What Kind of Person is Supporting Trump?

The Trump phenomena is American Idol nation in it's final frenzied dive into mass-masochism. :eusa_snooty:

A bit over dramatic don't you think
Nope. Spot on. I missed that post. I'm gonna rate it "winner" right now.

Sure you were, sport.

giphy.gif
I did, elitist Trump.

I agree with you...but then that is one less vote to stop hilary....and no matter how bad Trump may be...he is not evil.....hilary will be barak x100.....
Not evil? He has no problem with Putin killing journalists, he praises Putin because he did that, he praises kim Jong un, he wants to loosen libel laws so he can sue media he does not agree with. He has no empathy. The man is a ego driven psycho path. He likes you until he doesn't like you anymore then you are his enemy. He even said he could shoot somebody and his supporters would still follow him. This man is the epitome of evil.

And hilary actually did things that are evil.....she helped her husband get away with rape and sexual assault and helped sell government secrets to the Chinese.....

Trump is not even on her scale of evil........
I don't see him as evil at all. He uses situations to accommodate his own policies or deals. Perhaps he has a lot to learn in politics in general, but he is not corrupt as Hillary or the DNC is, or perhaps the GOP establishment as I am beginning to think.
Deflect again. He uses companies and people to get whatever satisfaction for him. He is the definition of a pyschopath. There is no reasoning with him. He does what he wants all the time, because he has money. If you want to deflect then remember that at the time hillary was did these "evil" things trump was behind the clintons supporting them and well after. Now he doesn't like clinton. Surprise surprise. He is against most constitutional principles first amendment is what he wants to change.
Timothy, successful people use their companies to solidify their deals with others. A psychopath is a person with a mental disorder resulting in abnormal or violent social behavior. Now what has Trump done that is abnormal or violent?
Of course there is reasoning with him. He has changed his mind about people all during the campaign, one if which was Roger Ailes. Once they make a compromise, all is well again.
Now if you want abnormal behavior, let's talk about Hillary and her penchant for lying. I have different videos proving just that. She lies even about thinks that don't matter. Was there any problem with her landing in Bosnia like any other trip? No. But she made it out to be snipers shooting at their every move. What a brave lady she was! Hogwash. What a brave liar she is! Now, THAT is ABNORMAL!
He only changes his mind if you massage his ego, that is not the same. I am not going to defend hillary because she is indefensible. Trump lacks empathy a tell tale sign of a psychopath and research has shown those with power exibit these tendancies. If he is elected, he will maybe serve 6 months before he quits. He doesn't realise how much he has to do. And what he won't be allowed to do. He will quit because of his ego and tendancies and blame everybody else for his failings. I have worked with people like trump, they never last long.

He should have said preferred race.

It would have been just as untrue.
White is the preferred race in this nation.

Really? What law prefers the white race?
It's people who give preference to whites, not the law.
In other words, no legal preference. In fact, it's exactly the other way around.

Can you prove anyone gives preference to whites?
That's an insidious trait of racist discrimination, it can be very difficult to prove. Lib whites and con whites alike tend to discriminate in daily life, as do minorities as well. Racism indeed goes both ways, but since whites are the majority, they are the favored race overall.

You would NEVER see some article put out in the LAslimes that says : the uneducated and worthless black people are the ones supporting Hillary and Bernie.

and that a liberal, like the OP, would put this out and not see a damn thing wrong it. I guess they've used up all that compassion and tolerance they have for all people. disgusting

I think it was Trump who said he loved the poorly educated, and there's a reason for that alleged love.

I see Stephanie's branch of the Republican Party, the Ku Klux Klan, are supporting Trump to the bitter end. They want to send all their kids to the middle east to play soldier in Trump's minion army and come home in body bags. They want to build a wall and place all brown people in concentration camps. They want to force young women to give birth to babies that will either die in poverty or grow up to be poorly educated and the next generation of cannon fodder. They want to build monuments to the Christian God on government property and take all homosexuals to the city gates and stone them to death. Trump supporters are scary people.
Phhhhht. You're just another leftwing piece of shit. You fling shit around because you're terrified of Trump. You know your party is swirling down the drain. The American people have had their fill of "hope and change."

In other words, no legal preference. In fact, it's exactly the other way around.

That's an insidious trait of racist discrimination, it can be very difficult to prove. Lib whites and con whites alike tend to discriminate in daily life, as do minorities as well. Racism indeed goes both ways, but since whites are the majority, they are the favored race overall.

I note that you posted no proof. We can write off your claim as a leftwing fantasy.

That's why we have only had white presidents?
Correct, as Obama is as much white as he is black.
Hardly. He is a full fledged black when it comes to ideology.
What the hell does that mean? Black is not an ideology.

Then why do Democrats call Clarence Thomas "Uncle Tom" and "an Oreo cookie?"

To try to answer the question posed by the OP...

Self-Proclaimed Trump Supporters Wear KKK Robes at Nevada Caucus Trump Supporters Wear KKK Robes at Nevada Caucus

upload_2016-2-27_17-9-26.png

Exit poll data from the South Carolina primary revealed that nearly half the Republicans who turned out on Saturday wanted undocumented immigrants to be deported immediately. Donald Trump won 47 percent of those voters.

Voters were asked if they favored temporarily barring Muslims who are not citizens from entering the United States, something Mr. Trump advocates, and 74 percent said they did. He won 41 percent of that group.

Mr. Trump, who handily won that South Carolina primary and all its delegates, is attracting Republican voters across demographic groups — conservatives, moderates, evangelicals and those who are not born-again Christians. In a sense, he is uniting parts of the party that have been on opposite sides of recent nomination battles.

A new set of public opinion survey results asking atypical but timely questions has shed some light on the Trump coalition. The results suggest how Mr. Trump has upended the contemporary divide in the party and built a significant part of his coalition of voters on people who are responsive to religious, social and racial intolerance.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/01/14/us/politics/100000004229380.embedded.html

Last edited:
Not evil? He has no problem with Putin killing journalists, he praises Putin because he did that, he praises kim Jong un, he wants to loosen libel laws so he can sue media he does not agree with. He has no empathy. The man is a ego driven psycho path. He likes you until he doesn't like you anymore then you are his enemy. He even said he could shoot somebody and his supporters would still follow him. This man is the epitome of evil.

And hilary actually did things that are evil.....she helped her husband get away with rape and sexual assault and helped sell government secrets to the Chinese.....

I don't see him as evil at all. He uses situations to accommodate his own policies or deals. Perhaps he has a lot to learn in politics in general, but he is not corrupt as Hillary or the DNC is, or perhaps the GOP establishment as I am beginning to think.
Deflect again. He uses companies and people to get whatever satisfaction for him. He is the definition of a pyschopath. There is no reasoning with him. He does what he wants all the time, because he has money. If you want to deflect then remember that at the time hillary was did these "evil" things trump was behind the clintons supporting them and well after. Now he doesn't like clinton. Surprise surprise. He is against most constitutional principles first amendment is what he wants to change.
Timothy, successful people use their companies to solidify their deals with others. A psychopath is a person with a mental disorder resulting in abnormal or violent social behavior. Now what has Trump done that is abnormal or violent?
Of course there is reasoning with him. He has changed his mind about people all during the campaign, one if which was Roger Ailes. Once they make a compromise, all is well again.
Now if you want abnormal behavior, let's talk about Hillary and her penchant for lying. I have different videos proving just that. She lies even about thinks that don't matter. Was there any problem with her landing in Bosnia like any other trip? No. But she made it out to be snipers shooting at their every move. What a brave lady she was! Hogwash. What a brave liar she is! Now, THAT is ABNORMAL!
He only changes his mind if you massage his ego, that is not the same. I am not going to defend hillary because she is indefensible. Trump lacks empathy a tell tale sign of a psychopath and research has shown those with power exibit these tendancies. If he is elected, he will maybe serve 6 months before he quits. He doesn't realise how much he has to do. And what he won't be allowed to do. He will quit because of his ego and tendancies and blame everybody else for his failings. I have worked with people like trump, they never last long.

Funny, that's what people were predicting throughout the primary debates.

Successful people don't become successful by running away from work. They actually work harder.

Clinton Vs Trump

"Would you rather be stabbed in the stomach 10 times or shot in both kneecaps?" That is pretty much how I feel about the increasingly plausible prospect that Americans voting for their next president this fall will be asked to choose between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump.

For sheer entertainment value, Trump is the obvious choice. Consider his solution to the "drug epidemic," which he presents in a 43-second campaign video.

"I'm going to create borders," says the billionaire reality TV star. "No drugs are coming in. We're gonna build a wall. You know what I'm talking about. You have confidence in me. Believe me, I will solve the problem."

promises to "get rid of ISIS," Clinton promises to "defeat ISIS and global terrorism and the ideologies that drive it." While Trump says he will be "the greatest jobs-creating president that God ever created," Clinton says she will "create good-paying jobs and get pay rising by investing in infrastructure, clean energy, and scientific and medical research."

In addition to grandiosity, Trump and Clinton share the same authoritarian instincts, which lead them to sacrifice civil liberties in the name of national security. Clinton has never seemed very concerned about the government's mass collection of telephone records, which Trump supports, and both want to fight terrorism by attacking online speech.

Trump's defense of the right to armed self-defense may be his biggest advantage over Clinton, who promises a bunch of new gun restrictions without so much as mentioning the Second Amendment. Trump, who used to support waiting periods for gun purchases and a federal ban on so-called assault weapons, may not be completely sincere on this subject. But assuming the next president gets to pick a replacement for Antonin Scalia, Trump is more likely than Clinton to choose a justice who will continue to enforce constitutional restrictions on gun control.

Clinton is clearly better than Trump on immigration. Almost anyone would be, since Trump's idea of "immigration reform" involves the aforementioned wall, on which he would post a "No Muslims Allowed" sign and through which he would deport 11 million unauthorized residents. Clinton also seems more inclined to support criminal justice reform, although her interest in that issue is relatively recent.

Unlike Trump, who at least claims to be worried about the national debt, Clinton evinces no concern about the size of government. Her campaign website highlights 28 alphabetized issues, ranging from "Alzheimer's disease" (which she opposes) to "workforce and skills" (which she supports). Someone who casuallydeclares that "affordable health care is a basic human right" and promises to "end" drug and alcohol addiction "once and for all" clearly does not have much respect for reality, let alone limits on government.

That goes for foreign as well as domestic policy. Clinton, who did not admit the Iraq war was as mistake until 2014,cites the Obama administration's intervention in Libya, which likewise replaced a dictator with chaos and strengthened terrorists in the process, as a paradigmatic example of "smart power." Trump, who turned against the Iraq war a decade sooner and criticizes the toppling of Libyan strongman Muammar al-Qaddafi (which he initially supported), may be slightly more cautious about foreign entanglements.

Since Trump has never held public office and seems to have few firm beliefs about anything aside from his own unparalleled competence, it's hard to predict what he would do as president. Clinton, by contrast, has a long, almost uniformly awful record of public service. Whether Americans decide to be stabbed in the stomach or shot in the kneecaps, the consequences will be painful.

http://trends.revcontent.com/click....VgC+M7INnLMEHSTczNDEWY/AAfeHtMvjr3voA/Pq79w==

http://trends.revcontent.com/click....VgC+M7INnLMEHSTczNDEWY/AAfeHtMvjr3voA/Pq79w==

oh stuff it. you snobs are the worst of all mankind in my book. your noses are so high up in the air you block the sun off your face.

low and slimy and that includes the author of the garbage and the LASlimes for putting it out
Ever noticed wgat direction Trump's nose is pointed when he's not speaking.

Funny how you think you're not voting for an elitist when you're voting for a freakin' New York billionare! You rubes!

You're not understanding the problem conservatives have with elitist snobs.
Oh I get it. But then you go and vote for elitists who sort of pretend not to be

Nope.

Conservatives have no problem with CELEBRATING people who are successful.

Or even turning to them as leaders.

What pisses us off is the condescension we get from the Left Elitists.

What is Trumps accomplishment that qualifies him as a "successful" person?

Ohhhhhh, right, he has "money"...

Well, I guess that qualifies, especially in a society people worship "money"

I think electing him as your "president" is not enough
Rather you should make him your "prophet"
Or even maybe your "god"....

He earned the money, dipstick.

I dunno. You'd have to ask someone who's said that.

I'm sure that when Mr. Trump is president he will no longer speak ill of Muslims.

Equally sure he'll issue an Executive Order mandating lubrication of all ammunition with pig fat.

That would speak far more eloquently than mere words.

oh stuff it. you snobs are the worst of all mankind in my book. your noses are so high up in the air you block the sun off your face.

low and slimy and that includes the author of the garbage and the LASlimes for putting it out
Ever noticed wgat direction Trump's nose is pointed when he's not speaking.

Funny how you think you're not voting for an elitist when you're voting for a freakin' New York billionare! You rubes!

You're not understanding the problem conservatives have with elitist snobs.
Oh I get it. But then you go and vote for elitists who sort of pretend not to be

Nope.

Conservatives have no problem with CELEBRATING people who are successful.

Or even turning to them as leaders.

What pisses us off is the condescension we get from the Left Elitists.

The majority of the people in the entire world think you're stupid bigots. Don't lay all the blame for that deserved condescension on your fellow countrymen who happen to sit left of you on the political spectrum.

Oh yeah? Well you're a stupid head!

That's the quality of "debate" you bring to this forum. A five-year-old could do better.

Plenty of the members of this forum have.

Funny, that's what people were predicting throughout the primary debates.

Successful people don't become successful by running away from work. They actually work harder.
If you think running for President is,hard, try bring President.

I note that you posted no proof. We can write off your claim as a leftwing fantasy.
Believe whatever you want to believe, but what I say is the truth.

Plenty of the members of this forum have.
Good. Then ask one of them. I would say that they made a racist statement.

To try to answer the question posed by the OP...

Self-Proclaimed Trump Supporters Wear KKK Robes at Nevada Caucus Trump Supporters Wear KKK Robes at Nevada Caucus

View attachment 65041

Exit poll data from the South Carolina primary revealed that nearly half the Republicans who turned out on Saturday wanted undocumented immigrants to be deported immediately. Donald Trump won 47 percent of those voters.

Voters were asked if they favored temporarily barring Muslims who are not citizens from entering the United States, something Mr. Trump advocates, and 74 percent said they did. He won 41 percent of that group.

Mr. Trump, who handily won that South Carolina primary and all its delegates, is attracting Republican voters across demographic groups — conservatives, moderates, evangelicals and those who are not born-again Christians. In a sense, he is uniting parts of the party that have been on opposite sides of recent nomination battles.

A new set of public opinion survey results asking atypical but timely questions has shed some light on the Trump coalition. The results suggest how Mr. Trump has upended the contemporary divide in the party and built a significant part of his coalition of voters on people who are responsive to religious, social and racial intolerance.

The CPUSA supports Bernie Sanders, asshole.

Forum List

Back