What is your opinion on Mr Putin?

Listen the declarations of european nazi of any sorts, Baltic nazi, Ukrainian nazi and so on...
You forgot to include Russian nazi, the ones who support Putin for his extreme nationalism.
Russian nazi, if they exist, don't burn people alive, like in Odessa...
"Russian National Unity" (Русское Национальное Единство):
image.jpg
In 2007, Russia had "an estimated 50,000 to 70,000 neo-Nazis, half of the world's total."

Last edited:
kadyrov-jpg.125806

One thing is for sure - the guy on the right is a real mobster :)
Yes, he became Putin's dog to keep Putin's enemies "away". He's likely responsible for Nemtsov's assasination. Why? MONEY & independence ...
Ramzan Kadyrov is the Head of the Chechen Republic and a former member of the Chechen independence movement.
The Kadyrov clan defected to the Moscow side at the beginning of the Second Chechen War in 1999. Since then, Kadyrov led his militia with support from Russia's FSB state security service.

Putin is a thug, a murderer, a liar, an authoritarian and a racist. This is why Republicans find him so fascinating and consider him a "friend".

Only honest answers, please. And of course, any comparison with Mr Trump is welcome.

Let me reverse the scenario.
What is there to like and love about Putin?

He has not done any kind of contribution to humanity. He has not shown anything to stop the corruption within his government, Russians are suffering, food prices continue to soar, massive brain drain, populations declining at alarming rate, neighboring countries are nervous from Putin in invasions etc etc etc.

On the side------- white slavery or human trafficking of Russian and Ukrainian women are very high commodities in Asian market but mostly Ukrainian women here in US.

Listen the declarations of european nazi of any sorts, Baltic nazi, Ukrainian nazi and so on... and see, Russians in mass are still alive. "Sufferings", "corruption", "dictatorship" - it's a bla-bla-bla for teenagers. World society don't give to Russia any other variants except fight for survival with leader or without leader. So, what would your choice in my place?

You should blame the leader of your country.

It's a strange thing. Putin - "a dictator" - don't talk me, what to do... You, a representative of "free society" in every message write me "you should", "you must"... Absolutely don't know, what is really happening here, at opposite side of planet. What's strange, I'm voting for freedom from Putin, instead of yours "freedom" where I must to do what you want and to think what you want...

Also ask your neighboring countries why they are so nervous

Asking. Belorussia not so nervious. Kazahstan - not. China - offcourse not. Even North Korea nervious of Trump, not of Putin... So what?

of Putin invasions

Lies. Show me Russian tanks in Baltic countries, or at Ukraine... :) Do you really hidden ultra-communist, justifying the all crimes, performed by Communism?

that beg west for more protections.

They beg wet for more money to upkeep their corruption ultra-nazi regimes... Money of your taxpayers.

I'm not aware of European, Ukrainian or Baltic Nazi. Can you provide me a link?

Probably, you're not aware of them, hiddenly hoping, this guys should decrease "non-white" population of this world...

So back to my original question. What is Putin or Russia's contribution to humanity? Aside from bombing civilians in Aleppo,Syria.

Bombing civilians - a serious crime. Do you have PROOFS, there were a civilians? Especially after murdering a baby in front of camera by actors, falsificated "chemical attack of Assad against civilians"?

White Helmets Video: Swedish Doctors for Human Rights Denounce Medical Malpractice and ‘Misuse’ of Children for Propaganda Aims

Listen the declarations of european nazi of any sorts, Baltic nazi, Ukrainian nazi and so on...
You forgot to include Russian nazi, the ones who support Putin for his extreme nationalism.
You pretend to not know about Russian nazis who behead "enemies" because they are not ethnic Russian??
Never heard of "Russian National Unity" (Русское Национальное Единство)?

In 2007, Russia had "an estimated 50,000 to 70,000 neo-Nazis, half of the world's total."
'Explosions, Murders': Russian Neo-Nazism

Offcourse, I've heared - and what? It's forbidden organization in Russia, instead of Ukraine...

You pretend to not know about Russian nazis who behead "enemies" because they are not ethnic Russian??
Never heard of "Russian National Unity" (Русское Национальное Единство)?

'Explosions, Murders': Russian Neo-Nazism
Offcourse, I've heared - and what? It's forbidden organization in Russia, instead of Ukraine...
LOL. Only forbidden to call themselves. "nazi"? :)
They act like fascists in Putin's Russia.

Some 150 representatives of far-right parties across Europe have been meeting in Russia to co-ordinate policy
Europe far-right parties meet in St Petersburg, Russia - BBC News

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
Guys, if your illusions sometimes would become a truth, it would be excellent instead of Putin's weak, peaceful politics... But, interesting, I don't see at this photo any RUSSIAN symbolics... It's just a puppets, working on Western media to zombify you in right direction... How many, you said, of them? Decades and hundreds of thousands? Why not millions? Your ideological teacher Gebbels, as I remember, advised you to lie more impudently for the best effects....:)))

Guys, if your illusions sometimes would become a truth, it would be excellent instead of Putin's weak, peaceful politics... But, interesting, I don't see at this photo any RUSSIAN symbolics... It's just a puppets, working on Western media to zombify you in right direction... How many, you said, of them? Decades and hundreds of thousands? Why not millions? Your ideological teacher Gebbels, as I remember, advised you to lie more impudently for the best effects....:)))
Russian imperial flag. You obviously know nothing about Russian history.

Russian imperial flag. You obviously know nothing about Russian history.

No. It's just a flag of Romanov's dynasty - previously of their German branch. So, RUSSIA don't need of any symbols of loser Germany... Plug this colours to ass of "Kirillovichi" - a gang of swindlers, claimed themself as "successors of throne" - they would be looks good together...

Putin is a good strong leader for his country. He puts country above politics.
Trump is the same

Putin is a corrupt, authoritarian leader and murderer.
Be very careful how you make the similarities.

I'm very sorry, but how authoritatian leader can be corrupt? People either solve power for money, either buy, but doing it simultaneously?

Tell me who or give me an example of a leader that are authoritarian------ that is not corrupt.

Trump is the same

I'm very sorry, but how authoritatian leader can be corrupt? People either solve power for money, either buy, but doing it simultaneously?

Tell me who or give me an example of a leader that are authoritarian------ that is not corrupt.

Was Napoleon corrupted?

Only honest answers, please. And of course, any comparison with Mr Trump is welcome.

Nationalist looking out for Russia and russians as he sees fit, in the tradition of russian strongmen.

HIs ideology seems to be ethnic nationalism.

Nationalist looking out for Russia and russians as he sees fit, in the tradition of russian strongmen.

HIs ideology seems to be ethnic nationalism.
I'd rather call it not ethnic nationalism but protection and caring of Russia's interests.
Because ethnic nationalism would be nonsense in country with more than 200 nations... pay attention there are some regions where Russians are less than 10%, I mean Caucuses, though those regions are the most loyal.

Trump is the same

Was Napoleon corrupted?

From 17th century? That far------- how did you know if he is corrupted or not?
Give me something else.

Trump is the same

Was Napoleon corrupted?

From 17th century? That far------- how did you know if he is corrupted or not?
Give me something else.

Napoleon was born at 18th century and acting in 19th too. There are a lot of documents, devoted to French revolution and its heroes, including Napoleon.

Wanna else? Ok. Stalin :)

Stalin and corruption are opposite poles.

The most funny thing I ever heard :). Stalin's stooges were robbing the country from dusk to dawn. You couldn't buy anything in shops so corruption was the center of the system.

You made one mistake in you speech. It must be "Gorbachev" instead of "Stalin" :)

I've asked a lot people around me, born before war and after... Almost all things, you tell here, were in Khrushev time. But very massive Khrushev's propaganda distorted mind of people - it's really terrible. Many people truly "remember the horror of Stalin's time" till you compare their stories with a real dates!

Cancelling of privacy and homestead farms (with a real hunger) - Khrushev! Falling USSR to outstanding economy crysis, disguised by money reform - Khrushev! Provocating riots and suppression with s seious blood - Khrushev, in Novocherkassk. Amnesty of a lot of experienced criminals, highly increasing crime level all over USSR - KHRUSHEV!!! Just look at calendar! Just read official documents!

Forum List

Back