What needs to change before you'll embrace Islam in America?

I was courted by a Muslim back in 98. He was so creepy. Islam this Allah that. It was obvious he was recruiting, like Jehovah Witnesses on steroids. That Guy, claimed to have fought with the mujahedeen against the Russians in Afghanistan. After 9/11, I put all Muslims in the same vile kind of manipulative group. Islam. Islam. Lost souls, all of them.

Ejection of all Muslim immigrants to the US and their native born children.

Then when some American travels to a Muslim nation and sees the glory of Islam during his vacation and converts, when he returns 2 weeks later his Muslim faith isn't anchored on foreign foundation.

Albania is about 60% Muslim and it's not generating anywhere near the turmoil we see from other nations. Let an American-Muslim movement develop organically within the US, kind of like the Black Muslims here (too radical, but at least they developed organically).

So, you embrace the idea of Islam and more Muslims in America despite their mission to conquer ALL of America and the World?

Then, they'd force you to either agree to being a captive and pay a Jizyah tax, convert to Islam or die.

You're okay with that?

Do I embrace your ridiculous fantasy? No. Do I embrace Muslims, absolutely. But you live in fear if that makes you feel good. Who am I to take away your cowardice.

You must be a Muslim. Otherwise you'd no longer be wallowing around possessed by such a ridiculous notion.

It's not a ham-fistedly categorized, "fear" as much as a distaste of all things Islamic.

Just as former POTUS GHW Bush's well documented dislike of broccoli doesn't mean he fears it or is a coward before the green vegetable. My dislike of Islam is more about my satisfaction with the way of life I enjoy now and a preference to not be forced to change ANYTHING because of Islam.

If you call that fear, so be it.

Do you fear that US Marines are going to force you to eat a slab of Pork Spare Ribs?

If so, would that make you a cowardly pig?

Thankfully, our constitutional protections are not based on what you like or dislike. ;)

I will never accept Islam in America. They where trying to manipulate people long before they resorted to crashing planes into Manhattan. Plenty of us lived through schemes and manipulations by Muslims pre 9/11. Afterwards, it seems so...obvious. They hate us, they seem hell bent on being accepted . I hate diversity, and question why we need it. This issue is what makes me question it. It's a lie.

Last edited:
I see no reason to embrace Islam period. But I don't see any reason to deny people their right to worship as they choose either.

The time will come for you and all Americans to choose to LOVE Islam or choose to RESIST Islam.

A middle road will be very challenging.

That day will come when Muslims, predictably, go too far and you think it's time they be stopped.

Well, that time is now.

If you wait til then it will be too late.

Maybe the time will come. Maybe it won't. But I am not going to let the tyranny of others turn me into a Tyrant.

I was courted by a Muslim back in 98. He was so creepy. Islam this Allah that. It was obvious he was recruiting, like Jehovah Witnesses on steroids. That Guy, claimed to have fought with the mujahedeen against the Russians in Afghanistan. After 9/11, I put all Muslims in the same vile kind of manipulative group. Islam. Islam. Lost souls, all of them.

Based on your posts, I'm curious to know how the heck you crossed paths with a Muslim to the extent that he was "courting" you.

I'd seriously like to know how that came about.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

I see no reason to embrace Islam period. But I don't see any reason to deny people their right to worship as they choose either.

The time will come for you and all Americans to choose to LOVE Islam or choose to RESIST Islam.

A middle road will be very challenging.

That day will come when Muslims, predictably, go too far and you think it's time they be stopped.

Well, that time is now.

If you wait til then it will be too late.

Maybe the time will come. Maybe it won't. But I am not going to let the tyranny of others turn me into a Tyrant.

I see a vision from the future. It is you slapping yourself up side the head exclaiming, "Why did it take me so long to see the truth???!!!"

3. The idea-collection includes instructions for its own preservation, protection, and replication fidelity. The Quran, the most important of the Islamic holy books, directly tells its followers that...

they can never change or modify or "modernize" any of the teachings within the idea-collection. It is perfect as it is. It is a capital sin to try to do so.

This idea ensures the preservation of the whole collection.

Citizen Warrior: The Terrifying Brilliance of Islam

As you are well aware.

A change in the Koran removing the order to followers to conquer the entire Earth for Allah.

Evidence over ten + years that traditionalist Muslims no longer worked toward making Islam dominant over all.

Once we saw no Islamic terrorism for more than 10 years anywhere on Earth I'd be willing to entertain the idea that Islam was no longer a threat to my grandchildren's freedom.

Once that was the case and ONLY after that had occurred...no Islamic terrorism anywhere on Earth...sounds difficult?

Christians and Jews manage to do it.

So can Muslims.

Once that had been accomplished I'd be willing to take a chance on being neutral about Islam in America and Muslims in America.
Go ask an American Latino Islam in the US: Latino Muslims Are One of The Fastest Growing Populations in the US : US News : Latin Post

Exactly what are American muslims doing that requires them to be stopped? ...... :cool:

You mean, aside from the stealth Jihad being conducted in our government and in the thousands of different places where business and academia and et cetera committed elsewhere by hundreds of thousands of different Muslims every day which needs to be stopped?

My answer is, 'nothing.'

But we know the pattern and we know the game plan and we've seen their declaration of war against US and we've suffered and sacrificed from it and we know to what extent many Muslims will go to terrorize us into submission on their way to achieving global dominance.

We should establish limits on the numbers of immigrants from certain Islamic nations and we should think about somehow limiting the disruptive potential of increased Islamic populations in the USA.

Maybe think about limiting the numbers of Muslims?

Anyway, check this out.

THE FIVE STAGES OF ISLAM

by Richard Butrick

Forget the Five Pillars[1] of Islam. It is the Five Stages of Islam that threaten the fundamental freedoms of Western Democracy. Freedoms which include freedom of thought, expression, and association and the crucial derived right of freedom of the press. We should never forget that "Islam" means submission -- the opposite of self-determination and Enlightenment values.

Six years ago Dr. Peter Hammond published[2] a remarkable book which included a statistical study of the correlation between Muslim to non-Muslim population ratios and the transition from conciliatory Islam to fascist Islam. The stages are the same in 2011 but the demographics have changed to show an alarming progression. Many European nations and the U.S. are on the cusp of moving to a higher bracket. The demographics change but the story is the same. First comes the taqiyya and[3] the kitman; then comes the Sword of Islam. Imam[4] Rauf, the Ground Zero Mosque promoter, is the current master of taqiyya. He has gulled everyone from Bloomberg[5] to Maureen Dowd[6] of the NYT -- who fanaticizes over male Muslims. Expect doppelgangers of Khomeini for stage 5 and Islamic PEACE at last.

Stage 1. Establish a Beachhead

Population density at 2% (US, Australia, Canada).

Muslims are conciliatory, deferential but request harmless special treatment (foot bath facilities, removal/elimination of that which is offensive to delicate Muslim sensibilities - like walking dogs near Mosques).

Stage 2. Establish Outposts

Population density 2% - 5% (UK, Germany, Denmark). At 2% to 5%, they begin to proselytize other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups, often with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs. A recent example[7] is that of Sheikh Abdullah el-Faisal who is back in Jamaica after being kicked out of the UK. Sound harmless? Read on:

The dispatch, dated February 2010, warns that that Jamaica could be fertile ground for jihadists because of its underground drug economy, marginalized youth, insufficient security and gang networks in U.S. and British prisons.

Stage 3. Establish Sectional Control of Major Cities.

Population density 5%-10% (France, Sweden, Netherlands).

First comes the demand for halal food in supermarkets, and the blocking of streets for prayers; then comes the demand for self rule (within their ghettos) under Sharia. When Muslims approach 10% of the population the demands turn to lawlessness. In Paris, we are already seeing car-burnings. Any criticism of Islam results in uprisings and threats, such as in Amsterdam. In France which may be over the 10% range, the minority Muslim populations live in ghettos, within which they are 100% Muslim, and within which they live by Sharia Law. The national police do not even enter these ghettos.[8] There are no national courts, nor schools, nor non-Muslim religious facilities. In such situations, Muslims do not integrate into the community at large. The children attend madrassas. They learn only the Koran. To even associate with an infidel is a crime punishable with death.

Stage 4. Establish Regional Control.

Population density 20%-50% (Europe 2020?). After reaching 20%, nations can expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia formations, sporadic killings, and the burnings of Christian churches and Jewish synagogues.

Stage 5. Total Control, Brutal Suppression, and Dhimmitude.

Population density > 50%.

Unfettered persecution of non-believers of all other religions (including non-conforming Muslims), sporadic ethnic cleansing (genocide), use of Sharia Law as a weapon, and jizya, the tax placed on infidels. As Muslim population levels increase and all infidels cower in submission there will peace at last. Dar al-Islam is achieved and everyone lives under Sharia and the Koran is the only word.

Our current Western world leaders are suckered by taqiyya and kitman and steering us into stage 3. Allen West[9] seems to get it but I can't see that any of the crop of current GOP contenders really get it. Fear of bigotry at stage 2 is the Islamists' greatest weapon.

Crucified on the cross of bigotry -- is that the future of the Western democracies? Bigotry is only bigotry if it is out of touch with reality and it is the suckers who believe the stage 1-2 peace pitch of Islam who are the ones who are out of touch with reality -- not to mention our mesmerized President.

The first GOP candidate who announces to Imam Rauf and his supporters, "Fine. A Mosque at ground zero. But how about a cathedral in Mecca first? It is part of our Christian outreach program of bridge building." will be the first to get it and a big boost in the polls.

Think-Israel

Well, with this notice I believe the campaign to establish a real vanguard here in the USA has begun.

US State Dept. contractor resettles first Syrian Sunni Muslims to Georgia « Refugee Resettlement Watch

Islam is a religion that bases its entire authority on the word of honor of one man. Mohammed came before the Arab people with the Koran and said, "This was dictated to me by the Angel Gabriel. Trust me. It really was."

By contrast, the Bible was written over a period of about thirteen hundred years by many men, and perhaps one or more women. Although there are contradictions in the Bible, there is a continuity from Genesis to Revelations. This does not mean that the Bible is true. It does mean that if the whole thing is a hoax, there has to have been a conspiracy lasting that long.

As a result of the religion they founded, Jesus and most of the New Testament saints were executed, often painfully. As a result of the religion he founded Mohammed became rich, powerful, and the possessor of a harem of lovely young ladies.

As a result of the religion he founded Mohammed became rich, powerful, and the possessor of a harem of lovely young ladies.
Yes, Muhammad became a powerful ruler over the muslim community.

But he was far from rich. Muhammad believed in austerity of possessions and owned very little. He gave almost everything he owned away to the people. In fact several of his wives continually complained about their meager existence.

Only 1 of Muhammad's wives was young. All the rest were either approaching middle age or were middle aged when he married them. .... :cool:

Islam is a religion that bases its entire authority on the word of honor of one man. Mohammed came before the Arab people with the Koran and said, "This was dictated to me by the Angel Gabriel. Trust me. It really was."

By contrast, the Bible was written over a period of about thirteen hundred years by many men, and perhaps one or more women. Although there are contradictions in the Bible, there is a continuity from Genesis to Revelations. This does not mean that the Bible is true. It does mean that if the whole thing is a hoax, there has to have been a conspiracy lasting that long.

As a result of the religion they founded, Jesus and most of the New Testament saints were executed, often painfully. As a result of the religion he founded Mohammed became rich, powerful, and the possessor of a harem of lovely young ladies.

Interesting observation.

I don't get bogged down trying to become an expert on all things islamic. I just focus on what the threat is from islam.

Consider the quotation from my sig.

"My job and the job of the Intelligence Community is not to define true Islam. It's to define the Islam that gets people to kill us, regardless of whether it is correct.

Because it's just like Mein Kampf. It doesn't have to be correct for the Nazis to adopt it.

And it doesn't have to be correct for you to be dead because you didn't take it seriously."

Maj. Stephen Coughlin, former adviser, Joint Chiefs of Staff

The Islam practiced by the radical, fundamentalist, extremist terrorists and Jihadists may not be the pure Islam recognized by religious scholars, but I don't care about becoming a religious scholar!

I am concerned with saving lives and preserving America's culture and way of life in the face of an increase in the numbers of Muslims in America and their commitment to achieving global domination.

Learning the Sura and Hadith and the names of the noteworthy people in Mohammad's life and such as this is of little interest to me except as it helps me to understand the threat to safety and freedoms in the Dar al Harb and elsewhere, TODAY.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back