What is your opinion on Mr Putin?

Do you want data about how funds were spent since 1991? The allegation in the post I responded to was attempting to make it appear that the US spent 5 billion dollars to orchestrate the coup in Ukraine in 2014. It was a fake news story that flooded the internet. Anyone who views the posted video will quickly realize it was and is fake news.
Although I wouldn't be surprised that Russia spends billions of US bucks for cyber warfare and disinformation.

Russian nazi, if they exist, don't burn people alive, like in Odessa...
They often behead and torture their victims. I refuse to post links, but they can be found.

Because you don't have any true links. It's not your problem, you're just fully brainwashed by western media, my condolences...
Because you don't have the mental or physical capacity to use a search engine, I cannot help you.

Do you mean, you don't want to give me links only because you think, I'm disabled? Or because I'm Russian by nationality?

Do you mean, you don't want to give me links only because you think, I'm disabled? Or because I'm Russian by nationality?

What it has to do with nationality? :) A lot of people write about things they haven't any clue about like you :) They may be Americans, Jews, or Italians :)

kadyrov-jpg.125806

One thing is for sure - the guy on the right is a real mobster :)

Putting country over everything (über alles) is the only principle of some otherwise unprincipled people. History's examples have been ugly.

Only honest answers, please. And of course, any comparison with Mr Trump is welcome.

Let me reverse the scenario.
What is there to like and love about Putin?

He has not done any kind of contribution to humanity. He has not shown anything to stop the corruption within his government, Russians are suffering, food prices continue to soar, massive brain drain, populations declining at alarming rate, neighboring countries are nervous from Putin in invasions etc etc etc.

On the side------- white slavery or human trafficking of Russian and Ukrainian women are very high commodities in Asian market but mostly Ukrainian women here in US.

Listen the declarations of european nazi of any sorts, Baltic nazi, Ukrainian nazi and so on... and see, Russians in mass are still alive. "Sufferings", "corruption", "dictatorship" - it's a bla-bla-bla for teenagers. World society don't give to Russia any other variants except fight for survival with leader or without leader. So, what would your choice in my place?

You should blame the leader of your country. Also ask your neighboring countries why they are so nervous of Putin invasions that beg west for more protections. Ask your fellow comrade why they can't even have a demonstration against corruption like in March 27, 2017.

I'm not aware of European, Ukrainian or Baltic Nazi. Can you provide me a link?

So back to my original question. What is Putin or Russia's contribution to humanity? Aside from bombing civilians in Aleppo,Syria.

Only honest answers, please. And of course, any comparison with Mr Trump is welcome.

Let me reverse the scenario.
What is there to like and love about Putin?

He has not done any kind of contribution to humanity. He has not shown anything to stop the corruption within his government, Russians are suffering, food prices continue to soar, massive brain drain, populations declining at alarming rate, neighboring countries are nervous from Putin in invasions etc etc etc.

On the side------- white slavery or human trafficking of Russian and Ukrainian women are very high commodities in Asian market but mostly Ukrainian women here in US.
Putin kicked the US CIA out of west Ukraine.

That alone deserves the Order Of Lenin.

:D

Obama slap Putin with crippling economic sanctions, install missile system called EIS in Redzikovo, Poland and Deveselu, Romania next to Putin's ass. June 2016 largest US military exercises called anaconda with over 30k+ troops with the participations from several countries next to Putin nose---------- Obama is not a pussy after all. Anything else bud?

What it has to do with nationality? :) A lot of people write about things they haven't any clue about like you :) They may be Americans, Jews, or Italians :)

It's your and my opinion. But what about his position? What is the reason for him not to prove his words? Especially, if we believe him, he has a lot of proof links?

Putting country over everything (über alles) is the only principle of some otherwise unprincipled people. History's examples have been ugly.

Yeah, on of examples was not so long ago... Yanukovich neglects of interest of his country for the abstract "humanism" and "civilization"... What was next?

The only 5 billion mentioned refers to over a decade of financial assistance to Ukraine, dating back to 1991.
The financial assistance was used to help Ukrainians achieve their "European aspirations". Straight from Nulands mouth, speaking in front of a NGO who's stated purpose is to bring Ukraine into the US orbit. What were those protests called again? Euromaidan? It's just coincidence right?

Are you a member of the St. Petersburg troll army?
I'm just an average American citizen wondering what all the fuss is about regarding alleged Russian interference in our electoral process when it is quite clear from the above video we don't respect the same in other countries.

This is actually a great example of how Russia floods the internet with fake news.
It is not fake news. It happened. There is video evidence of it happening. It is only up to interpretation what it all meant. But surely it isn't fake.

Listen the declarations of european nazi of any sorts, Baltic nazi, Ukrainian nazi and so on...
You forgot to include Russian nazi, the ones who support Putin for his extreme nationalism.
Russian nazi, if they exist, don't burn people alive, like in Odessa...
You pretend to not know about Russian nazis who behead "enemies" because they are not ethnic Russian??
Never heard of "Russian National Unity" (Русское Национальное Единство)?

In 2007, Russia had "an estimated 50,000 to 70,000 neo-Nazis, half of the world's total."
'Explosions, Murders': Russian Neo-Nazism

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz

Forum List

Back