What is your background/interest in the Middle East?

Oh, tarqiya in action!
That is correct. I don't believe for one second this ass kisser of Islamo terrorists is a Christian in any way shape or form. It's basically lurking on the Israel Palestine forum 24/7, repeating the same IslamoNazi lies and anti semetism over and over again. I wouldn't be surprised one little bit if it's a Muslim or married to one. We got Jos to slip up and expose that he's an Iranian Hezbollah scumbag when he accidentally admitted to be able to read Farsi. It's only a question of time with this other dirtbag.

Only in the West can a non Muslim man marry a Muslima and get away with it, in Muslim countries that is completely forbidden and the marriage is not recognized unless the man converts.

Penalty for apostasy in islime is death and many muslimes who wish to get out of that islimic hell are desperately in fear of being murdered by family members.

I can read Farsi and Arabic, that doesn't mean I am Iranian or Arab

How's the persian empire doing, lately, pedophile worshipper? Oh, dat's right, Alexander the Great ended it :badgrin:

Iran is the pathetic shithole remnant of a once-great empire :clap2:

Iran
iran8.jpg

iran1.jpg

More photos of "the pathetic shithole" hear The new root of truth.

How's the persian empire doing, lately, pedophile worshipper? Oh, dat's right, Alexander the Great ended it :badgrin:

Iran
iran8.jpg

iran1.jpg

Jos

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4Vp642ERhM&feature=related]Sound-Effects - Crowd Laughing - YouTube[/ame]

Unkotare -

I started a thread in the Feedback section complaining about JStone's endless spamming and abuse - feel free to post a comment there and maybe the Mods will start listening eventually!

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
Unkotare -

I started a thread in the Feedback section complaining about JStone's endless spamming and abuse - feel free to post a comment there and maybe the Mods will start listening eventually!

Reality Check: You whined about being demolished by me over and over and over because you're embarrassingly uneducated on Middle East history and current events in the region. You're an empty vessel.

Last edited:

Iran
iran8.jpg

iran1.jpg

Iran's Morality Police Tighten Control On Women With The Rising Heat :bow3:

Some 70,000 female police officers will be on the lookout for women dressed inappropriately on the streets of Iran in the rising summer heat, daily Vatan reported.

Female police officers will be responsible for detecting and warning women who fail to dress in line with the moral code of the Iranian authorities. Officers too will be dressed in black burqas, and will be instructing Iranian women on how to cover themselves the right way. Routine hand checks will also be conducted to prevent any use of nail polish.

The entire police force on dress code duty will be working overtime to cover every street in Iran, daily Vatan reported.

MIDEAST - Iran's 'morality police' tighten control on women with the rising heat

JStone -

If a post falls in the forest and no one reads it - does it still fall?

You do realise that the only person on this board not to have you on ignore mode is you, right?

Take my advice, dude - abandon this handle and come back as Mark32 again!

JStone -

If a post falls in the forest and no one reads it - does it still fall?

You do realise that the only person on this board not to have you on ignore mode is you, right?

Take my advice, dude - abandon this handle and come back as Mark32 again!

You have nothing.

Unkotare -

Thanks, Saigoon!! I too am getting fed up with Stoner's superior knowledge as well. Also MJB's continuous rant against the Jews/Zionists. The only way to root out and expose these creatures is to keep bombarding Dear Abby with complaints. Keep up the good work.

Hoss -

I don't believe JStone is a legitimate poster, and I'm surprised you do.

I believe that he posts wrong information on purpose, and I believe does it for attention.

As I've said a couple of times - when we see a poster who has never been within a thousand miles of the Middle East start telling people who live there what it is like - we're either dealing with a troll or someone delusional.

Last edited:
Hoss -

I believe that he posts wrong information on purpose, and I believe does it for attention.

As I've said a couple of times - when we see a poster who has never been within a thousand miles of the Middle East start telling people who live there what it is like - we're either dealing with a troll or someone delusional.

You're either delusional or flat-out mentally ill.

You cannot bear being demolished by me, such as here: http://www.usmessageboard.com/5286045-post350.html

Hoss -

The secret to a forum is to read ALL responses to any particular thread. Most people don't, thereby missing significant responses and then replying to a third party's comments,causing things to go out of context. In order not to miss a response, I set up the forum to display the last post first, then scroll down to the last reply I read and work my way up. Works good for me and I never miss a response.

Hoss -

You're either delusional or flat-out mentally ill.

You cannot bear being demolished by me, such as here: http://www.usmessageboard.com/5286045-post350.html

Symptoms of Asperger’s Disorder | Psych Central

Jos

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4Vp642ERhM&feature=related]Sound-Effects - Crowd Laughing - YouTube[/ame]

Yeah, whatever it takes to stifle free speech, of course. Typical.

You know, there's actually a fairly easy way of determining who knows anything about the Middle East - at least if you're honest.

Try this:

Jerusalem aside, think of the 10 towns most associated with the Israel/Palestine conflict: Ramallah, Quneitra, Gilo, Jericho, Amman, Homs, Netanya, Sidon, Nablus and Metullah.

How many could you accurately position on a map?

If the answer is zero - and for s few posters here it would definitely be zero - you have no place telling people anything about this conflict.

Yeah, whatever it takes to stifle free speech, of course. Typical.

Absolutely - the endless spamming of off-topic videos and cartoons, really does stifle free speech - you've nailed it.

Forum List

Back