What is your background/interest in the Middle East?

Quote: Originally Posted by Saigon
btw, I think you can get to know the US from your home in the US because you hve access to US media, news, you know people, and you have knowledge from school, but can you get to know Israel from the US? Absolutely not. Understanding this conflict means understanding something of the people, the cultures and places, and that means going there.

You know Israel from Finland where you live?

Last edited:
I can read Farsi and Arabic, that doesn't mean I am Iranian or Arab
Bullshit. No way you can read Farsi and not be Iranian (or Afghan). No way you can read Arabic and not be a person of Arabic decent. You're not going to deceive anybody knows enough about that region, and I do, Hezbollah pig boy. I know that it's okay for you guys to lie in the name of Islam to the infidel Kuffar non believers. You made a mistake and disclosed your identity, now live with it Jos the Iranian Mullah kir sucker.

:lol: I disclosed nothing other than the fact that I can read Farsi and Arabic, I can also read Spanish, does that make me a member of ETA?

Bullshit. No way you can read Farsi and not be Iranian (or Afghan). No way you can read Arabic and not be a person of Arabic decent. You're not going to deceive anybody knows enough about that region, and I do, Hezbollah pig boy. I know that it's okay for you guys to lie in the name of Islam to the infidel Kuffar non believers. You made a mistake and disclosed your identity, now live with it Jos the Iranian Mullah kir sucker.

:lol: I disclosed nothing other than the fact that I can read Farsi and Arabic, I can also read Spanish, does that make me a member of ETA?
It makes you a wetback, Herman.

A multi-lingual monkey :clap2:

Jos :banana:
Didn't mean to cut you off Stoner.

Bullshit. No way you can read Farsi and not be Iranian (or Afghan). No way you can read Arabic and not be a person of Arabic decent. You're not going to deceive anybody knows enough about that region, and I do, Hezbollah pig boy. I know that it's okay for you guys to lie in the name of Islam to the infidel Kuffar non believers. You made a mistake and disclosed your identity, now live with it Jos the Iranian Mullah kir sucker

A multi-lingual monkey :clap2:

Jos :banana:

Last edited by a moderator:

Doesn't this post say it all??!!

I know several people who can read and write and talk Arabic, but aren't Arabs. I know several people who can read and write Hebrew (and aren't Jews) as well! And I have one friend who reads Farsi well.

Dude - it's just anoother language!

And how wonderful that Roudy is STILL boasting expertise on this region - but STILL refusing to tell us why!!!

I know several people who can read and write and talk Arabic, but aren't Arabs. I know several people who can read and write Hebrew (and aren't Jews) as well! And I have one friend who reads Farsi well.

And how wonderful that Roudy is STILL boasting expertise on this region - but STILL refusing to tell us why!!!

You know Arabs in Finland where you live?

Tweezerman -

I know more Arabs in countries like Syria, Jordan, Lebanon etc than I do in Finland.

This is the thread where you get to give us your background and experience in the ME. It doesn't have to be a PhD - just whatever got you interested in the issue.

Most posters here have posted their stories, although a few didn't have the balls.

Do you?

Tweezerman -

I know more Arabs in countries like Syria, Jordan, Lebanon etc than I do in Finland.

This is the thread where you get to give us your background and experience in the ME. It doesn't have to be a PhD - just whatever got you interested in the issue.

Most posters here have posted their stories, although a few didn't have the balls.

Do you?

Stick to Finland. You know nothing about the Middle East.

Tweezer -

I don't respond to witless abuse. I know it is usually a sign that posters are getting angry, and I'm not interested in that.

Most posters here have posted their stories, although a few didn't have the balls. Do you?

Tweezerman -

Do you?

And what is YOUR background in the area?

Tweezerman -

Do you?

And what is YOUR background in the area?

Tweezerman/JStone's only actual experience of the Middle East is spamming the ME forum of USMB. He spends every waking hour on here, so it's unlikely that that he's ever boarded even a domestic flight, let alone crossing the Atlantic and Med.

Last edited:
I was in the Air Force. The assignment to Oman was voluntary, but the trip to Iraq and Afghanistan wasn't so much. But it had to be done, and I was the guy to do it, so I went.

What I learned from the Omanis, and from an Iranian kid whom I met there (he desperately wanted to get an American visa so he could go the the US and study) was that they're just like us -- only saddled with political and religious leaders who force hatred of Jews upon them.

Mr. Abdullah, an Omani national whom I worked with in the US Embassy in Muscat, once said to me in a discussion about Israel, "Mr. David, why can't people just get along?"

Mr. Abdullah is a wise man.

Wow, that really is awesome stuff.

And it also mirrors my own experience.

I will always remember sitting on a balcony in Damascus with a Syrian family. They were all speaking English to be polite to their guests, but they got into a big argument which got very heated - was it about Israel? No. The US? No. They were arguing about why the kids school had such poor teachers.

It was the mirror image of discussions I hear in Finland every week!

Sometimes we tend to forget that most of us are regular people who gain nothing of wars.

That reminds me, that my father and mother traveled abroad few years back, they were on the train, and when getting down from it, my father noticed a woman with a stroller, having hard time managing it from the train down to the station. Always the gentleman, my father asked if she needed help with the little one. She thanked him kindly and said "yes". After carrying the stroller down, she could hear his foreign accent, and asked curiously, after admitting she was Iranian, where did he came from. Natually, without thinking much, he said he was Israeli. The woman was all :eek:. She couldn't believe a Zionist will help a Muslim woman (she was with Hijab). my father felt embarrassed and walked away.

A similar thing happened to Laila El Haddad. She was in the states having a casual conversation with another woman. It came around where they were from. The one woman was from Israel and she asked where Laila was from. When she said she was from Gaza it was:eek:

Douchebag, I have yet to meet a single non Iranian who can read Farsi. You claimed to be able read a sign BACKWARD in front of two people being hung in Iran. There were objects in front of it as well. Now, there's no way ANYBODY can read that sign or make out anything it's saying, even remotely close, if you're not FLUENT in Farsi, in other words born Iranian. Now, I do know some women who have married Iranian men and out of respect and love for their spouse, they learned Farsi. But those Iranian men aren't scumbag Hezbollah animals like you, and they would spit in your face, actually MOST IRANIANS here in the US and inside Iran would spit in your face. I honestly can't think of a single Iranian that is pro the Islamists that are ruling Iran now. You are a traitor to your people.

Besides, what would a non Iranian non Arab be doing learning those languages? Are you one of those terrorist enemy within cells? Or a Moooslime convert?

When in a hole, stop digging Mullah Kir Sucker.

Last edited:

Arabic isn't farsi. and farsi isn't just another language. the only people i know who speak farsi are people who were born in iran or whose parent(s) was(were) born in iran.

Most jews can read and write hebrew in order to study for bar/bat mitzvot and it's what is taught in hebrew school. i don't know of a similar circumstance with respect to arabic. so i'm a little skeptical about your claim.

Tweezerman -

Do you?
Apparently now the liar Saigon forgot its original story. I doubt it even lives in Finland. Never Believe a sympathizer and propagandist for Islamist mass murderers and terrorists. They are usually mentally ill psychos that at times even forget the lies they spew, and have zero self respect. They are basically looking for more ignorant illiterates like themselves, and as we can see , there's plenty of them on this board. Jstone slaps them in the face with the truth about Islam and Muslim culture and civiization as it is today, and they can't handle it. So the next step is they whine and whine until they got him banned.

All IslamoNazi lovers are whiners.

Douchebag, I have yet to meet a single non Iranian who can read Farsi. You claimed to be able read a sign BACKWARD in front of two people being hung in Iran. There were objects in front of it as well. Now, there's no way ANYBODY can read that sign or make out anything it's saying, even remotely close, if you're not FLUENT in Farsi, in other words born Iranian. Now, I do know some women who have married Iranian men and out of respect and love for their spouse, they learned Farsi. But those Iranian men aren't scumbag Hezbollah animals like you, and they would spit in your face, actually MOST IRANIANS here in the US and inside Iran would spit in your face. I honestly can't think of a single Iranian that is pro the Islamists that are ruling Iran now. You are a traitor to your people.

Besides, what would a non Iranian non Arab be doing learning those languages? Are you one of those terrorist enemy within cells? Or a Moooslime convert?

When in a hole, stop digging Mullah Kir Sucker.

I do agree its definently not common to meet many non Iranians that speak Farsi there is still the possibility of foreigners being able to speak it as well as read it and write it. In the Military there is a demand right now for Arabic, Farsi, Korean and Chinese speakers, as well as Russian. They have training schools where they can teach you to speak, read and write the language, so there are people out there that can do it, in the Military on deployment to Kuwait I met someone who was training in the Russian language but was thrown out of the school because he got a DUI.

Arabic isn't farsi. and farsi isn't just another language. the only people i know who speak farsi are people who were born in iran or whose parent(s) was(were) born in iran.

Most jews can read and write hebrew in order to study for bar/bat mitzvot and it's what is taught in hebrew school. i don't know of a similar circumstance with respect to arabic. so i'm a little skeptical about your claim.
Jillian, let's not forget that Jos claimed to read a sign in Farsi BACKWARDS, and partially blocked by the pole that was holding it up. Farsi isn't Arabic, although it uses the Arabic alphabet thanks to the Arab invasion of Iran. Those who know Farsi and claim to be able to read Arabic, do so because they might be religious Muslims who read from the Koran, which is in Arabic. The occasions I have met a non Iranian speak Farsi was due to marriage, but even then, they couldn't write it properly, and certainly weren't fluent enough to be able to read a sign backward partially blocked in Farsi. For that, you would need a formal education IN IRAN.

Forum List

Back