šŸŒŸ Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! šŸŒŸ

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs šŸŽ

What makes America "Exceptional"?

You missed the segregation part...ever been there?

Alabama's always had a lot of Blacks, it seems that Whites fearing Blacks would dominate societies in the South, was a major factor promoting segregation.

Rather than Multiculturalism solving racism as many Leftists seem to think, Multiculturalism is often a supporter of racist beliefs.
I never understood how can one see himself as a better race by the color of his skin. Pathetic and disgusting!!!

Iā€™ve noticed you throw around lots of statistics here related to red states...clearly youā€™re the ā€œstat typeā€...right?
What do statistics regarding the productivity levels of different ethnicities show you?
Do you typically disregard statistics which donā€™t align with want youā€™d like to believe? Do you always disregard stats related to ethnicity because they hurt your feelings?
Donā€™t worry, many people (Golfing Gator) play ignorant to these things...theyā€™ve been programmed to ignore these facts.
These weirdos take great pride in being reasonable, logical, stat experts EXCEPT for when it comes to this one thing....itā€™s plain bizarre to anyone sane with a spine.
(Iā€™d pretend I didnā€™t see this post if I were you or Golfing Gator...that or just post a one line reply such as ā€œRACISTā€)

Still waiting for something more than KKK talking points from you. So far that is all that you have given. And I do not expect that to change anytime soon

Thatā€™s cuteā€¦referring to something as a ā€œtalking pointā€ allows you to self manipulate and reduce the validity. Haha
I canā€™t lead you around by the nose and wipe your ass for youā€¦Here, try this:
www.google.com
Donā€™t be afraid of enlightenment.
Think welfare, incarceration, criminality, abortion, single parenting, school drop out, average iQ...Think per capita.
There are lot of factors that come into play:
Slavery
Racism
Seggeagation
Whites had a head start over African Americans now things are shifting rather slowly and you racists are uncomfortable with that....highest job in the nation was occupied by a black, best golfer is black, best athletes are black...they are achieving more and more, despite the haters like yourself.

You missed the segregation part...ever been there?

Alabama's always had a lot of Blacks, it seems that Whites fearing Blacks would dominate societies in the South, was a major factor promoting segregation.

Rather than Multiculturalism solving racism as many Leftists seem to think, Multiculturalism is often a supporter of racist beliefs.
I never understood how can one see himself as a better race by the color of his skin. Pathetic and disgusting!!!

Iā€™ve noticed you throw around lots of statistics here related to red states...clearly youā€™re the ā€œstat typeā€...right?
What do statistics regarding the productivity levels of different ethnicities show you?
Do you typically disregard statistics which donā€™t align with want youā€™d like to believe? Do you always disregard stats related to ethnicity because they hurt your feelings?
Donā€™t worry, many people (Golfing Gator) play ignorant to these things...theyā€™ve been programmed to ignore these facts.
These weirdos take great pride in being reasonable, logical, stat experts EXCEPT for when it comes to this one thing....itā€™s plain bizarre to anyone sane with a spine.
(Iā€™d pretend I didnā€™t see this post if I were you or Golfing Gator...that or just post a one line reply such as ā€œRACISTā€)

Still waiting for something more than KKK talking points from you. So far that is all that you have given. And I do not expect that to change anytime soon

Thatā€™s cuteā€¦referring to something as a ā€œtalking pointā€ allows you to self manipulate and reduce the validity. Haha
I canā€™t lead you around by the nose and wipe your ass for youā€¦Here, try this:
www.google.com
Think welfare, incarceration, criminality, abortion, single parenting, school drop out, average iQ...Think per capita.

Still, nothing. That is all anyone needs to know about you. You talk smack and lack the balls and integrity to back it up.

www.google.com
Slavery
Racism
Seggeagation
Whites had a head start over African Americans now things are shifting rather slowly and you racists are uncomfortable with that....highest job in the nation was occupied by a black, best golfer is black, best athletes are black...they are achieving more and more, despite the haters like yourself.

The best golfer is black? I guess we've gone back in time then and no one told me.

The best athletes in some sports are black. In others, they aren't.

Maybe you should get on board with the facts first, before you start up, hmm?

www.google.com
Slavery
Racism
Seggeagation

Huh?
So you think whites would hate a safer more productive America?
You think whites would hate funding fewer Brown people?
That makes sense to you?
You said: ā€œWhites had a head startā€
Didnā€™t you say this yesterday?
ā€œBrown people were thousands of years ahead of white people how do you explain that?
The US has been leading for a fraction of that not long ago the brownies (the moors) had to bring whities from dark ages to civilization...how so you explain that ?
The Egyptians? Ever studied history mr Hitler ?ā€

So which is it?

You're clearly extremely obnoxious.

With that said, there's really no reason we should give up the character of our towns by it's culture, and overbuilding caused by immigration, no matter how superior, or inferior the immigrant group is.

And you are clearly ignorant!

You make a dumb ass comment obviously without even a quick check of your totally wrong statement:"good deal immigrants illegal"!

It is true I am obnoxious though and it is because I grew up with reading from the letter A to Z a set of American encyclopedia that my poor parents scrimped and saved for.

It was truly difficult coming up with information at that time.

Today it is totally stupid to make wild ass comments like "good deal of immigrants are illegals" when BEFORE you make that monumental opinion...all you had to do was
check the internet! Less than 3 minutes and you woulda have found YOU were wrong to say a "good deal..."!

LOL, look at you thinking that 12.5 million illegals aren't a "Good deal of illegal immigrants".

You're clearly a dumb,rude, big mouthed, maniac.

Get the f*ck out of America, punk.

So you think 28% is a "great deal(majority number)"...?
Once again you ignore the realities of the FACTS I presented.

Where did I say anything about a majority, idiot?

Besides, there's a lot illegal immigrants who became legal immigrants.

Once again personal subjective UNDOCUMENTED statement which is what you obviously are ALSO!

Just how f...king many of the 12.5 million... fact: FAIRus.org
the second part of your "UNDOCUMENTED statement:...become "legal immigrants"???

Again FACTS..

Immigration law generally requires that for an immigrant to adjust or change status to temporary worker or green card holder,
he or she must have lawfully entered the United Statesā€¦immigrants who entered the country without inspectionā€Šā€”ā€Ševen as young childrenā€Šā€”ā€Šgenerally cannot apply for a green card [while] inside the United States under any circumstances, including if they marry a U.S. citizen.
Immigration 101: Why Canā€™t Immigrants Just "Get Legal", ā€œGet in Lineā€ and Get Their Papers? - America's Voice

So once again.. your "UNDOCUMENTED" seat of the pants statement is proven FALSE with the FACTS!!!
Get the facts before you spout stupid ass "UNDOCUMENTED" opinions because until then... you are just ONE bag of wind!

The amount of illegal immigrants is massive in it's own right, why deny the obvious?

www.google.com
Slavery
Racism
Seggeagation

LOL, actually some of the more successful White groups, and also Asian groups have not been here as long as you think.

I.E, Jews, and Asian Indians the 2 highest income groups in the U.S.A, both weren't here very long.
(Particularly in the case of Indians)

And you are clearly ignorant!

You make a dumb ass comment obviously without even a quick check of your totally wrong statement:"good deal immigrants illegal"!

It is true I am obnoxious though and it is because I grew up with reading from the letter A to Z a set of American encyclopedia that my poor parents scrimped and saved for.

It was truly difficult coming up with information at that time.

Today it is totally stupid to make wild ass comments like "good deal of immigrants are illegals" when BEFORE you make that monumental opinion...all you had to do was
check the internet! Less than 3 minutes and you woulda have found YOU were wrong to say a "good deal..."!

LOL, look at you thinking that 12.5 million illegals aren't a "Good deal of illegal immigrants".

You're clearly a dumb,rude, big mouthed, maniac.

Get the f*ck out of America, punk.

So you think 28% is a "great deal(majority number)"...?
Once again you ignore the realities of the FACTS I presented.

Where did I say anything about a majority, idiot?

Besides, there's a lot illegal immigrants who became legal immigrants.

Once again personal subjective UNDOCUMENTED statement which is what you obviously are ALSO!

Just how f...king many of the 12.5 million... fact: FAIRus.org
the second part of your "UNDOCUMENTED statement:...become "legal immigrants"???

Again FACTS..

Immigration law generally requires that for an immigrant to adjust or change status to temporary worker or green card holder,
he or she must have lawfully entered the United Statesā€¦immigrants who entered the country without inspectionā€Šā€”ā€Ševen as young childrenā€Šā€”ā€Šgenerally cannot apply for a green card [while] inside the United States under any circumstances, including if they marry a U.S. citizen.
Immigration 101: Why Canā€™t Immigrants Just "Get Legal", ā€œGet in Lineā€ and Get Their Papers? - America's Voice

So once again.. your "UNDOCUMENTED" seat of the pants statement is proven FALSE with the FACTS!!!
Get the facts before you spout stupid ass "UNDOCUMENTED" opinions because until then... you are just ONE bag of wind!

The amount of illegal immigrants is massive in it's own right, why deny the obvious?

DEFINE MASSIVE!!!!! That's the problem with exaggerated blown out of proportion...
Is 28% massive..i.e illegal immigrants. or is 72% Massive "legal immigrants"?

My point is simple. People use terms like "great deal" or "massive" without KNOWING what the size really is!
And it is so simple. Instead of say a "great deal" which biases the reader to believe hey they more illegals than legals!
Exaggerating the problem is part of the PROBLEM!
My simple point is hesitate to believe anyone who makes a flat out statement without substantiating it! It is so easy today with the Internet. Consequently when I
read the above comment my first reaction was disbelief because there was NO proof.
Then I find out it is NOT a "great deal" or a "massive" deal but nevertheless a problem because it doesn't take very very many illegal M-13s to kill a cop or something worse!
Again why the wall along with simply enforcing current laws will diminish the "great deal" or Massive amounts!

www.google.com
Slavery
Racism
Seggeagation

The best golfer is black? I guess we've gone back in time then and no one told me.

Again blacks were hindered by slavery and racism they faired well so far...heck a black man is more pleasing to white women than white men :p.

www.google.com
Slavery
Racism
Seggeagation

Again blacks were hindered by slavery and racism they faired well so far...heck a black man is more pleasing to white women than white men :p.

Okay, you've officially just become another troll in my eyes with no credibility. Congrats.

On the level of IM2, Steve McGarrett, Brokeloser, and Miketx. Issa joins the list. What a crew.

www.google.com
Slavery
Racism
Seggeagation

Okay, you've officially just become another troll in my eyes with no credibility. Congrats.

On the level of IM2, Steve McGarrett, Brokeloser, and Miketx. Issa joins the list. What a crew.
Stated facts I dont know why you seem upset.
Some blame African Americans, while they forget the facts that black people were in disadvantage for a long periods of time. They need equal opportunities and generations before we draw conclusions....although personally I think all humans were created equal regardless of their skin color...only in america where you find people still stuck in the 18th century.

www.google.com
Slavery
Racism
Seggeagation

Stated facts I dont know why you seem upset.
Some blame African Americans, while they forget the facts that black people were in disadvantage for a long periods of time. They need equal opportunities and generations before we draw conclusions....although personally I think all humans were created equal regardless of their skin color...only in america where you find people still stuck in the 18th century.

Upset? No. Simply stated the obvious; you're a troll. How far you want to go to cover it up is your call, but you're essentially on a level with Steve McGarrett now.

Now trying to backpedal and say "we're all equal". Please. If you think blacks are superior, own it. Don't be a pussy now and back off. That makes you not only a troll, but a half-assed troll with no spirit or conviction.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back