What law(s) would have stopped the Buffalo shooting?

That has never been a requirement for defining human life
I do not consider breathing on its own to be a requirement for defining human life.

You lie and then another Trump voter moron runs with it.

I believe some states have a heartbeat law in place, but breathing on its own? hahaahahahahahahahaha

It is hard to say which is the worst most prevailing trait in Trump voters conduct: dishonesty or ignorance.

I do not consider breathing on its own to be a requirement for defining human life.

You lie and then another Trump voter moron runs with it.

It is hard to say which is the worst most prevailing trait in Trump voters conduct: dishonesty or ignorance.
well you still failed to define why a human zygote isn't a human being and killing it is killing a human.

well you still failed to define why a human zygote isn't a human being and killing it is killing a human.
Human is a biological definition
Person is the more subjective moral decision.

Do I think a 2 celled zygote is a person? No. It is a potential person.

The Constitution is pretty clear that is born persons who have all the rights and protections of law.

so it isn't self sufficient?
I never argued that it was self-sufficient b cause a newborn is breathing on its own. I said ‘breathing on its own’ is a requirement for being viable outside the womb - it’s a no brainer but it has to be explained to Trump voters who do not have fully developed brains.

Human is a biological definition
Person is the more subjective moral decision.

Do I think a 2 celled zygote is a person? No. It is a potential person.

The Constitution is pretty clear that is born persons who have all the rights and protections of law.
no, human, it is a species, like a tree is a species. Human life is started at conception. End of the teaching session. To end that life is killing a human being. It certainly isn't killing a tree, right?

no, human, it is a species, like a tree is a species. Human life is started at conception. End of the teaching session. To end that life is killing a human being. It certainly isn't killing a tree, right?

So then you think a 2 celled zygote should have all the rights and legal protections as anyone already born?

Tell me how will you enforce that?

Human life is started at conception. End of the teaching session.
The woman’s life at conception is already a human being and her body is her castle You have not been invited to tell her what to do with a nonperson mass of developing cells staring to grow inside her castle. It’s none of your fucking bored church lady Trump worshipping business! Get It!

Last edited:
yes.

murder is already on the books.
How will you know who is pregnant and who isn't?

Do you think women should be forced to undergo regular pregnancy tests so the state will know when a new citizen is conceived?
Do you think a pregnant woman should be forcibly detained if she might travel to a state where abortion is legal?
Do you think we should charge women with fetus abuse if they smoke a cigarette while pregnant or take a sip of alcohol?
What about those women who don't see a doctor while they are pregnant or who eat a shit diet?

What if a woman has a miscarriage because she was exercising too strenuously while pregnant? Is she a murderer?

murder is already on the books.

Why do you stop at protecting only fertilized eggs?

Isn’t every single egg produced in a woman’s body a potential human being?

How dare that woman or young girl prevent all those potential human beings from having a fully developed human lifespan by not having sex every month at peak fertilization times.

Why do you stop at protecting only fertilized eggs?

Isn’t every single egg produced in a woman’s body a potential human being?

How dare that woman or young girl prevent all those potential human beings from having a fully developed human lifespan by not having sex every month at peak fertilization times.
nope, they are not. conception is the beginning of a human being, and that doesn't happen without fertilization by a male sperm.

desperate now huh? When losing isn't fun anymore, you could just shut up!

Women can do whatever they feel like, it's a free country. Wish to be promiscuous be promiscuous. make a baby in the fun, that's on them. many ways to avoid making one. killing it if one was created, is murder. different subject now.

What is the difference between a beginning human being and a human being?

Conception does not produce an instantaneous brand spanking new human being does it?

What is the difference between a beginning human being and a human being?

Conception does not produce an instantaneous human being does.
neither is a tree?

sure conception produces an instantaneous human, it isn't a tree.

I didn’t ask you what’s the difference between a beginning human being and another species knowing already that it is not a tree. Are you having a problemComing back with an answer?
you asked me and I answered.

Nope. I'm happy to answer any question a loser like you would ask. I'm better than you.

just remember, a human is a human and a tree is a tree. stop conflating the issue.

This is where I ask you to demonstrate the necessary relationship between the gun violence rates in the US and the 2nd Amendment
This is also where I -again- ask you to demonstrate the necessary relationship between the gun laws in the UK, et al, and their lower rates of gun-related violences as compared to the US
You will, as you always do, respond by tucking tail and running away.
Because you know you cannot demonstrate any such thing.
Thus, I continue to accept your surrender.
lol

Very basic stuff, you try to create a fictitious problem, expect others to defend a certain position that's meaningless, and claim victory. The sign of a disturbed mind.

Last edited:
conception is the beginning of a human being, and that doesn't happen without fertilization by a male sperm.
Why isn’t an egg in the fallopian tube hoping for a sperm to show up the beginning of human being. The woman’s body is designed for human reproduction and must be governed as such in your political ideology. That egg is produced in her body for only one purpose. You say the government has rights to that egg once it’s fertilized so it makes no sense why the egg doesn’t belong to the state prior to conception as a potential human being as well Your argument is absurd that a fertilized egg is a human being having the exact same rights as the woman that dropped the egg into her fallopian tube in the first place. The eggs purpose is to be fertilized. Why don’t yo protect it from being deprived if the source source of fertilizer. YIUVATE KILLING ITVAND FLUSHING A POTENTIAL HUMAN BEING THE TOILET IN YOUR POLITICAL IDEOLOGY.

You respond that a human being is not a tree.
just remember, a human is a human and a tree is a tree.

Forum List

Back