What kind of guy is Wildstein?

Statistikhengst

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2013
deep within the statistical brain!!
He is the lawyer, a compadre of Chris Christie, who has apparently turned on Christie in the whole Bridgegate affair.

Josh Marshall at TPM reprinted a letter from a person who lives in the city where Wildstein was once Mayor, and I think this is interesting reading:

They Play Rough

Go read the letter. Fascinating.

There is no way I can verify this as true. But on the other hand, a lot of reader information that Josh Marshall has received and then reprinted has ended up being quite true.

Is there anyone from NJ who can confirm what that dude is saying about Livingston, NJ and former Mayor Wildstein?

Here the wiki on Livingston:

Livingston, New Jersey - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

BTW, TPM is not a politics forum, it is now a news outlet.

He is the lawyer, a compadre of Chris Christie, who has apparently turned on Christie in the whole Bridgegate affair.

Josh Marshall at TPM reprinted a letter from a person who lives in the city where Wildstein was once Mayor, and I think this is interesting reading:

They Play Rough

There is no way I can verify this as true. But on the other hand, a lot of reader information that Josh Marshall has received and then reprinted has ended up being quite true.

Is there anyone from NJ who can confirm what that dude is saying about Livingston, NJ and former Mayor Wildstein?

The letter, "They Play Rough", is indeed interesting. It may explain a great deal about what is going on and be the answer as to why Wildstein is going the path he is presently on. That last question in the article is particularly troubling, however. I don't care what talents a man has. If his reputation is that scarred, I wouldn't want him on my team. Did Christie appoint him?

• Banned

They Play Rough

The letter, "They Play Rough", is indeed interesting. It may explain a great deal about what is going on and be the answer as to why Wildstein is going the path he is presently on. That last question in the article is particularly troubling, however. I don't care what talents a man has. If his reputation is that scarred, I wouldn't want him on my team. Did Christie appoint him?

Yes. They go back a long, long way.

They Play Rough

But they travelled in different circles, Christie was all popular like class president, captain of the football team and Wildstein, well, Christie has no idea what he was doing.

:razz:

• Banned

But they travelled in different circles, Christie was all popular like class president, captain of the football team and Wildstein, well, Christie has no idea what he was doing.

Which is why Christie see they knife coming at his back way too late (rhetorically speaking).

• Banned

Which is why Christie see they knife coming at his back way too late (rhetorically speaking).

You don't think Christie had a knife of his own?

Maybe, but he's too damn fat to turn around with any speed to wield it. So, zero sum game on that front!

Bridgegate might not just blow over as Christie's team might have hoped.

Not gonna lie... I have no idea why "bridgegate" or whatever isn't blowing over. There were some cones on the road and people had to drive an extra 10 minutes. So... :dunno:

I've seen the articles and reports and all the hooplah, but why aren't Christie supporters pointing out all of the WAY worse activities of other governors in the country? Or why can't they win the argument that a single bridge out of ALL of the bridges in New Jersey can't POSSIBLY have warranted some unprecedented revenge from a man who has been pretty damn meticulous about how he's handled his politics?

I'm starting to think that Democrats are thinking that finally it's their turn to blow a "controversy" completely out of proportion. But it's a pretty stupid controversy Dems. And of all places why should anyone give a damn about New Jersey?

Not gonna lie... I have no idea why "bridgegate" or whatever isn't blowing over. There were some cones on the road and people had to drive an extra 10 minutes. So... :dunno:

I've seen the articles and reports and all the hooplah, but why aren't Christie supporters pointing out all of the WAY worse activities of other governors in the country? Or why can't they win the argument that a single bridge out of ALL of the bridges in New Jersey can't POSSIBLY have warranted some unprecedented revenge from a man who has been pretty damn meticulous about how he's handled his politics?

I'm starting to think that Democrats are thinking that finally it's their turn to blow a "controversy" completely out of proportion. But it's a pretty stupid controversy Dems. And of all places why should anyone give a damn about New Jersey?

Have you seen the clips of that traffic? That was way more than a 10 minute experience.

These people have to respond to the subpoenas by Monday, let's see what unfolds from here. Bridgegate ...

How is screwing over a few innocent people in the interests of punishing a few somehow worse than screwing over several million innocent people by wiretapping their every word? Or by siccing jack-booted IRS thugs on tens of thousands?

C'mon, Marxists....try to think "proportion".

How is screwing over a few innocent people in the interests of punishing a few somehow worse than screwing over several million innocent people by wiretapping their every word? Or by siccing jack-booted IRS thugs on tens of thousands?

C'mon, Marxists....try to think "proportion".

Let's not forget the screwing over the majority of the country got from ObamaCare!

It’s not that lanes were closed, it’s why they were closed; and the subsequent lying of who knew what and when.

It’s not that lanes were closed, it’s why they were closed; and the subsequent lying of who knew what and when.

It's not that your phone was tapped, it's why it was tapped; and the subsequent lying of who knew what and when.

If there is one, Thank God for Snowden!

It's also not that anyone's taxes were audited, it's why individuals opposed to the regime were singled out; and the subsequent lying of who knew what and when.

Worse....that this shit keeps happening and the "justice" department whistles past the cemetery; the cemetery where your freedom is being laid to rest.

Forum List

Back