What Kind of Person is Supporting Trump?

I'm sure that when Mr. Trump is president he will no longer speak ill of Muslims.

Equally sure he'll issue an Executive Order mandating lubrication of all ammunition with pig fat.

That would speak far more eloquently than mere words.

Would accomplish absolutely nothing.

Really? What law prefers the white race?
It's people who give preference to whites, not the law.
In other words, no legal preference. In fact, it's exactly the other way around.

Can you prove anyone gives preference to whites?
That's an insidious trait of racist discrimination, it can be very difficult to prove. Lib whites and con whites alike tend to discriminate in daily life, as do minorities as well. Racism indeed goes both ways, but since whites are the majority, they are the favored race overall.

I note that you posted no proof. We can write off your claim as a leftwing fantasy.
Believe whatever you want to believe, but what I say is the truth.

175844725.jpg

It's people who give preference to whites, not the law.
In other words, no legal preference. In fact, it's exactly the other way around.

That's an insidious trait of racist discrimination, it can be very difficult to prove. Lib whites and con whites alike tend to discriminate in daily life, as do minorities as well. Racism indeed goes both ways, but since whites are the majority, they are the favored race overall.

I note that you posted no proof. We can write off your claim as a leftwing fantasy.

175844725.jpg
Laughing in the face of the truth. No one's ever done that before.

175844725.jpg
Laughing in the face of the truth. No one's ever done that before.

Neither have I.

And hilary actually did things that are evil.....she helped her husband get away with rape and sexual assault and helped sell government secrets to the Chinese.....

Trump is not even on her scale of evil........
I don't see him as evil at all. He uses situations to accommodate his own policies or deals. Perhaps he has a lot to learn in politics in general, but he is not corrupt as Hillary or the DNC is, or perhaps the GOP establishment as I am beginning to think.
Deflect again. He uses companies and people to get whatever satisfaction for him. He is the definition of a pyschopath. There is no reasoning with him. He does what he wants all the time, because he has money. If you want to deflect then remember that at the time hillary was did these "evil" things trump was behind the clintons supporting them and well after. Now he doesn't like clinton. Surprise surprise. He is against most constitutional principles first amendment is what he wants to change.
Timothy, successful people use their companies to solidify their deals with others. A psychopath is a person with a mental disorder resulting in abnormal or violent social behavior. Now what has Trump done that is abnormal or violent?
Of course there is reasoning with him. He has changed his mind about people all during the campaign, one if which was Roger Ailes. Once they make a compromise, all is well again.
Now if you want abnormal behavior, let's talk about Hillary and her penchant for lying. I have different videos proving just that. She lies even about thinks that don't matter. Was there any problem with her landing in Bosnia like any other trip? No. But she made it out to be snipers shooting at their every move. What a brave lady she was! Hogwash. What a brave liar she is! Now, THAT is ABNORMAL!
He only changes his mind if you massage his ego, that is not the same. I am not going to defend hillary because she is indefensible. Trump lacks empathy a tell tale sign of a psychopath and research has shown those with power exibit these tendancies. If he is elected, he will maybe serve 6 months before he quits. He doesn't realise how much he has to do. And what he won't be allowed to do. He will quit because of his ego and tendancies and blame everybody else for his failings. I have worked with people like trump, they never last long.

Funny, that's what people were predicting throughout the primary debates.

Successful people don't become successful by running away from work. They actually work harder.
Sure he is successful, but on the backs of other people. He did not write any of " his" books but claims credit for them. Trump is a brand, they just use his name "logo" and other people do the work and he gets money. He is actually going to have to work and make life and death decisions. He is going to have to keep secrets, can he be trusted with intel? Or if some country critizises him is he going to open his mouth and use that Intel to threaten?

oh stuff it. you snobs are the worst of all mankind in my book. your noses are so high up in the air you block the sun off your face.

low and slimy and that includes the author of the garbage and the LASlimes for putting it out
Ever noticed wgat direction Trump's nose is pointed when he's not speaking.

Funny how you think you're not voting for an elitist when you're voting for a freakin' New York billionare! You rubes!
Besides your nose being up Obabbles ass...what direction is his nose when not bowing to a foreign leader?

In an extremely well written letter to the editor in this morning's Los Angeles Times, a reader writes:

"The GOP has done this to itself. By encouraging the hateful rhetoric and anti-government vitriol of Fox News and others, the party has set the stage for Trump ..... Less educated working class whites are afraid of the demographic and cultural changes coming because it means the loss of their status as members of the preferred class. The GOP has taken advantage of this by whipping up fear and anger among them. Along comes their savior, Trump, who tells them what they want to hear.

"The monster is loose, Dr. Frankenstein. Your creature is going to kill you."

I couldn't agree more. Trump is easily on of the most annoying people I have ever seen. His arrogance and lack of humility are exceeded only by his rudeness and obvious lack of class. Can you imagine any presidential candidate in the last 60 years conducting himself the way Trump does on a daily basis? I was listening to the most recent Republican "debate" the other night. Can you imagine Dwight David Eisenhower, Jack Kennedy or, for that matter, Ronald Reagan, saying anything even close to the things that Trump is saying? Of course not.

Times have changed, you say? It's a new dawn for the conducting of presidential campaigns, you say? Hogwash. Have the standards for President of the United States changed? I don't think so. This man is so obviously the wrong person for the job it is not even funny - it's tragic.

"I'm for Trump because he's not afraid to tell it like it is!" Translation? "Trump is a bigoted asshole and so am I!" I feel sadness for all of those who purport to support this arrogant jerk. How they are unable to see beyond his obvious facade is beyond me.

I have mixed emotions about who will ultimately get the Republican nomination. My sincere hope is that it will be Trump, for obvious reasons. It will insure a Democratic victory in November.

I'll just leave this here. And remind you that "Friendly Liberals" don't post disparaging things about people... you know, for the sake of friendliness.

Friendlyhuh_zpsun7ou3kr.png

To try to answer the question posed by the OP...

Self-Proclaimed Trump Supporters Wear KKK Robes at Nevada Caucus Trump Supporters Wear KKK Robes at Nevada Caucus

View attachment 65041

Yeah, guilt by association has always worked well for you liberals, hasn't it?
Has Trump rejected the support? It is guilt by tacit acceptance of their support

Trump stares down protester wearing 'KKK endorses Trump' shirt

I don't see him as evil at all. He uses situations to accommodate his own policies or deals. Perhaps he has a lot to learn in politics in general, but he is not corrupt as Hillary or the DNC is, or perhaps the GOP establishment as I am beginning to think.
Deflect again. He uses companies and people to get whatever satisfaction for him. He is the definition of a pyschopath. There is no reasoning with him. He does what he wants all the time, because he has money. If you want to deflect then remember that at the time hillary was did these "evil" things trump was behind the clintons supporting them and well after. Now he doesn't like clinton. Surprise surprise. He is against most constitutional principles first amendment is what he wants to change.
Timothy, successful people use their companies to solidify their deals with others. A psychopath is a person with a mental disorder resulting in abnormal or violent social behavior. Now what has Trump done that is abnormal or violent?
Of course there is reasoning with him. He has changed his mind about people all during the campaign, one if which was Roger Ailes. Once they make a compromise, all is well again.
Now if you want abnormal behavior, let's talk about Hillary and her penchant for lying. I have different videos proving just that. She lies even about thinks that don't matter. Was there any problem with her landing in Bosnia like any other trip? No. But she made it out to be snipers shooting at their every move. What a brave lady she was! Hogwash. What a brave liar she is! Now, THAT is ABNORMAL!
He only changes his mind if you massage his ego, that is not the same. I am not going to defend hillary because she is indefensible. Trump lacks empathy a tell tale sign of a psychopath and research has shown those with power exibit these tendancies. If he is elected, he will maybe serve 6 months before he quits. He doesn't realise how much he has to do. And what he won't be allowed to do. He will quit because of his ego and tendancies and blame everybody else for his failings. I have worked with people like trump, they never last long.

Funny, that's what people were predicting throughout the primary debates.

Successful people don't become successful by running away from work. They actually work harder.
Sure he is successful, but on the backs of other people. He did not write any of " his" books but claims credit for them. Trump is a brand, they just use his name "logo" and other people do the work and he gets money. He is actually going to have to work and make life and death decisions. He is going to have to keep secrets, can he be trusted with intel? Or if some country critizises him is he going to open his mouth and use that Intel to threaten?

Most of the other countries already have our intel secrets. They got them from Hillary's server.

Forum List

Back