What % Of Blacks Will Vote in 2018?

What % of blacks will show up to vote in 2 years?

• Less than 50%

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • More than 50%

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters
Black turnout in Alabama was impressive this week
If blacks in Georgia, Alabama and a few other red states with Senate elections we shall see

Your race baiting is working!

I wonder how the whites you are constantly smearing are feeling about that.

I see you have given up on your future being an Utopia.

Have you given any thought to a future that is not a Dystopia?

It is not race baiting it is demographics
Black/white, old/young, rural/urban, educated/uneducated, men/women

Turnout which plays a role in who ultimately wins

If 90% of blacks vote democratic, a large turnout of blacks affect the results
Just like a large turnout of older people helps Republicans

It's called math....it is not hard
Republicans like blacks not voting. That’s why they spread the rumor there’s no difference between the two parties. If blacks vote republicans have to worry about that voting block.

Now if we can get young people to start voting. Today’s generation will graduate college with something like 300 Times more student debt than we did. They deserve it if they are too stupid to vote. Republicans made student loans a racket because they don’t fear the youth vote

What are you talking about? I've never said there is no difference between the parties.

My problem is not with blacks voting, but with them being lied to by the vile media.
Ohhh the media! They realize it’s you not the media lying to them.

Black people complain that no one is listening to them. They don't realize the only thing politicians listen to are money and voters. Since blacks don't have any money, they need to get out and vote. Don't protest, don't boycott, don't riot, don't kill cops. VOTE! And not just when a black man is running for president. The rich whites that don't give a shit about you keep control via midterms. So don't show up and vote this November because of the cops, or because Republican governors give you lead poisoning. Show up every election! Then you will have some power in this country.

How many blacks will show up in 2018? More or less than 50%? If the number is less than 50%, they can forget about mattering. If you don't vote you don't matter.
Once again the left wing driving the racial wedge.

The desperation of the democrat party is astounding. Relying on the black vote to win elections, the black vote, at best, is 13 percent of the voters. Somehow the democrats miss that or don't seem to care. As we saw in the 2016 election, it isn't how many blacks show up it is how many of the 67 percent show up. Numbers don't lie, like democrats. Now in areas that are predominately black, yes a black person is going to win because blacks vote by race and then call whites racist.

That may be true nationwide, but I happen to know Atlanta and Jacksonville are majority black, more than 60%, even.
Black people showing up, particularly black women, cost judge Roy Moore the senate and that pisses republicans off

They are seeing trumps a con man who can’t get it done. Some people are great campaigners and some are great leaders.

Remember when I talk about black people im really talking about poor blacks and usually the things I say apply to poor whites too.

What has trump done? Tried to take their healthcare away. Cuts to social programs.

Blacks are realizing there is a difference between the parties.

This is an all republican run government and it’s a joke although you’ll spin that. A huge gift to the rich not the middle class.

I know it hasn’t been a year yet. What else will happen? I can’t wait to see

We have known the difference between the parties for at least the last 50 years. In fact when you consider the lily white movement by he republicans at he end of the 1800's even longer. You really don't need to talk about blacks at all. Because you stereotype poor blacks just like the republicans do.
Because there’s some truth to it. The poor black communities are actually something white Americans have to answer for when we travel abroad. When we brag how great America is they ask what about our ghettos.

Yea we did that to you but the culture you guys have control over. You have poor black men having baby mammas and not raising the next generation right. Don’t act like it’s entirely untrue. You have too many black comedians who bust your balls for all the ignorant shit “you people” do. Lol. I love you guys but You need to lighten up. No pun intended.

We didn’t invent the word baby mamma you did. It’s a huge reason why those people are in poverty. I wish we could go back to the days where a highschool grad could get a job that could support a family but those days are gone. Black or white you have to have a career before you start a family

There is really no truth to it. I don't have to debate this with you. I was born poor and black like most of us and I saw none of that. I have traveled to hoods all over this nation and have seen none of what you keep saying. You've done exactly what republicans do. You may have seen 1/10 of 1 percent of some blacks clowning and you make a claim. I don't have to act like shit, I say its untrue because it is. I don't listen to black comedians for discussions on the social condition of the black community. Comedians are telling jokes, I listen to blacks who actually study the problem and they say what you keep saying is a load of white racist bull.

Don't act like it's not. No baby mommas is not a huge reason why we are in poverty. Whites have plenty of baby mommas. In fact they have baby with daddy who left momma. So again, you need to shut the fuck up with your running commentary about blacks. Whites like you are going to make blacks go to the republican party. Why not?. You believe the same things.
There is no reason anyone who doesn’t have kids should be poor in America. If you don’t have kids you can go get a minimum wage job and save because you barely have any bills. You can move. You can join the service. You can go to college.

A lot of young poor people are putting off having kids because of college debt. They’re taking my advice. Because they don’t want to raise a kid in poverty. I really can’t believe you don’t see this is true. I grew up poor in the city of Detroit till 4th grade and my grandmother never left and we visited her once a week for 30 years. It’s insulting and ridiculous to suggest I don’t know everything I need to know about black culture. I don’t have to imagine what living in the hood is like I lived it. Bars on my grandmas windows bad.

Now imagine a young kid in that neighborhood had two good parents. Taught him how to speak and have goals. That kid could cut lawns or do odd jobs and learn how to save. That kid can make it.

And teach them the law is unfair to minorities because a lot of cops are abusive and prejudice so it’s yes sir no sir to the cops.

This is advice us whites give our kids. You don’t want to listen that’s fine with me.
Most people are poor because of bad choices....divorces, drug use, criminals that can't or won't find work, the handicapped, kids aren't what causes poverty.....unless you just like having them without out getting married.
Wrong! Most people are poor because they are born into it

2018 should be interesting

Consider it a referendum on Trumps America

Black and Hispanic turnout will be key in many congressional districts as well as key Senate races in Arizona and Nevada

Getting millenials off their asses will also be key

The older white vote is lost

Hence the need for constant race and panic mongering.

RW, can you imagine a world were you libs would be about issues instead of propaganda?

It is called politics
You get out the vote among those who are most likely to support you

With 90 percent of blacks refusing to vote Republican, there is no need to create panic

They know the score

NOte HOw I pointed out a flaw in Sealy's point, and then addressed it, making a point of my own.

while all you did was made unsupported accusations and personally insult me.

That is you losing the argument and being too stupid to notice.
Your position on how and why blacks vote is both hypocritical and ridiculous and offensively ignorant. Insulting untrue and racist

I asked a question, a fairly reasonable one considering the short time frame since the presidential election.

If my claim was ignorant, then explain what I do not know, about what has happened to make blacks "realize" what you say they have realized.

And I didn't say anything negative about blacks. I commented on the actions of the vile media and left.

What has trump done? Tried to take their healthcare away. Cuts to social programs.

Blacks are realizing there is a difference between the parties....

Meanwhile illegal immigration is way down and the economy is doing well, unemployment is down, has the media mentioned any of that?

The lying of the press, is going to ruin this nation.
Stop it! The economy was already doing well. So far only ones who are going to benefit from trumps nomination is the rich.

Companies should be so hurting for good help wages should be through the roof. But we see “the economy” or do you mean companies and corporations are doing well? Sure. What about blue collar? Wages are not going up! These are the people you need to deliver them something or you’ll lose re election.

Do you think this tax bill will be enough? Plus getting rid of the aca mandate? You may win
Consider this, when Bush and Obama came into office they both faced a recession. Bush's didn't last long and had a good recovery. Obama's didn't last much longer but the recovery was weak and drawn out.

What did Bush do? He gave people back their money so they could spend it thus speeding the recovery. Which of course cost us with an increase in debt.

What did Obama do? He created the stimulus. How much of that stimulus did the working men and women get? Zero. It all went to big business. Maybe some trickled down but mostly Obama stimulate the economy by helping out big business. And we all know what happened to the debt, increased more than all the presidents before him.

NOte HOw I pointed out a flaw in Sealy's point, and then addressed it, making a point of my own.

Your position on how and why blacks vote is both hypocritical and ridiculous and offensively ignorant. Insulting untrue and racist

I asked a question, a fairly reasonable one considering the short time frame since the presidential election.

If my claim was ignorant, then explain what I do not know, about what has happened to make blacks "realize" what you say they have realized.

And I didn't say anything negative about blacks. I commented on the actions of the vile media and left.

Meanwhile illegal immigration is way down and the economy is doing well, unemployment is down, has the media mentioned any of that?

Stop it! The economy was already doing well. So far only ones who are going to benefit from trumps nomination is the rich.

Companies should be so hurting for good help wages should be through the roof. But we see “the economy” or do you mean companies and corporations are doing well? Sure. What about blue collar? Wages are not going up! These are the people you need to deliver them something or you’ll lose re election.

Do you think this tax bill will be enough? Plus getting rid of the aca mandate? You may win
The economy went from doing okay to doing great.
Just because we weren't in a recession it doesn't mean the economy was doing great.
After all, you whiners where complaining about income inequality, which is a ridiculous premise, and the widening of the wage gap.
Under Obama taxes went up and incomes went down.
And if you haven't been paying attention, blue states are filled with the thousands of homeless.
Those fires in Southern California were caused by a combination of mismanagement by the Democrats in government and a massive influx of homeless people who are cooking Hobo Stew in the hills.

Black people complain that no one is listening to them. They don't realize the only thing politicians listen to are money and voters. Since blacks don't have any money, they need to get out and vote. Don't protest, don't boycott, don't riot, don't kill cops. VOTE! And not just when a black man is running for president. The rich whites that don't give a shit about you keep control via midterms. So don't show up and vote this November because of the cops, or because Republican governors give you lead poisoning. Show up every election! Then you will have some power in this country.

How many blacks will show up in 2018? More or less than 50%? If the number is less than 50%, they can forget about mattering. If you don't vote you don't matter.

The desperation of the democrat party is astounding. Relying on the black vote to win elections, the black vote, at best, is 13 percent of the voters. Somehow the democrats miss that or don't seem to care. As we saw in the 2016 election, it isn't how many blacks show up it is how many of the 67 percent show up. Numbers don't lie, like democrats. Now in areas that are predominately black, yes a black person is going to win because blacks vote by race and then call whites racist.

That may be true nationwide, but I happen to know Atlanta and Jacksonville are majority black, more than 60%, even.
Black people showing up, particularly black women, cost judge Roy Moore the senate and that pisses republicans off
Do you ever bother posting a link to your "statistics?"

Yep....black women from GA, FL, CA, NY, NJ, and other parts of the country.

Hopefully, only the 6% who don't vote for the Democrat chains

We have known the difference between the parties for at least the last 50 years. In fact when you consider the lily white movement by he republicans at he end of the 1800's even longer. You really don't need to talk about blacks at all. Because you stereotype poor blacks just like the republicans do.
Because there’s some truth to it. The poor black communities are actually something white Americans have to answer for when we travel abroad. When we brag how great America is they ask what about our ghettos.

Yea we did that to you but the culture you guys have control over. You have poor black men having baby mammas and not raising the next generation right. Don’t act like it’s entirely untrue. You have too many black comedians who bust your balls for all the ignorant shit “you people” do. Lol. I love you guys but You need to lighten up. No pun intended.

We didn’t invent the word baby mamma you did. It’s a huge reason why those people are in poverty. I wish we could go back to the days where a highschool grad could get a job that could support a family but those days are gone. Black or white you have to have a career before you start a family

There is really no truth to it. I don't have to debate this with you. I was born poor and black like most of us and I saw none of that. I have traveled to hoods all over this nation and have seen none of what you keep saying. You've done exactly what republicans do. You may have seen 1/10 of 1 percent of some blacks clowning and you make a claim. I don't have to act like shit, I say its untrue because it is. I don't listen to black comedians for discussions on the social condition of the black community. Comedians are telling jokes, I listen to blacks who actually study the problem and they say what you keep saying is a load of white racist bull.

Don't act like it's not. No baby mommas is not a huge reason why we are in poverty. Whites have plenty of baby mommas. In fact they have baby with daddy who left momma. So again, you need to shut the fuck up with your running commentary about blacks. Whites like you are going to make blacks go to the republican party. Why not?. You believe the same things.
There is no reason anyone who doesn’t have kids should be poor in America. If you don’t have kids you can go get a minimum wage job and save because you barely have any bills. You can move. You can join the service. You can go to college.

A lot of young poor people are putting off having kids because of college debt. They’re taking my advice. Because they don’t want to raise a kid in poverty. I really can’t believe you don’t see this is true. I grew up poor in the city of Detroit till 4th grade and my grandmother never left and we visited her once a week for 30 years. It’s insulting and ridiculous to suggest I don’t know everything I need to know about black culture. I don’t have to imagine what living in the hood is like I lived it. Bars on my grandmas windows bad.

Now imagine a young kid in that neighborhood had two good parents. Taught him how to speak and have goals. That kid could cut lawns or do odd jobs and learn how to save. That kid can make it.

And teach them the law is unfair to minorities because a lot of cops are abusive and prejudice so it’s yes sir no sir to the cops.

This is advice us whites give our kids. You don’t want to listen that’s fine with me.
Most people are poor because of bad choices....divorces, drug use, criminals that can't find work, handicapped, kids aren't what causes poverty.....unless you just like having them without out getting married.

1. FInish high school.

2. Wait till you are married to have kids.
This is where I jump sides and I start agreeing with you white privileged ignorant racist. Lol no offense.

I have to agree moving forward anyone who has a kid they can’t afford is responsible. Not whitey. Teach your children well folks.

Since the 2007 crash birth rates have gone down in the middle class. We don’t want to be poor. Poor Mexicans muslims and blacks don’t care. They’re already poor. But they don’t vote.

I think the capitalists that run our country would shit themselves if the poor stopped having kids. Then the government would give huge tax breaks to get people to breed more. And we’d start immigrating more legal immigrants

Most people are poor because of bad choices....divorces, drug use, criminals that can't or won't find work, the handicapped, kids aren't what causes poverty.....unless you just like having them without out getting married.
Wrong! Most people are poor because they are born into it
:link:

I was born into it and I'm not poor. My Dad was a door to door Fuller Brush salesman. My mom lost her job when she became handicapped when I was 8 years old.
My wife was born into a home with a single mother who worked the fields in AL and she got married when she was a child just so she could eat.
Right now we're worth a couple of million. My annual income is roughly $170k before taxes, mostly from our investments.

Last edited:

I agree I have not seen wages going up like they should.

I suspect managers and ceos have gotten lazy and stupid and can't think outsider of "pay less, charge more".

But, hopefully soon, it will start.

ANd if the media actually reports that, that should help the republcians.

I agree I have not seen wages going up like they should.

I suspect managers and ceos have gotten lazy and stupid and can't think outsider of "pay less, charge more".

But, hopefully soon, it will start.

ANd if the media actually reports that, that should help the republcians.
I would like a reduction in costs.
Obama spent most of his presidency trying to jack up the costs of energy and raising taxes at the same time he was spending us into bankruptcy.

Most people are poor because of bad choices....divorces, drug use, criminals that can't find work, handicapped, kids aren't what causes poverty.....unless you just like having them without out getting married.

1. FInish high school.

Tell that to white kids.

I have and will continue to do so.
They aren’t complaining that it’s because they are white. They know it’s their parents fault. Or their fault. They know they should have done better in school. They know if they want better they may need to move out of the town they live in.

I give them the same advice. If they concentrate on finding a career before they knock a girl up they will be fine. If they have drive and a talent better than fine.

If you want to fuck wear a condom. Your life may depend on it. Or lifestyle

1. FInish high school.

Tell that to white kids.

The stick to that and shut up trying to lecture blacks.

NOt while you use the poverty of blacks as an prop to smear good Whites and America with.

Actually, even if you stopped that, I would still not stop.

Those blacks are Americans, and it is terrible what you libs have done to them.
Not done to them. You did that to them. Our crime is not giving blacks good advice. It’s not politically correct to tell them they’re doing it to themselves now. Look when Denzel or Cosby speak out

2018 should be interesting

Consider it a referendum on Trumps America

Black and Hispanic turnout will be key in many congressional districts as well as key Senate races in Arizona and Nevada

Getting millenials off their asses will also be key

The older white vote is lost

Hence the need for constant race and panic mongering.

RW, can you imagine a world were you libs would be about issues instead of propaganda?

It is called politics
You get out the vote among those who are most likely to support you

With 90 percent of blacks refusing to vote Republican, there is no need to create panic

They know the score

Interesting rationalizations for your behavior.

What do we on the Right do, that you pretend to yourself is equivalent to your side's constant panic and race mongering?

You should be worrying about how small and stupid the white Democrat vote is now.

Black fascists are destroying your “progressive” cred and smarter white voters are leaving your party in droves.
Not true at all. In fact educated white collar men didn't vote for Roy Moore or Donald Trump.

You mean racists are leaving the Democratic party? Yes the GOP are using the Southern Strategy again only it's not reserved for just the south. White racists all over America want to take back their country.

All we have to do is get out the vote. We did in 2008 but not the midterms. And so we bash the people who don't show up to vote but then cry that things aren't going their way. The reason the rich and the GOP still control America is because the masses don't vote every 2 years. I don't even mind if they vote wrong because eventually they'll change their vote when they realize they've been duped. What I don't like is when people think it doesn't matter and they don't show up to vote.

Which is what Republicans hope for. Either they con you into voting for them or they hope to discourage you from voting.
The educated white vote went to Trump, moron.

The anti-intellectual and retarded vote went almost exclusively to Hillary, as it did to Obama and Bill before her.

Racism is all Democrats have anymore. Anti-white racism that is.

You’re wrong look it up. Trump did not get the educated voters. He did better than McCain and Romney but Hillary got the educated vote. Fact

The educated WHITE vote, dipshit.

That may actually be true. I talked to lots of trump supporters and a lot of them had degrees. Doesn’t surprise me. They probably always vote republican. They make good money and are comfortable enough to be conservatives. They have the conservative gene or daddy raised them that way.

My brother said something like,”I’m sick of feeling guilty for my success and privilege I worked hard to get”. Trump tapped into that feeling. He’s a con man

Actually Clinton fared better than Trump did in counties with higher average educational levels.

Trump ran a campaign that was short on political acumen and driven on emotion (the so called "Wall", his tendency to wage personal attacks on who he ran against, even his crass, non presidential presence appealed to a segment of those who wish they had the stones to say all the inflammatory shit that Trump says without repercussions.

Trump was the "Anti Obama" choice.
Not the choice of the more educated segment of the population.

• "Trump’s approach to the campaign — relying on emotional appeals while glossing over policy details — may have resonated more among people with lower education levels as compared with Clinton’s wonkier and more cerebral approach."
Source:

Education, Not Income, Predicted Who Would Vote For Trump

1. FInish high school.

Tell that to white kids.

The stick to that and shut up trying to lecture blacks.

NOt while you use the poverty of blacks as an prop to smear good Whites and America with.

Actually, even if you stopped that, I would still not stop.

Those blacks are Americans, and it is terrible what you libs have done to them.
Not done to them. You did that to them. Our crime is not giving blacks good advice. It’s not politically correct to tell them they’re doing it to themselves now. Look when Denzel or Cosby speak out

Not sure how you are defining "me" in that statement.

It was not "me" that replaced the black father with the welfare check.

I guess you can hold me responsible for my past support of Free Trade and the economic damage to black job prospects from that.

Forum List

Back