until recently, that Ginni Thomas has been implicated. All leads have to be investigated to make sure everyone is held accountable. And as we have seen, that list keeps growing.

I'm no different than you, and I am extremely confident we have enough evidence now to convict them all. But, do we have all of them is the question?

I think in the very near future, Garland is going to drop a daisy cutter on this whole investigation, and it won't look good for any of them.

I hope you are right. The clock is ticking...

Forum List

Back