What Legislation Do We Need to get Work Refusniks off the Couch?

That’s because if I leave without noting it, you nasty liberals will accuse me of running away.

And now I’m off. Pick on another responsible conservative who doesn’t make excuses for leeches.

You live in a twisted world fueled by hate

That’s because if I leave without noting it, you nasty liberals will accuse me of running away.

And now I’m off. Pick on another responsible conservative who doesn’t make excuses for leeches.
What can we do to get you lazy seniors off yer butts and get back on the payroll with a job?

Conservatives often want to destroy entire programs just to spite the few who may be abusing the system.
The “few” are actually an entire culture carefully cultivated by the democrat party. Welfare and acquiring gov benefits are a vocation for this subculture. Democrats keep that party rolling in order to bank on votes. They’d love nothing more than inviting lots more to the party.

What can we do to get you lazy seniors off yer butts and get back on the payroll with a job?

Most seniors worked their entire life and forced to contribute to the system that promised their money back once (or if) they hit retirement age. There is nothing wrong with people getting what they were promised and deserved.

Corporate America creates jobs, creates taxpaying workers, creates products or services people use. What does a welfare queen create besides kids she could never afford in the first place that we have to support?
Yes they do
They also make tremendous profit of which less and less is shared with those who create it

Forum List

Back