What Kind of Person is Supporting Trump?

Your Obamacare subsidies will end on January 21, 2017.
And I bet you're ready to celebrate people losing their health insurance. What a stand up guy!

They are free to do what I and many other Americans do. They can but their own insurance. I've been doing that since I was eighteen years old except for the time I was in the Army.
Maybe they don't have the money, hence the subsidies.

Obamacare is the law of the land. It's too late for you guys to do away with it. As Hillary says, let's make it better, not do away with it.

They made it before Obamacare. You'll find out if it's too late when President Trump takes office. We're not worried about what Hillary says.

You liberals are just digging your own hole deeper and deeper. By your snobby, self-righteous, dehumanizing reaction to Trump supporters and their very real dissatisfaction of current policies, you're just showing your own elitist contempt for the poorer working class of America who are sick of politically correct, crybullying subversions to this society. Are liberals too dumb to notice that the more they rail against Trump with their arrogant self-righteousness, the more people they drive into supporting Trump? What am I saying, of course they are! At least under Obamaggot, the democratic party has turned into a movement that's sooooo far up its own asshole, I'll bet Obama supporter traitors could nurse out of their own gall bladders.

Please.

People think that Trump is popular because of the entertainment value. That's not so. The real entertainment value are the people who are so upset with his success that it's evident they are losing sleep at night.

That's not just on the left, it's on the right as well.

I listen to the Michel Smerconish show on Serious radio. The minute he gets a chance to stomp up and down about Trump, he takes it. Same goes for Michael Medved on Salem Communications. We also have a local guy here in Cleveland who has a two hour radio show, and he spent nearly all two hours last Friday bashing Trump.

You have to love it. The primaries have never been this entertaining before.

Mark Levin also bashes Trump. He seems to hate the guy.
Levin is a nutcase.

And I bet you're ready to celebrate people losing their health insurance. What a stand up guy!

They are free to do what I and many other Americans do. They can but their own insurance. I've been doing that since I was eighteen years old except for the time I was in the Army.

Obamacare is the law of the land. It's too late for you guys to do away with it. As Hillary says, let's make it better, not do away with it.

Right, so it's too late to get rid of a law that has only been on the books for 6 years, but it's easy to dispose of the 2nd Amendment which has been on the books for 250 years.

You have to excuse us normal folks, but we don't buy the leftwing notion that once the leftwing agenda is passed that it's forever.
You can do away with it, and harm many people in the process of doing so.

For the record, I fully support the 2nd amendment. There is still room for laws to keep guns out of the hands of dangerous people.

Obamacare is harming about 300 million Americans, so I will cheer when they do away with it.

And I sincerely doubt you support the 2nd Amendment.

Trump supporters are truly clueless, naïve, and delusional if they believe Trump will 'change' anything as president.

And Trump supporters can stow the garbage about however bad Trump might be he's 'better' than Clinton or Sanders, because nothing could be further from the truth.

You liberals are just digging your own hole deeper and deeper. By your snobby, self-righteous, dehumanizing reaction to Trump supporters and their very real dissatisfaction of current policies, you're just showing your own elitist contempt for the poorer working class of America who are sick of politically correct, crybullying subversions to this society. Are liberals too dumb to notice that the more they rail against Trump with their arrogant self-righteousness, the more people they drive into supporting Trump? What am I saying, of course they are! At least under Obamaggot, the democratic party has turned into a movement that's sooooo far up its own asshole, I'll bet Obama supporter traitors could nurse out of their own gall bladders.

Excuse me dingle berry:

Could you as a civic service identify the "current policies" which Mr. Trump will abolish?

I'm not a civil servant, you glory-hole worker, and I have no idea what you're babbling about. Pigs like you are all about belittling real Americans for legitimate concerns that really do affect them, you spoiled-brat fleck of fecality.

Please.

People think that Trump is popular because of the entertainment value. That's not so. The real entertainment value are the people who are so upset with his success that it's evident they are losing sleep at night.

I listen to the Michel Smerconish show on Serious radio. The minute he gets a chance to stomp up and down about Trump, he takes it. Same goes for Michael Medved on Salem Communications. We also have a local guy here in Cleveland who has a two hour radio show, and he spent nearly all two hours last Friday bashing Trump.

I don't listen to him but I believe it.

They made it before Obamacare. You'll find out if it's too late when President Trump takes office. We're not worried about what Hillary says.
You'd better be worried about what Hillary says. To underestimate your competition would be a big mistake

Do away with Obamacare and there will be a massive backlash against you, you will be "shellacked" in 2018 and 2020 and beyond.

Please.

It really is annoying. Generally I like Levin, but not when he goes on one of his anti-Trump tirades.

Right, so it's too late to get rid of a law that has only been on the books for 6 years, but it's easy to dispose of the 2nd Amendment which has been on the books for 250 years.

You have to excuse us normal folks, but we don't buy the leftwing notion that once the leftwing agenda is passed that it's forever.

For the record, I fully support the 2nd amendment. There is still room for laws to keep guns out of the hands of dangerous people.

Obamacare is harming about 300 million Americans, so I will cheer when they do away with it.

Obamacare is not harming anybody.

You'd better be worried about what Hillary says. To underestimate your competition would be a big mistake

Do away with Obamacare and there will be a massive backlash against you, you will be "shellacked" in 2018 and 2020 and beyond.

How will a "backlash" by a bunch of Obama voters hurt the Republican Party? You're going to feel the backlash in Nov from all the people who were screwed by Obamacare.

..... Less educated working class whites are afraid of the demographic and cultural changes coming because it means the loss of their status as members of the preferred class...

intolerant-liberals-battaile-politics-1362038540_zpsc09f7238.jpg

Obamacare us not harming anybody.

Oh puhleeze. It takes a special kind of stupid to believe that. It was designed to hurt the middle class, fool.

Please.

It really is annoying. Generally I like Levin, but not when he goes on one of his anti-Trump tirades.

Same with all the other guys. Medved especially since he normally has a decent program.

I mean......every election people have their favorite and not so favorite candidates. But this time, people are enraged about Trump's success. I wouldn't doubt if one of them drops dead of a heart attack during their show while discussing Trump. It's really that serious with some of these guys.

Non-republicans are nonetheless placing their trust in average, everyday, rank and file republicans to do the right thing and reject Trump as their nominee.

If not, then the American people will reject Trump during the GE, refusing to have a con artist and snake oil salesman as president, and republicans will have lost yet another presidential election.

Obamacare is harming about 300 million Americans.

Obamacare is harming about 300 million Americans.
Yeah, right.

Forum List

Back