what? no JFK thread?

It was the driver watch in slow motion
scruffy there is much evidence thst to be true and what’s sad is most serious researchers won’t talk about it and deny it and the reason being is because they do not want the mystery solved,they want it to continue on.i have much evidence on it but I will not post it here where all the shills from Langley have penetrated this thread and derail any kind of truth discussion like candyass,the hawk,err I mean the idiot.mr controlled opposition fake ass trump supporter and Allen Dulles grandson soupnazi,send me a pm and I will discuss it there.

Taking you off ignore fake ass trump supporter and Langley shill,I have taken you to school too many times to remember and have called out your bullshit lies just to watch you run off in defeat everytime mr controlled opposition.how much does your boss at Langley pay you to pose and pretend to be a trump supporter fake trump fan?
LOL fuck the CIA. It should be dismantled along with the FBI. A bunch of fedboi faggots that do the bidding of warmongers ans globalists.

Taking you off ignore fake ass trump supporter and Langley shill,I have taken you to school too many times to remember and have called out your bullshit lies just to watch you run off in defeat everytime mr controlled opposition.how much does your boss at Langley pay you to pose and pretend to be a trump supporter fake trump fan?
You have never taken anyone to school.

you have been owned and defeated in every thread.

Forum List

Back