What % Of Blacks Will Vote in 2018?

What % of blacks will show up to vote in 2 years?

• Less than 50%

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • More than 50%

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters
I'm going over and over it in my head how extremely ignorant it is to punish the democrats for not doing enough so in turn rewarding the GOP.

You should be going over why the white Dems are not doing enough. If you arent doing enough why should anyone vote for you?

Glad you brought that up my friend. Of all the poor blue collar folks in America only one demographic is showing up to vote and it's white poor blue collar. Only problem is they are voting for Trump.

So understand this. Of all the poor. The poor blacks, arabs, mexicans, gays, whites. The only ones who are showing up to vote are the white ones.

And why do you think these poor whites are breaking away from the broke group and joining the GOP?

Now please tell me there is no difference between the two parties.

Gay isn't a race. My god you are retarded. How the fuck can you even tell a gay person is voting. Lol. A gay person could fall into anyone of the categories of people you mentioned including poor blue collar whites. Ugh white liberals forever stupid.
I'm glad "you people" have given up on the country, yourselves, democracy, assimilating, getting along with us.

Not all monkey's are created equal. Sweet Dreams is a sweet retard. He's going to punish me by staying home this year. So when the next black ass is shot by a cop, they can riot, they can call in to rev al sharpton's show but you can bet they are too lazy to show up one fucking day every 4 fucking years. Yes you struck a nerve. You're fucking ignant
Die in a grease fire shaved baboon. Thin lips pink skin hairy fuckers. Sure sounds like an ape to me. Stay angry you lice infested cracker. Bitch to the white democrats. Bitch to the cracker libs that don't live around blacks. You don't do shit for me white boy. You people need to worry about your dumb toilet seat complexion spawns. They drink everything under the sink to get drunk.

I'm going over and over it in my head how extremely ignorant it is to punish the democrats for not doing enough so in turn rewarding the GOP.

You should be going over why the white Dems are not doing enough. If you arent doing enough why should anyone vote for you?

Glad you brought that up my friend. Of all the poor blue collar folks in America only one demographic is showing up to vote and it's white poor blue collar. Only problem is they are voting for Trump.

So understand this. Of all the poor. The poor blacks, arabs, mexicans, gays, whites. The only ones who are showing up to vote are the white ones.

And why do you think these poor whites are breaking away from the broke group and joining the GOP?

Gay isn't a race. My god you are retarded. How the fuck can you even tell a gay person is voting. Lol. A gay person could fall into anyone of the categories of people you mentioned including poor blue collar whites. Ugh white liberals forever stupid.
I'm glad "you people" have given up on the country, yourselves, democracy, assimilating, getting along with us.
Bitch I don't want to assimilate with your trash. Whites mean nothing to me. Nothing. Fuck racial integration. Fuck cultural assimilation. You fucks steal from black culture. You fuckers bring nothing but misery everywhere you step. From America, to Australia, to South Africa. When would you egotistical fuckers get it through your dumb skulls we do not give a shit about your worthless white sack of skin. Boo hoo to the do nothing cracker dems and repubs.

Bitch I don't want to assimilate with your trash. Whites mean nothing to me. Nothing. Fuck racial integration. Fuck cultural assimilation. You fucks steal from black culture. You fuckers bring nothing but misery everywhere you step. From America, to Australia, to South Africa. When would you egotistical fuckers get it through your dumb skulls we do not give a shit about your worthless white sack of skin. Boo hoo to the do nothing cracker dems and repubs.
You should leave. And the good thing is most blacks don't agree with you. Otherwise the black community should let us know they want to stop taking the welfare and fend for yourselves like the rest of us do.

You have one community that's not a national embarrassment. Thank god for Atlanta.

You know you should be lucky your ancestors were slow and weak and got caught and sold because it landed you here.

And the only reason you are physically superior is because we bred you that way.

Notice blacks no longer have the big nose and lips? We bred that out.

Black people complain that no one is listening to them. They don't realize the only thing politicians listen to are money and voters. Since blacks don't have any money, they need to get out and vote. Don't protest, don't boycott, don't riot, don't kill cops. VOTE! And not just when a black man is running for president. The rich whites that don't give a shit about you keep control via midterms. So don't show up and vote this November because of the cops, or because Republican governors give you lead poisoning. Show up every election! Then you will have some power in this country.

How many blacks will show up in 2018? More or less than 50%? If the number is less than 50%, they can forget about mattering. If you don't vote you don't matter.
Politicians dont listen to people whos vote they know will be cast in their favor if they actually do vote. If the Dems see a mass exodus of Black people registered as Independents then the inaction of the Dems to address their part in this racist system will suddenly become action.

Very interesting

The 'Dangerous, Volatile Game' Trump Plays With The White Working Class

It used to be that the working class, broadly speaking - Americans who worked with their hands, who worked in factories, who were not in management - were an interest group, a political interest group. And their main spokespersons were the Democrats. Their platform was the Democratic Party. And that began to change after the 1960s. Not for black or other working class Americans, but for white working class. That particular group drifted toward the Republican Party. And this year we see it more dramatically than ever in the numbers who support Trump. That is his base, working class as to say non-college educated white Americans.

So you have to make it both a race and a class category because working class doesn't describe it. But white doesn't describe it either, since more educated white people actually seem to be moving toward Hillary Clinton in numbers larger than they moved toward Barack Obama in 2012. So it really is a quadrant that has emerged as Trump's base. And it's - by a self-conscious identity group, I mean he's appealing to it as an interest group. He isn't using the word white but we all know what he means. We all know who he's talking to. When he says make America great again, we know whose America that is. And in a sense, whites who were always sort of the unthinking majority who didn't think of themselves necessarily as one among many interest groups but is simply the dominant group, now as whites become - are close to becoming a minority of Americans, are becoming a political interest group. And that's what Trump is playing to. And it's a really dangerous, volatile game.

And you're going to stay home?

Black people complain that no one is listening to them. They don't realize the only thing politicians listen to are money and voters. Since blacks don't have any money, they need to get out and vote. Don't protest, don't boycott, don't riot, don't kill cops. VOTE! And not just when a black man is running for president. The rich whites that don't give a shit about you keep control via midterms. So don't show up and vote this November because of the cops, or because Republican governors give you lead poisoning. Show up every election! Then you will have some power in this country.

How many blacks will show up in 2018? More or less than 50%? If the number is less than 50%, they can forget about mattering. If you don't vote you don't matter.

As long as they keep voting like sheep for the dems, no one is going to listen to them.

The dems take them for granted and they will need them less and less as the brown vote leaves the black vote further and further behind.

The republicans CAN'T do anything for them, because everything they want, would involve betraying their base for no good reason.

So, in summary, they should shut their pie holes and serve their masters with less whining about stuff that no one cares about.

You too, Seely.

You are going to go in their and pull your master's lever, no matter what, so your concerns are of no interest to them, nor to the republicans who will never get your vote.
I'm just letting black people know by not voting they are basically voting for Trump. If black people like USMB conservatives then they're going to love Trump Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell running the country. I can't wait.

Like for example, if black people agree with USMB conservatives when it comes to all the blacks who've been shot by the police, by all means don't show up to vote. If black people agree we need to eliminate food stamps for poor single moms, by all means don't show up.

I just wish they'd actually show up and pull the lever for trump rather than hand him a victory by not showing up. Fact is they would NEVER show up and vote for Republicans. They're just too stupid to know not showing up is screwing themselves big time.

What do you think MIGHT happen?

THat the lefties turn up the heat so much that the cities can't find people dumb enough to take cop jobs?

YOu think that will be a good development?

LOL!!

IF black people get what they have been conditioned to think is in their best interest, it will not be a change. It will be more of the same.

That the lefties pour some more money into the inner cities? LOL!! Sure, it's not that what you have been doing for the last 60 years was WRONG, you just didn't do enough of it!!! LOL!!!!

And the ONe Party state is coming. YOu think the dem leadership is a bunch of non-responsive assholes NOW?

Just wait. YOu haven't seen NOTHING yet.
If blacks don't show up then I guess black people either agree with you or deserve whatever tough love you got coming their way.

I've got no tough love coming their way.

If Trump's policies work the way I want, they will benefit greatly.

As long as they keep voting like sheep for the dems, no one is going to listen to them.

The dems take them for granted and they will need them less and less as the brown vote leaves the black vote further and further behind.

The republicans CAN'T do anything for them, because everything they want, would involve betraying their base for no good reason.

So, in summary, they should shut their pie holes and serve their masters with less whining about stuff that no one cares about.

You too, Seely.

You are going to go in their and pull your master's lever, no matter what, so your concerns are of no interest to them, nor to the republicans who will never get your vote.

5819f0cf170000c3045bb2eb.png

That's a black church in Mississippi. Yea, those blacks should vote GOP. Actually, they better or else they might get lynched.

Do you even know how long ago the era of lynching was?

YOu really think that was a Trump supporter that burned that church?

Just as likely it is either a hillary supporter tying to rile up the black vote, or a non-political with mental problems who just wants to provoke a reaction.
This is for black people to decide. Lets see if they basically agree with you and don't show up for Hillary. If they agree with you then hey, who am I to argue.

And again the lib thinks that skin color either grants you the right to have an opinion, or bars you from having an opinion .

Politicians dont listen to people whos vote they know will be cast in their favor if they actually do vote. If the Dems see a mass exodus of Black people registered as Independents then the inaction of the Dems to address their part in this racist system will suddenly become action.

Very interesting

It used to be that the working class, broadly speaking - Americans who worked with their hands, who worked in factories, who were not in management - were an interest group, a political interest group. And their main spokespersons were the Democrats. Their platform was the Democratic Party. And that began to change after the 1960s. Not for black or other working class Americans, but for white working class. That particular group drifted toward the Republican Party. And this year we see it more dramatically than ever in the numbers who support Trump. That is his base, working class as to say non-college educated white Americans.

Dangerous how?

The Dems have stopped representing their interests and Trump has made a play for them.

Very interesting

Dangerous how?

The Dems have stopped representing their interests and Trump has made a play for them.
What is the plan for them again? You know I'll probably like it. Let's hear it.

Very interesting

Dangerous how?

Decrease the excess labor demand by deporting illegals, and limiting further immigration.

Increase demand by bringing back manufacturing jobs.

Sit back and watch jobs, wages, and working conditions rise.

WIth all the position secondary effects that come with that.

Very interesting

Dangerous how?

Decrease the excess labor demand by deporting illegals, and limiting further immigration.

Youre stuck in the industrial age. Its the information age now. Wake up. None of that is going to work. Those jobs are gone forever. They will either stay overseas or a robot will be doing them.

Very interesting

Dangerous how?

If Trump wins we will see if he delivers

Very interesting

Dangerous how?

Youre stuck in the industrial age. Its the information age now. Wake up. None of that is going to work. Those jobs are gone forever. They will either stay overseas or a robot will be doing them.

Here is what I believe. I don't believe I'm better than anyone else black or white. And I don't think all black people should be voting for the Democrats. That really would depend on your situation. Who should Ben Carson and Herman Cain be voting for? If they are greedy like they seem and based on their finances, they should be voting Republican. I don't think they are stupid for voting GOP. I think they are greedy.

So I think the Democratic party is the party for me, the same way it is for any black person who makes the amount of money I make. So why do I tell black people to vote? Because I know they've been convinced it doesn't matter and that politicians take "them" for granted. The truth is, they take us all for granted.

What is it that middle class black people want that they feel the Democratic party let them down on? Or that they should stay home and not vote. Then so should I because I don't see why a middle class black would feel any differently about the state of the union than I do. I don't like cops shooting blacks either. So why stay home and put Republicans in power? How will that help blacks or me?

We all know Republicans are cheap and that's what led to Flint lead poisoning. So how does staying home punish the people who poisoned poor black people.

Very interesting

Dangerous how?

Here is what I believe. I don't believe I'm better than anyone else black or white. And I don't think all black people should be voting for the Democrats. That really would depend on your situation. Who should Ben Carson and Herman Cain be voting for? If they are greedy like they seem and based on their finances, they should be voting Republican. I don't think they are stupid for voting GOP. I think they are greedy.

So I think the Democratic party is the party for me, the same way it is for any black person who makes the amount of money I make. So why do I tell black people to vote? Because I know they've been convinced it doesn't matter and that politicians take "them" for granted. The truth is, they take us all for granted.

What is it that middle class black people want that they feel the Democratic party let them down on? Or that they should stay home and not vote. Then so should I because I don't see why a middle class black would feel any differently about the state of the union than I do. I don't like cops shooting blacks either. So why stay home and put Republicans in power? How will that help blacks or me?

We all know Republicans are cheap and that's what led to Flint lead poisoning. So how does staying home punish the people who poisoned poor black people.
Even though there is a lot of classism that is all based on racism. Any Black person that doesnt think of race first is ignorant or an uncle tom. No Black person should be voting for Drumpf. Not even one. The racial climate he is stirring up is going to get a lot of white boys killed as they get braver. The KKK and other inbred racists are not going to ask who you voted for. They are just going to see you as a Black person. Woe be it to the cave chimp that runs afoul of me.

I think Black people who blindly just vote Dem are not doing the best thing they can to help their race. I say it starts by registering as Independent then waiting to see who wants the Black vote the most. When Blacks have economic equailty then we can start working on the class aspect. No matter which party is in charge Blacks will always have to fight. We just want the party that will make that fight a little easier.

You too, Seely.

5819f0cf170000c3045bb2eb.png

That's a black church in Mississippi. Yea, those blacks should vote GOP. Actually, they better or else they might get lynched.
What a remarkably ignorant thing to say.

Dangerous how?

Even though there is a lot of classism that is all based on racism. Any Black person that doesnt think of race first is ignorant or an uncle tom. No Black person should be voting for Drumpf. Not even one. The racial climate he is stirring up is going to get a lot of white boys killed as they get braver. The KKK and other inbred racists are not going to ask who you voted for. They are just going to see you as a Black person. Woe be it to the cave chimp that runs afoul of me.

I think Black people who blindly just vote Dem are not doing the best thing they can to help their race. I say it starts by registering as Independent then waiting to see who wants the Black vote the most. When Blacks have economic equailty then we can start working on the class aspect. No matter which party is in charge Blacks will always have to fight. We just want the party that will make that fight a little easier.
Then you should vote Republican, where you would a better chance of being treated as an individual capable of standing on your own instead of the condescension you get from the democrats who think you can do nothing without them.

Then you should vote Republican, where you would a better chance of being treated as an individual capable of standing on your own instead of the condescension you get from the democrats who think you can do nothing without them.
I think you missed the part where i said I believe all Blacks should vote as a race. Just because I have mine doesnt lessen my responsibility to the rest of my people not in the same position as I am. Any Black person that votes for a republican is ignorant or selfish. I cant think of any circumstance where I would vote repub unless there was another switcheroo by the parties.

Very interesting

Dangerous how?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/index.php?threads/533145/

Nah you don't hate black people.

Forum List

Back