What is your favorite Trump Quote

Wow! ignorant of the facts AND a liar? Good luck with that.

Why can't you imagine I make 6 figures because you make $40K a year? Why do you vote Republican then?

Sure you do.

I made almost $90K last year at my real job and on the side I'm a pharma rep, if you know what I mean, and I make about $20,000 a year doing that. That's tax free. So you do the math. The fact is, I do make 6 figures.

I know it's hard for you to believe because no one who does what you do makes that kind of money. Maybe you should have chosen a better profession.

What is it you do again? I'm in sales. $65K salary plus commission. Pretty good for a liberal huh? I guess we don't all vote to get handouts. Hard to believe? That's because you are a brainwashed broke ass twat.

You are proven to be an idiot and a liar. You actually think anyone is going to believe your bull shit? Lol, piss off loser.

Who cares what you say. Based on your stories about voting for Jimmy Carter, you'll be dead and buried soon enough.

Lol, dumber and dumber with each post. Now you have nothing but playground insults. You are an immature lying idiot, they pay people 6 figures to be that stupid, do they liar?

Why can't you imagine I make 6 figures because you make $40K a year? Why do you vote Republican then?

Sure you do.

I made almost $90K last year at my real job and on the side I'm a pharma rep, if you know what I mean, and I make about $20,000 a year doing that. That's tax free. So you do the math. The fact is, I do make 6 figures.

I know it's hard for you to believe because no one who does what you do makes that kind of money. Maybe you should have chosen a better profession.

What is it you do again? I'm in sales. $65K salary plus commission. Pretty good for a liberal huh? I guess we don't all vote to get handouts. Hard to believe? That's because you are a brainwashed broke ass twat.

You are proven to be an idiot and a liar. You actually think anyone is going to believe your bull shit? Lol, piss off loser.

Who cares what you say. Based on your stories about voting for Jimmy Carter, you'll be dead and buried soon enough.

Lol, dumber and dumber with each post. Now you have nothing but playground insults. You are an immature lying idiot, they pay people 6 figures to be that stupid, do they liar?

After hearing Elijah Cummings house was broken into Trump tweeted

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1157259424794324992

Really bad news! The Baltimore house of Elijah Cummings was robbed. Too bad!

Nikki Haley replied

Nikki Haley

✔@NikkiHaley

https://twitter.com/NikkiHaley/status/1157316435221405697
Replying to @realDonaldTrump

This is so unnecessary.
1f644.png

She wasn’t the only Republican to react negatively to Trump’s tweet.

“This is so beneath the office you hold. It’s childish, and yet it’s getting really old,” Rep. Adam Kinzinger (R-Ill.) tweeted.

Reality never agrees with you or your bull shit. Watch and learn moron. You’ll be screaming impotently at the sky AGAIN in 2020.

Hey, as long as I'm still making 6 figures I'll survive.

I'm going to vote for Trump in 2020. I just wonder why poor people like you are voting for him. He's not made America great for blue collar or the poor. In fact Republican policies will make them poorer. Cut their social security and medicare, medicaid, Obamacare, raise their taxes to pay for tax breaks for millionaires.

Sure you do.

You're a pusher? Figures.

Hey, as long as I'm still making 6 figures I'll survive.

I'm going to vote for Trump in 2020. I just wonder why poor people like you are voting for him. He's not made America great for blue collar or the poor. In fact Republican policies will make them poorer. Cut their social security and medicare, medicaid, Obamacare, raise their taxes to pay for tax breaks for millionaires.

Sure you do.

Lol, can you imagine anyone hiring someone that stupid? Much less paying him 6 figures.

Sure you do.

Lol, can you imagine anyone hiring someone that stupid? Much less paying him 6 figures.

Maybe the one who hired him is a fentanyl addict and needed a connection? :dunno:

<< I will build a wall. >>

Supreme Court gives Trump go-ahead on border wall

The Stalinists have lost finally; after 2 1/2 years of obstruction.

not necessarily.... did you even read your own article? it basically says that the plaintiff didn't have standing in the case - meaning they aren't the affected 'victim', but the SC is withholding judgement until the correct plaintiffs/case is intro'd before them.

The court ruled that Trump can use DOD funds to build the wall. The open border you depend on to bring in foreign troops used to press this civil war you are waging on America is closed.

You traitors lost.

not necessarily.... did you even read your own article? it basically says that the plaintiff didn't have standing in the case - meaning they aren't the affected 'victim', but the SC is withholding judgement until the correct plaintiffs/case is intro'd before them.

The court ruled that Trump can use DOD funds to build the wall. The open border you depend on to bring in foreign troops used to press this civil war you are waging on America is closed.

You traitors lost.

lol....

You traitors lost.

lol....

Have someone smarter than you read it to you and weep

{
President Donald Trump scored a major victory at the Supreme Court on Friday, as the justices lifted a lower court order blocking a key part of his plan to expand the border wall with Mexico.

The Justice Department had asked the justices to stay a pair of rulings an Oakland-based federal judge issued in May and June blocking Trump’s plan to use about $2.5 billion in unspent military funds for wall projects in California, Arizona and New Mexico.}

You traitors lost.

lol....

{
President Donald Trump scored a major victory at the Supreme Court on Friday, as the justices lifted a lower court order blocking a key part of his plan to expand the border wall with Mexico.

The Justice Department had asked the justices to stay a pair of rulings an Oakland-based federal judge issued in May and June blocking Trump’s plan to use about $2.5 billion in unspent military funds for wall projects in California, Arizona and New Mexico.}

from the article you posted.

The statement suggested that the five justices in the majority agreed with the Trump administration’s arguments that the groups who obtained the injunction, the Sierra Club and the Southern Border Communities Coalition, lacked a valid legal mechanism to enforce the budget rider Trump officials were allegedly violating.

That may not rule out the possibility that others who have sued over the same policy, including 20 states and the House of Representatives, might have stronger claims. The states’ suit was essentially set aside due to the injunction granted to the private groups.

You traitors lost.

lol....

{

The statement suggested that the five justices in the majority agreed with the Trump administration’s arguments that the groups who obtained the injunction, the Sierra Club and the Southern Border Communities Coalition, lacked a valid legal mechanism to enforce the budget rider Trump officials were allegedly violating.

That may not rule out the possibility that others who have sued over the same policy, including 20 states and the House of Representatives, might have stronger claims. The states’ suit was essentially set aside due to the injunction granted to the private groups.

:lmao:

Nothing stops you traitor fucks from trying to destroy America.

But you lost BIGLY on this one, the Obama judge who was obstructing justice got shut down by SCOTUS. You won't be able to use Soros groups directly in conjunction with corrupt Obama judges.

You traitors lost.

lol....

{

:lmao:

Nothing stops you traitor fucks from trying to destroy America.

But you lost BIGLY on this one, the Obama judge who was obstructing justice got shut down by SCOTUS. You won't be able to use Soros groups directly in conjunction with corrupt Obama judges.

you can't even comprehend your own article. no wonder trump loves you long time.

you can't even comprehend your own article. no wonder trump loves you long time.

:rofl:

This tactic of claiming victory when you are severely defeated is one the stupider ones your rulers have come up with.That you are too stupid to grasp that you lost doesn't really increase your standing the way you think it does. :dunno:

This tactic of claiming victory when you are severely defeated is one the stupider ones your rulers have come up with.That you are too stupid to grasp that you lost doesn't really increase your standing the way you think it does. :dunno:

it's not me that is claiming victory here.

you blew your load prematurely.

My favorite Trump quote is when he said, "I will not seek reelection and if elected, I will not serve."

it's not me that is claiming victory here.

you blew your load prematurely.

No, it was far left Politico.. You dumbfuck.

{President Donald Trump scored a major victory at the Supreme Court on Friday, as the justices lifted a lower court order blocking a key part of his plan to expand the border wall with Mexico.}

You really are dumb as a fucking rock.

A natural balance to the world is that evil, people like you, are dumb as all fuck...

Forum List

Back