What kind of country do we live in?

This is a real serious question we must ask when we see things like this. These are Americans using their freedom to protest the Trumpcare plan. A plan where if it is passed, many of these guys die. WTF is wrong with this country?

WATCH: US Capitol Police Drag Disabled Trumpcare Protesters From Wheelchairs, Make 43 Arrests..

All of this because Trump wants to give the very rich a record tax cut.

It is estimated that thousands will die prematurely if Trumpcare becomes law.

I'm surprised you care, these disabled "Honkey's" might "B Raycist"

Getting along is way overrated
Why?
What's the fun and getting along? It does not improve life…
Getting along improves productivity which in turn improves life. Conflict and chaos causes stress which is not healthy. A business is most successful when people get along.. happy employees, leadership in sync working towards common goals. Our government is so far away from this. I should be surprised that you are cheering on the chaos but i've seen enough from you to not be shocked at all.

It's all Trump all the time, sunshine.

Hillary has nothing to do with it.

When she refers to the GOP as the party of death she does have something to do with it, at least in the commentary sense.

Problem is everyone wants as much health coverage as they can get and want someone else to pay for it.

Hillary Clinton doesn't have a damned thing to do with this.

This is a real serious question we must ask when we see things like this. These are Americans using their freedom to protest the Trumpcare plan. A plan where if it is passed, many of these guys die. WTF is wrong with this country?

WATCH: US Capitol Police Drag Disabled Trumpcare Protesters From Wheelchairs, Make 43 Arrests..

We are not talking race here. You choose to do this again, you will be reported to admin.

We are not talking race here. You choose to do this again, you will be reported to admin.

Such a humorless sensitive snowflake.

Not so just stay your ass on topic.

WTF is wrong with this country?

Republicans.

Bullshit partisan hacks from both parties.

Really? It isn't the democrats that are fighting to kill hundreds of thousands of people or take rights away from people for being different.

Partisan my fucking ass.

The Republicans really have become the party of death, they care more about getting Americans killed in Iraq, than about saving American lives in need at home.
American lives in need???

Illegal alien lives in need.
Refugee lives in need.
Muslim lives in need
MS-13 lives in need.

Not too many Americans in that bunch.

I thought the disabled were supposed to be treated like everyone else? How do you know all those in wheelchairs were, indeed, disabled?

Where are your facts to back up your allegation that if the proposed replacement for Obamacare is passed THOUSANDS WILL DIE PREMATURELY? You have nothing.

So the DNC paid a bunch of their wheel chair bound hacks to perform for the cameras. So what. They live off of our dime 24/7 and now if we want better healthcare they get pissed off because it would never effect them anyway? News flash you fucking roller communists you'll be fucking fine. This is about us, the people that have to pay the bills so how about youcalm the fuck down and go back to enjoying the great life we provide you.

I thought the disabled were supposed to be treated like everyone else? How do you know all those in wheelchairs were, indeed, disabled?

Where are your facts to back up your allegation that if the proposed replacement for Obamacare is passed THOUSANDS WILL DIE PREMATURELY? You have nothing.

keys, you never worry about facts, so don't worry if your comments are not taken seriously.

At least ten GOP senators are very concerned about the bill, and almost everyone is concerned about Medicaid. So somebody is concerned with the facts, even if you are not.

It may be a shame but who would know the truth with all the bullshit protests that the left progressives have taken up in their causes in the last twenty years. Didn't you ever hear about the boy who cried wolf when it wasn't true?

Problem is everyone wants as much health coverage as they can get and want someone else to pay for it.

The U.S government pays the tab for the uninsured, anyways.

The U.S.A government spending on healthcare is among the World's highest, and when you account for both out of pocket, and government spending, the U.S is by far the #1 spenders of healthcare.

Yet, for all these costs the U.S.A lives less than much of the First World.

It just doesn't make sense.

I disagree that it makes no sense.

None of those people (who are exercising the right) are wealthy. Look at trump's "cabinet". Every single one bought their place at the table - most with money but some with the promise to screw over the little guy.

RWs can wish that's not true but it is.

The Repub are all about money.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

The U.S government pays the tab for the uninsured, anyways.

The U.S.A government spending on healthcare is among the World's highest, and when you account for both out of pocket, and government spending, the U.S is by far the #1 spenders of healthcare.

Yet, for all these costs the U.S.A lives less than much of the First World.

It just doesn't make sense.

I disagree that it makes no sense.

None of those people (who are exercising the right) are wealthy. Look at trump's "cabinet". Every single one bought their place at the table - most with money but some with the promise to screw over the little guy.

RWs can wish that's not true but it is.

The Repub are all about money.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

So, the Dems walked out of power after eight years very rich, Wall Street more rich than ever! You a rich democrat now?

I guess this guy is faking or crying wolf.

The Story of Mike Phillips

If Medicaid is cut, he loses.

You right wingers are sorry ass pathetic losers as human beings. You talk only about money, so how much of your money can you take with your dead asses when your life is over?

just to answer the opening post question , its a great country , greatest country the world has ever seen and built and set in motion by a great group of planners and thinkers . ------- its going to be funny when you lefty guys and your kids lose it . -------------- just a comment !!

Forum List

Back