What is your background/interest in the Middle East?

Roudby -

Another poster suggested to me by PM that JStone might be a pro-Palestinian troll, and I admit that this is a possibility.

It would explain the number of what seem to be very, very ironic posts.

How else can we explain a poster who has never been to the Middle East telling another poster (who lives in Oman) that he needs to "get out more".

I laughed like a banshee when I read that! My first thought was that it was meant as an ironic dig at himself.

btw. I post regularly from an iPad - particularly when I'm posting from somewhere in Africa or the Middle East. I still know how to spell 'neo-Nazi'. We all make typos, but most of us also know how to spell, and the difference is usually clear.

btw. the word is "pro-Palestinian".

SAIGON: THE FACE OF MENTAL ILLNESS :cuckoo:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sRCbp29j14]Mental Illness Awareness Week Commercial 2011 - YouTube[/ame]
Saigon = See a goon

Roudy -

You still don't seem to have explained why you consider yourself 'well qualified' to post on Middle East topics.

Most posters on this thread have answered fairly openly and honestly - why not step up to the plate?

It doesn't have to be a PhD...just whatever got you interested in the topic.

Or feel free to ask my about my experience if you wish - I'm sure you read it.

Roudy -

You still don't seem to have explained why you consider yourself 'well qualified' to post on Middle East topics.

Most posters on this thread have answered fairly openly and honestly - why not step up to the plate?

SAIGON

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4Vp642ERhM&feature=related]Sound-Effects - Crowd Laughing - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Roudy -

Qualified beyond your imagination. That is how wrong you are. I can see right through your lies and deceipt. Not that I'm the only one. You are quite transparent, actually. While you think you're fooling people, you're actually busy making yourself look even more stupid and ignorant.

Roudy -

SAIGON

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4Vp642ERhM&feature=related]Sound-Effects - Crowd Laughing - YouTube[/ame]
If ever a poster fit the description of a dunce it would be this See a goon character.

Been a baptized Christian for decades.
Oh, tarqiya in action!
That is correct. I don't believe for one second this ass kisser of Islamo terrorists is a Christian in any way shape or form. It's basically lurking on the Israel Palestine forum 24/7, repeating the same IslamoNazi lies and anti semetism over and over again. I wouldn't be surprised one little bit if it's a Muslim or married to one. We got Jos to slip up and expose that he's an Iranian Hezbollah scumbag when he accidentally admitted to be able to read Farsi. It's only a question of time with this other dirtbag.

Oh, tarqiya in action!
That is correct. I don't believe for one second this ass kisser of Islamo terrorists is a Christian in any way shape or form. It's basically lurking on the Israel Palestine forum 24/7, repeating the same IslamoNazi lies and anti semetism over and over again. I wouldn't be surprised one little bit if it's a Muslim or married to one. We got Jos to slip up and expose that he's an Iranian Hezbollah scumbag when he accidentally admitted to be able to read Farsi. It's only a question of time with this other dirtbag.

The Jews have the facts on their side.

Roudy -

SAIGON

If ever a poster fit the description of a dunce it would be this See a goon character.

On another thread, Saigon whines about being constantly demolished by me because of his lack of education on Middle East history. It's truly sad and pathetic and indicative of psychiatric issues in addition to having zero knowledge of the subject matter.

I can read Farsi and Arabic, that doesn't mean I am Iranian or Arab

How's the persian empire doing, lately, pedophile worshipper? Oh, dat's right, Alexander the Great ended it :badgrin:

Iran is the pathetic shithole remnant of a once-great empire :clap2:

Roadby suggested the other day that people post their qualifications or background on this topic, and I think it's a great idea.

It's not a contest, but I'm curious to know who might have lived in Qatar, who might have a degree in Arabic, or who might have spent every summer at Yeshiva camp!

So think of countries you have been to, any relevant degrees or publications, languages spoken....anything which really attaches you to the Israel/Palestine conflict and the ME region.

I don't mind going first or last...but I'll hold off in case someone really wants to go first!

All off-topic spamming, abuse and tantrums will be ignored.

I have never been to the ME, but I have worked with, taught, and befriended many hundreds of people from all over the region. In other words, I am in NO way any kind of expert or authority on the subject.

Last edited:
Oh, tarqiya in action!

Only in the West can a non Muslim man marry a Muslima and get away with it, in Muslim countries that is completely forbidden and the marriage is not recognized unless the man converts.

Only in the West can a non Muslim man marry a Muslima and get away with it, in Muslim countries that is completely forbidden and the marriage is not recognized unless the man converts.

Although in a lot of places such a thing would be understood as being merely pro forma.

Forum List

Back