What is your breaking point?

[

Fight to your death for a piece of paper? There are only two things that I will willingly lay down my life for.

1. A hostile invasion by a foreign country.

2. Someone trying to force me to denounce God.

I know you right wing freaks consider the Constitution to be as binding as the Bible and all,

You don't seem to really understand either one.

riiiiight... because you say so... .

...because of what you've said. Smells like you know it too.

What is your breaking point? Taking your guns? Taxing you more? Taking away your right to assemble? Freedom of speech? government corruption? I believe everyone has one and I am curious as to what the majority think. Personally mine is the freedom to bear arms as it is the last fail safe or line of defense in the event of a rogue government. Thank You for any input.

Government Corruption!

The second amendment was placed into the constitution by the founders for that sole purpose, so that the citizens have a means to protect themselves from government. It has nothing to do with insecurities, it has everything to do with liberty. If the second amendment fails, so does the rest of your rights. Do you honestly think that if we did not have the second amendment that this government would not have run rough shod over us years ago? They would have.

No, the Second Amendment was put in there so that the states would have their right to their own militias... (which was effectively nullified by the replacement of state militias with the National Guard.)

I'm not worried about the government running roughshod over us. Big multi-national corporations have already gotten there. At least we can vote the government out.

What is your breaking point? Taking your guns? Taxing you more? Taking away your right to assemble? Freedom of speech? government corruption? I believe everyone has one and I am curious as to what the majority think. Personally mine is the freedom to bear arms as it is the last fail safe or line of defense in the event of a rogue government. Thank You for any input.
Taking my money and sending it to IsNtReal or some other welfare shithole while telling US citizens "yer on your own".

My breaking point has already been hit, I think it was the moment I realized that noone in the congress or senate is ever going to stand up for the constitution and impeach this clown for the many violations of his oath. And for this, they all need thrown out again and replaced with constitutionalists. But that wont happen either, too many citizens sucking the gubment Teet for that to happen.
I agree however I do not limit it to just this administration but reaching all the way back to Kennedy who enacted the first executive orders to the best of my knowledge. These orders are wrong. They violate rights and they add to them every year...Check them out. Check points on our roads. Work camps. Control of all resources. What the hell....They are under FEMA.

Washington, in 1789, issued the first executive order. They are constitutional and violate no one's rights. Presidential Executive Orders – How the President of the United States directs the government agencies through executive orders

"The whole owning a gun thing - I mean I really hope that noone has delusions of grandeur that you posess them for protection from the Government. That's ridiculous. What's a 9mm going to do against an unmanned bombing drone? aha"

Oh, absolutely. That's almost as silly as thinking someone could cause massive casualties and billions of dollars worth of damage using boxcutters.

"The whole owning a gun thing - I mean I really hope that noone has delusions of grandeur that you posess them for protection from the Government. That's ridiculous. What's a 9mm going to do against an unmanned bombing drone? aha"

Oh, absolutely. That's almost as silly as thinking someone could cause massive casualties and billions of dollars worth of damage using boxcutters.

Except the whole box cutters weren't used against the most expensive military in the world in a 1 on 1. Thing.

"Except the whole box cutters weren't used against the most expensive military in the world in a 1 on 1. Thing."

Exactly. Why in the world do you think any insurrection would be fought that way? Do you think people are suicidal or stupid?

What makes you think the military would side with the government?

When my society stops giving a crap about me?

I will stop giving a crap about my society.

"Except the whole box cutters weren't used against the most expensive military in the world in a 1 on 1. Thing."

Exactly. Why in the world do you think any insurrection would be fought that way? Do you think people are suicidal or stupid? What makes you think the military would side with the government?

What makes you think it would not side with govt? The fact is that most military personnel, conservative as many generally are, do not side with the far far militia right. I believe the NG would happily put down a 'militia' uprising.

Exactly. Why in the world do you think any insurrection would be fought that way? Do you think people are suicidal or stupid? What makes you think the military would side with the government?

What makes you think it would not side with govt? The fact is that most military personnel, conservative as many generally are, do not side with the far far militia right. I believe the NG would happily put down a 'militia' uprising.

The military is sworn to protect and defend the Constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic. That would certainly include the government should it decide to violate the Constitution.

The military is sworn to protect and defend the Constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic. That would certainly include the government should it decide to violate the Constitution.

Dream on, broomstick cowboy.

@Topic. If I understand the question correctly you want to know at what point I would oppose the government by force and the answer is never. It will never get to that point as long as we all understand at some level that this partisan distraction is only a distraction and that our fears are levers that can easily have some of us cheering at others getting rounded up or shot down in the streets.

@Topic. If I understand the question correctly you want to know at what point I would oppose the government by force and the answer is never. It will never get to that point as long as we all understand at some level that this partisan distraction is only a distraction and that our fears are levers that can easily have some of us cheering at others getting rounded up or shot down in the streets.

I am so sure you won't oppose the government when the FBI falsely identifies you or a family member, arrest without evidence, detained without trial or court proceedings, tortures, kills, lies & covers-up like they did to US citizen Kenneth Michael Trentadue.

Last edited:

Your militia meetings probably included the code "pass the shrooms".

People who think our government is oppressive have no idea what oppression entails. The closest thing to oppression we have is the damned drug war.

The second amendment was placed into the constitution by the founders for that sole purpose, so that the citizens have a means to protect themselves from government. It has nothing to do with insecurities, it has everything to do with liberty. If the second amendment fails, so does the rest of your rights. Do you honestly think that if we did not have the second amendment that this government would not have run rough shod over us years ago? They would have.

No, the Second Amendment was put in there so that the states would have their right to their own militias... (which was effectively nullified by the replacement of state militias with the National Guard.)

I'm not worried about the government running roughshod over us. Big multi-national corporations have already gotten there. At least we can vote the government out.

You are an extreme far-left douchebag.

People who think our government is oppressive have no idea what oppression entails. The closest thing to oppression we have is the damned drug war.

We have twice the percentage of our population in prison than that of any other country in the world. :eusa_shhh:

Forum List

Back