🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What makes America "Exceptional"?

What makes America “Exceptional”?

Not the disgusting illegal and barely legal cockroaches from Mexico....not the disgusting rag heads like Issa, not the lowlife lawless filth in Chicago, Baltimore, St Louis and the like....
THE ANSWER: Good, old fashioned, hard working, law abiding, prideful, patriotic, REAL Americans.
Simple shit.
You are a prime example of the racist and bigoted right wing. The less of you the better the US....you will be a minority before you know it ( you already are in California where you live).

Good point...Weird huh?
Caucasians are a minority in Mexifornia now and the state is the national leader in poverty, there’s more on welfare than any other state, more homeless than any other state, it’s a disgusting shithole with trash lined roadways, violent crime has skyrocketed...haha
This shit isn’t rocket science...you don’t even have to be a “racist” or a “bigot” to realize it...when Brown people displace White people and become the “majority” everything goes to shit fast. Look around the globe at all those shithole Brown nations...why/how do Brown people fuck shit up like they do? I’ll bet you don’t have an answer do you?
Brown people were thousands of years ahead of white people how do you explain that?
The US has been leading for a fraction of that not long ago the brownies (the moors) had to bring whities from dark ages to civilization...how so you explain that ?
The Egyptians? Ever studied history mr Hitler ?

Egypt had 1 million people 5,000 years ago, Britain didn't reach 1 million people until 1,000 years ago.
So we talking quantity now or quantity ?

Our unique mix of diversity and melting pot history makes us a mish mash of pretty much every country on earth .

And almost all the immigrants ...Irish, Swedish, etc. European and now Indian, etc. were exceptional people especially today with the stricter requirements than in the past.
I know because I have relative that became an American citizen and the work they had to do the time and money to become a legal citizen makes them even more pissed
that people lump us as "ANTI-Immigrant"! We are as most Americans ANTI-ILLEGAL... that gross distinction is lost on the MSM as it plays to all those people that don't
want Americans to succeed. These anti-Americans don't seem to understand ...America was founded by "immigrants' that wanted to have a chance their homeland didn't provide...i.e. to prove the immigrant's exceptionalism! That's what makes America exceptional...the people THAT want America to succeed and come to America to have success!

Sure, legal immigrants might be largely the elite of their countries, but what about illegal immigrants?

Oh, and that doesn't mean that legal, or illegal immigration don't cause problem?

Both groups have been documented to have some issues.

I.E Legal immigrants are more likely to be on welfare, while Illegal immigrants are less likely to pay taxes.

Both groups put pressures on the system, be it schools (Especially since most immigrants have more kids)

That doesn't even begin to speak of some of the gangs, or the undermined wages cut down to size by immigrants willing to work cheaper.

A) Almost all your comments are sourced from where???? Biased MSM that hates America.
B) And WHAT ABOUT illegal immigrants? They are law breakers! Why not just let us ALL break all the laws. That is a stupid comment. They are ILLEGAL!
C) And yes before the laws of immigration we took anyone and everyone. Outlaws, bad people, etc. and thanks to the intelligent of a few people they said.."hey we need some laws"!

That is the point. The legal difference is the "LEGAL immigrants" follow the law to come here. Illegals broke the law.
Pretty damn simple.

Was I misleading at all? Don’t allow the truth to hurt your feelings...Just get your people to get their shit right...simple.
If you can be racist I suggest you live the diverse California and go to Alabama or somewhere where you can thrive wirh your racist kind.

Alabama's got a lot of Blacks..
Lot of racists too. Heard of segregation?

So, why are states with more Blacks more racist?

Is that an example of a multicultural success?
You missed the segregation part...ever been there?

Alabama's always had a lot of Blacks, it seems that Whites fearing Blacks would dominate societies in the South, was a major factor promoting segregation.

Rather than Multiculturalism solving racism as many Leftists seem to think, Multiculturalism is often a supporter of racist beliefs.

Our unique mix of diversity and melting pot history makes us a mish mash of pretty much every country on earth .

And almost all the immigrants ...Irish, Swedish, etc. European and now Indian, etc. were exceptional people especially today with the stricter requirements than in the past.
I know because I have relative that became an American citizen and the work they had to do the time and money to become a legal citizen makes them even more pissed
that people lump us as "ANTI-Immigrant"! We are as most Americans ANTI-ILLEGAL... that gross distinction is lost on the MSM as it plays to all those people that don't
want Americans to succeed. These anti-Americans don't seem to understand ...America was founded by "immigrants' that wanted to have a chance their homeland didn't provide...i.e. to prove the immigrant's exceptionalism! That's what makes America exceptional...the people THAT want America to succeed and come to America to have success!

Sure, legal immigrants might be largely the elite of their countries, but what about illegal immigrants?

Oh, and that doesn't mean that legal, or illegal immigration don't cause problem?

I.E Legal immigrants are more likely to be on welfare, while Illegal immigrants are less likely to pay taxes.

Both groups put pressures on the system, be it schools (Especially since most immigrants have more kids)

That doesn't even begin to speak of some of the gangs, or the undermined wages cut down to size by immigrants willing to work cheaper.

A) Almost all your comments are sourced from where???? Biased MSM that hates America.
B) And WHAT ABOUT illegal immigrants? They are law breakers! Why not just let us ALL break all the laws. That is a stupid comment. They are ILLEGAL!
C) And yes before the laws of immigration we took anyone and everyone. Outlaws, bad people, etc. and thanks to the intelligent of a few people they said.."hey we need some laws"!

That is the point. The legal difference is the "LEGAL immigrants" follow the law to come here. Illegals broke the law.
Pretty damn simple.
'
A good deal of our immigrants are illegals...

If you can be racist I suggest you live the diverse California and go to Alabama or somewhere where you can thrive wirh your racist kind.

Alabama's always had a lot of Blacks, it seems that Whites fearing Blacks would dominate societies in the South, was a major factor promoting segregation.

Rather than Multiculturalism solving racism as many Leftists seem to think, Multiculturalism is often a supporter of racist beliefs.
I never understood how can one see himself as a better race by the color of his skin. Pathetic and disgusting!!!

Pretty damn simple.
'
Hey.... Where is your source? Please I just really think when people make a dumb ass statement like that I don't believe you say!
Now FACTS:
A) This Spotlight offers in one accessible resource the most current data available about the nearly 44 million immigrants living in the United States in 2016.
SOURCE: Frequently Requested Statistics on Immigrants and Immigration in the United States
B) How many of the 44 million are illegal? ANSWER: As of 2017, FAIR estimates the number of illegal aliens in the US to be approximately 12.5 million.
How Many Illegal Immigrants Are in the US? | FAIRus.org

SO DUMMY! I'm proving you full of CRAP... because "a good deal of immigrants are illegals " mean MORE than 28%! Dummy!
That's when simple math shows you are full of baloney! Divide 12.5 million illegals by 44 million is 28%! NOT A GOOD DEAL! A good deal would be at least half if not MORE!
Why do people like you make dumb ass GUESSES when it is so easy to find the actual answer???

I never understood how can one see himself as a better race by the color of his skin. Pathetic and disgusting!!!

There's clearly ingrained general differences between not just different races, but even different ethnic groups within races.

Pretty damn simple.
'
Hey.... Where is your source? Please I just really think when people make a dumb ass statement like that I don't believe you say!
Now FACTS:
A) This Spotlight offers in one accessible resource the most current data available about the nearly 44 million immigrants living in the United States in 2016.
SOURCE: Frequently Requested Statistics on Immigrants and Immigration in the United States
B) How many of the 44 million are illegal? ANSWER: As of 2017, FAIR estimates the number of illegal aliens in the US to be approximately 12.5 million.

SO DUMMY! I'm proving you full of CRAP... because "a good deal of immigrants are illegals " mean MORE than 28%! Dummy!
That's when simple math shows you are full of baloney! Divide 12.5 million illegals by 44 million is 28%! NOT A GOOD DEAL! A good deal would be at least half if not MORE!
Why do people like you make dumb ass GUESSES when it is so easy to find the actual answer???

You're clearly extremely obnoxious.

With that said, there's really no reason we should give up the character of our towns by it's culture, and overbuilding caused by immigration, no matter how superior, or inferior the immigrant group is.

America is exceptional because (most) people are informed enough to be able to discern the difference between criminals who illegally enter the U.S. and "immigrants" despite unrelenting left wing propaganda.

What makes America “Exceptional”?

Not the disgusting illegal and barely legal cockroaches from Mexico....not the disgusting rag heads like Issa, not the lowlife lawless filth in Chicago, Baltimore, St Louis and the like....
THE ANSWER: Good, old fashioned, hard working, law abiding, prideful, patriotic, REAL Americans.
Simple shit.
You are a prime example of the racist and bigoted right wing. The less of you the better the US....you will be a minority before you know it ( you already are in California where you live).

Was I misleading at all? Don’t allow the truth to hurt your feelings...Just get your people to get their shit right...simple.

Our 21st-century segregation: we're still divided by race | Reniqua Allen

Pretty damn simple.
'
Now FACTS:

With that said, there's really no reason we should give up the character of our towns by it's culture, and overbuilding caused by immigration, no matter how superior, or inferior the immigrant group is.

And you are clearly ignorant!

You make a dumb ass comment obviously without even a quick check of your totally wrong statement:"good deal immigrants illegal"!

It is true I am obnoxious though and it is because I grew up with reading from the letter A to Z a set of American encyclopedia that my poor parents scrimped and saved for.

It was truly difficult coming up with information at that time.

Today it is totally stupid to make wild ass comments like "good deal of immigrants are illegals" when BEFORE you make that monumental opinion...all you had to do was
check the internet! Less than 3 minutes and you woulda have found YOU were wrong to say a "good deal..."!

Pretty damn simple.
'
Now FACTS:

You make a dumb ass comment obviously without even a quick check of your totally wrong statement:"good deal immigrants illegal"!

It is true I am obnoxious though and it is because I grew up with reading from the letter A to Z a set of American encyclopedia that my poor parents scrimped and saved for.

Today it is totally stupid to make wild ass comments like "good deal of immigrants are illegals" when BEFORE you make that monumental opinion...all you had to do was
check the internet! Less than 3 minutes and you woulda have found YOU were wrong to say a "good deal..."!

LOL, look at you thinking that 12.5 million illegals aren't a "Good deal of illegal immigrants".

You're clearly a dumb,rude, big mouthed, maniac.

Get the f*ck out of America, punk.

Pretty damn simple.
'
Now FACTS:

LOL, look at you thinking that 12.5 million illegals aren't a "Good deal of illegal immigrants".

So you think 28% is a "great deal(majority number)"...?
Once again you ignore the realities of the FACTS I presented.

'
Now FACTS:

Where did I say anything about a majority, idiot?

Besides, there's a lot illegal immigrants who became legal immigrants.

Last edited:
Now FACTS:

Where did I say anything about a majority, idiot?

Besides, there's a lot illegal immigrants who became legal immigrants.

Once again personal subjective UNDOCUMENTED statement which is what you obviously are ALSO!

Just how f...king many of the 12.5 million... fact: FAIRus.org
the second part of your "UNDOCUMENTED statement:...become "legal immigrants"???

Again FACTS..

Immigration law generally requires that for an immigrant to adjust or change status to temporary worker or green card holder,
he or she must have lawfully entered the United States…immigrants who entered the country without inspection — even as young children — generally cannot apply for a green card [while] inside the United States under any circumstances, including if they marry a U.S. citizen.
Immigration 101: Why Can’t Immigrants Just "Get Legal", “Get in Line” and Get Their Papers? - America's Voice

So once again.. your "UNDOCUMENTED" seat of the pants statement is proven FALSE with the FACTS!!!
Get the facts before you spout stupid ass "UNDOCUMENTED" opinions because until then... you are just ONE bag of wind!

I’ve noticed you throw around lots of statistics here related to red states...clearly you’re the “stat type”...right?
What do statistics regarding the productivity levels of different ethnicities show you?
Do you typically disregard statistics which don’t align with want you’d like to believe? Do you always disregard stats related to ethnicity because they hurt your feelings?
Don’t worry, many people (Golfing Gator) play ignorant to these things...they’ve been programmed to ignore these facts.
These weirdos take great pride in being reasonable, logical, stat experts EXCEPT for when it comes to this one thing....it’s plain bizarre to anyone sane with a spine.
(I’d pretend I didn’t see this post if I were you or Golfing Gator...that or just post a one line reply such as “RACIST”)

I’ve noticed you throw around lots of statistics here related to red states...clearly you’re the “stat type”...right?
What do statistics regarding the productivity levels of different ethnicities show you?
Do you typically disregard statistics which don’t align with want you’d like to believe? Do you always disregard stats related to ethnicity because they hurt your feelings?
Don’t worry, many people (Golfing Gator) play ignorant to these things...they’ve been programmed to ignore these facts.
These weirdos take great pride in being reasonable, logical, stat experts EXCEPT for when it comes to this one thing....it’s plain bizarre to anyone sane with a spine.
(I’d pretend I didn’t see this post if I were you or Golfing Gator...that or just post a one line reply such as “RACIST”)

Still waiting for something more than KKK talking points from you. So far that is all that you have given. And I do not expect that to change anytime soon

Still waiting for something more than KKK talking points from you. So far that is all that you have given. And I do not expect that to change anytime soon

That’s cute…referring to something as a “talking point” allows you to self manipulate and reduce the validity. Haha
I can’t lead you around by the nose and wipe your ass for you…Here, try this:
www.google.com
Don’t be afraid of enlightenment.
Think welfare, incarceration, criminality, abortion, single parenting, school drop out, average iQ...Think per capita.

Forum List

Back