What % Of Blacks Will Vote in 2018?

What % of blacks will show up to vote in 2 years?

• Less than 50%

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • More than 50%

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters
Because there’s some truth to it. The poor black communities are actually something white Americans have to answer for when we travel abroad. When we brag how great America is they ask what about our ghettos.

Yea we did that to you but the culture you guys have control over. You have poor black men having baby mammas and not raising the next generation right. Don’t act like it’s entirely untrue. You have too many black comedians who bust your balls for all the ignorant shit “you people” do. Lol. I love you guys but You need to lighten up. No pun intended.

We didn’t invent the word baby mamma you did. It’s a huge reason why those people are in poverty. I wish we could go back to the days where a highschool grad could get a job that could support a family but those days are gone. Black or white you have to have a career before you start a family

There is really no truth to it. I don't have to debate this with you. I was born poor and black like most of us and I saw none of that. I have traveled to hoods all over this nation and have seen none of what you keep saying. You've done exactly what republicans do. You may have seen 1/10 of 1 percent of some blacks clowning and you make a claim. I don't have to act like shit, I say its untrue because it is. I don't listen to black comedians for discussions on the social condition of the black community. Comedians are telling jokes, I listen to blacks who actually study the problem and they say what you keep saying is a load of white racist bull.

Don't act like it's not. No baby mommas is not a huge reason why we are in poverty. Whites have plenty of baby mommas. In fact they have baby with daddy who left momma. So again, you need to shut the fuck up with your running commentary about blacks. Whites like you are going to make blacks go to the republican party. Why not?. You believe the same things.
There is no reason anyone who doesn’t have kids should be poor in America. If you don’t have kids you can go get a minimum wage job and save because you barely have any bills. You can move. You can join the service. You can go to college.

A lot of young poor people are putting off having kids because of college debt. They’re taking my advice. Because they don’t want to raise a kid in poverty. I really can’t believe you don’t see this is true. I grew up poor in the city of Detroit till 4th grade and my grandmother never left and we visited her once a week for 30 years. It’s insulting and ridiculous to suggest I don’t know everything I need to know about black culture. I don’t have to imagine what living in the hood is like I lived it. Bars on my grandmas windows bad.

Now imagine a young kid in that neighborhood had two good parents. Taught him how to speak and have goals. That kid could cut lawns or do odd jobs and learn how to save. That kid can make it.

And teach them the law is unfair to minorities because a lot of cops are abusive and prejudice so it’s yes sir no sir to the cops.

This is advice us whites give our kids. You don’t want to listen that’s fine with me.
Most people are poor because of bad choices....divorces, drug use, criminals that can't find work, handicapped, kids aren't what causes poverty.....unless you just like having them without out getting married.

1. FInish high school.

2. Wait till you are married to have kids.

Tell that to white kids.

I have and will continue to do so.

There is really no truth to it. I don't have to debate this with you. I was born poor and black like most of us and I saw none of that. I have traveled to hoods all over this nation and have seen none of what you keep saying. You've done exactly what republicans do. You may have seen 1/10 of 1 percent of some blacks clowning and you make a claim. I don't have to act like shit, I say its untrue because it is. I don't listen to black comedians for discussions on the social condition of the black community. Comedians are telling jokes, I listen to blacks who actually study the problem and they say what you keep saying is a load of white racist bull.

Don't act like it's not. No baby mommas is not a huge reason why we are in poverty. Whites have plenty of baby mommas. In fact they have baby with daddy who left momma. So again, you need to shut the fuck up with your running commentary about blacks. Whites like you are going to make blacks go to the republican party. Why not?. You believe the same things.
There is no reason anyone who doesn’t have kids should be poor in America. If you don’t have kids you can go get a minimum wage job and save because you barely have any bills. You can move. You can join the service. You can go to college.

A lot of young poor people are putting off having kids because of college debt. They’re taking my advice. Because they don’t want to raise a kid in poverty. I really can’t believe you don’t see this is true. I grew up poor in the city of Detroit till 4th grade and my grandmother never left and we visited her once a week for 30 years. It’s insulting and ridiculous to suggest I don’t know everything I need to know about black culture. I don’t have to imagine what living in the hood is like I lived it. Bars on my grandmas windows bad.

Now imagine a young kid in that neighborhood had two good parents. Taught him how to speak and have goals. That kid could cut lawns or do odd jobs and learn how to save. That kid can make it.

And teach them the law is unfair to minorities because a lot of cops are abusive and prejudice so it’s yes sir no sir to the cops.

This is advice us whites give our kids. You don’t want to listen that’s fine with me.
Most people are poor because of bad choices....divorces, drug use, criminals that can't find work, handicapped, kids aren't what causes poverty.....unless you just like having them without out getting married.

1. FInish high school.

Tell that to white kids.

The stick to that and shut up trying to lecture blacks.

1. FInish high school.

Tell that to white kids.

NOt while you use the poverty of blacks as an prop to smear good Whites and America with.

Actually, even if you stopped that, I would still not stop.

Those blacks are Americans, and it is terrible what you libs have done to them.

They are seeing trumps a con man who can’t get it done. Some people are great campaigners and some are great leaders.

Remember when I talk about black people im really talking about poor blacks and usually the things I say apply to poor whites too.

What has trump done? Tried to take their healthcare away. Cuts to social programs.

Blacks are realizing there is a difference between the parties.

This is an all republican run government and it’s a joke although you’ll spin that. A huge gift to the rich not the middle class.

I know it hasn’t been a year yet. What else will happen? I can’t wait to see

We have known the difference between the parties for at least the last 50 years. In fact when you consider the lily white movement by he republicans at he end of the 1800's even longer. You really don't need to talk about blacks at all. Because you stereotype poor blacks just like the republicans do.
Because there’s some truth to it. The poor black communities are actually something white Americans have to answer for when we travel abroad. When we brag how great America is they ask what about our ghettos.

Yea we did that to you but the culture you guys have control over. You have poor black men having baby mammas and not raising the next generation right. Don’t act like it’s entirely untrue. You have too many black comedians who bust your balls for all the ignorant shit “you people” do. Lol. I love you guys but You need to lighten up. No pun intended.

We didn’t invent the word baby mamma you did. It’s a huge reason why those people are in poverty. I wish we could go back to the days where a highschool grad could get a job that could support a family but those days are gone. Black or white you have to have a career before you start a family

Sealybobo I am black. Therefore when I tell your white ass you are wrong, it is because you are wrong.
Well I think your black ass is a racist.

1. FInish high school.

Tell that to white kids.

Yeah....because blacks know everything.

1. FInish high school.

Tell that to white kids.

NOt while you use the poverty of blacks as an prop to smear good Whites and America with.

Actually, even if you stopped that, I would still not stop.

Those blacks are Americans, and it is terrible what you libs have done to them.

The truth s what It is. Your mental disability doesn't change that. What you say you won't do ain't going to stop nobody. You are the only one who will get stopped. The shame is not on me but in the fact that you are a liar and you really think you can force people to believe your lie. So you really need to shut up and save your lecture for white kids , Do them a favor and teach them the truth instead of the psychosis ridded bullshit you speak now. For if we have to bring forth a comparison, your punk ass ain't going to like what gets said. And the reality of that is, we can prove every fucking word we say. How about you white boy? Can you? No, That's the answer we all know to be true, Even you.

We have known the difference between the parties for at least the last 50 years. In fact when you consider the lily white movement by he republicans at he end of the 1800's even longer. You really don't need to talk about blacks at all. Because you stereotype poor blacks just like the republicans do.

Sealybobo I am black. Therefore when I tell your white ass you are wrong, it is because you are wrong.
Well I think your black ass is a racist.

Like I really worry about what you think.

1. FInish high school.

Tell that to white kids.

We know more than whites do about our situation.

1. FInish high school.

Tell that to white kids.

You refuse to understand grade school math. YOu understand nothing. Actively and with intent.

Black turnout in Alabama was impressive this week
If blacks in Georgia, Alabama and a few other red states with Senate elections we shall see

Your race baiting is working!

I wonder how the whites you are constantly smearing are feeling about that.

I see you have given up on your future being an Utopia.

Have you given any thought to a future that is not a Dystopia?

It is not race baiting it is demographics
Black/white, old/young, rural/urban, educated/uneducated, men/women

Turnout which plays a role in who ultimately wins

If 90% of blacks vote democratic, a large turnout of blacks affect the results
Just like a large turnout of older people helps Republicans

It's called math....it is not hard

And by telling the blacks that the evul white republicans are out to get them, you motivate higher turnout.

Good job!

I mean, you're destroying the fabric of the nation, turning vast numbers of citizens against their fellows, but you are winning elections.

And the cost is distinct enough from your actions, that you can pretend not to realize the cause and effect.

At what point did you realize that my arguments about how all of this would lead to your one party utopia being a hell, were completely correct?

And why do you still want it, even though you realize it will be hell?
Nobody has to tell blacks anything
They can figure out on their own that Republicans are not in their best interests. They have known that for 70 years

If you libs believed that, we would not see some many "mistakes" and "errors" out of the vile liberal media.

Propaganda works. Panic mongering works. Race baiting works.

You know that. Based on your behavior, it could be the only thing you know.

There are a lot of blacks, that based on their positions on the issues, such as abortion, or jobs, or religion, have no real home in the Democratic Party.

YOu know that. That's why you lie so much.
Give me an example where the vile media is incorrect about your parties views towards minorities

You refuse to understand grade school math. YOu understand nothing. Actively and with intent.

I understand math perfectly. You are just wasting words white boy.

Can we get that national policy of anti discrimination against whites in the areas you gave been requested to show?

Your position on anti-white discrimination in the Ivy Leagues is based on you pretending to not understand simple proportions.

Without an ability to understand such math, you cannot understand any large issue.

Can we get that national policy of anti discrimination against whites in the areas you gave been requested to show?

Your position on anti-white discrimination in the Ivy Leagues is based on you pretending to not understand simple proportions.

Without an ability to understand such math, you cannot understand any large issue.

I understand proportions vey well.

Not with you. I've learned your dodges and they are not interesting.

Black people complain that no one is listening to them. They don't realize the only thing politicians listen to are money and voters. Since blacks don't have any money, they need to get out and vote. Don't protest, don't boycott, don't riot, don't kill cops. VOTE! And not just when a black man is running for president. The rich whites that don't give a shit about you keep control via midterms. So don't show up and vote this November because of the cops, or because Republican governors give you lead poisoning. Show up every election! Then you will have some power in this country.

How many blacks will show up in 2018? More or less than 50%? If the number is less than 50%, they can forget about mattering. If you don't vote you don't matter.
Once again the left wing driving the racial wedge.

The desperation of the democrat party is astounding. Relying on the black vote to win elections, the black vote, at best, is 13 percent of the voters. Somehow the democrats miss that or don't seem to care. As we saw in the 2016 election, it isn't how many blacks show up it is how many of the 67 percent show up. Numbers don't lie, like democrats. Now in areas that are predominately black, yes a black person is going to win because blacks vote by race and then call whites racist.

That may be true nationwide, but I happen to know Atlanta and Jacksonville are majority black, more than 60%, even.
I'll assume that to be true, most of the major cities are comprised of a majority of blacks.

So let's look at numbers. According to the swing state of PA. The 2016 census has the white population at 82 percent, the black population at 11.8 percent.

U.S. Census Bureau QuickFacts: Pennsylvania

Now consider that just the white population, removing Latinos is 77 percent. Which means that in PA the Latino population is 5 percent.

The racial profile of Philadelphia:
  • 45.3% White.
  • 44.1% Black.
Harrisburg: 28% White
54% Black

Pittsburgh 65% White
27% Black

Do those number surprise you in any way? If they do I am guessing you were thinking that blacks made up a larger proportion of the population. By their representation in sports, TV ads and TV shows it isn't surprising if you did. They by far exceed 13 percent representation.
Harrisburg, PA Population by Race and Ethnicity - CLRSearch

2018 should be interesting

Consider it a referendum on Trumps America

Black and Hispanic turnout will be key in many congressional districts as well as key Senate races in Arizona and Nevada

Getting millenials off their asses will also be key

The older white vote is lost

1. FInish high school.

Tell that to white kids.

And you feel you can speak for all blacks in America.
As if you're all on the same plantation being taken care of by your White Democrat task masters.
Noted.

"White Boy"???

White Boy is the same as calling somebody an "n" word.
I think you need to knock it off or your 'Black Ass' is gonna be banned.

"white boy?" Racist much?

I understand proportions vey well.

Not with you. I've learned your dodges and they are not interesting.

You are the one dodging.

We spent pages and days of you playing stupid. I have no reason to believe that anything has changed.

2018 should be interesting

Consider it a referendum on Trumps America

Black and Hispanic turnout will be key in many congressional districts as well as key Senate races in Arizona and Nevada

Getting millenials off their asses will also be key

The older white vote is lost

Hence the need for constant race and panic mongering.

RW, can you imagine a world were you libs would be about issues instead of propaganda?

The only race mongering comes from you people on the right. Your ass spends all day spewing racist bullshit then at the same time tries telling me how the left and democrats are the racists. Why don't you just shut the fuck up. You're a fucking idiot.

NOte HOw I pointed out a flaw in Sealy's point, and then addressed it, making a point of my own.

while all you did was made unsupported accusations and personally insult me.

That is you losing the argument and being too stupid to notice.
Your position on how and why blacks vote is both hypocritical and ridiculous and offensively ignorant. Insulting untrue and racist

I asked a question, a fairly reasonable one considering the short time frame since the presidential election.

If my claim was ignorant, then explain what I do not know, about what has happened to make blacks "realize" what you say they have realized.

And I didn't say anything negative about blacks. I commented on the actions of the vile media and left.

What has trump done? Tried to take their healthcare away. Cuts to social programs.

Blacks are realizing there is a difference between the parties....

Meanwhile illegal immigration is way down and the economy is doing well, unemployment is down, has the media mentioned any of that?

The lying of the press, is going to ruin this nation.
Stop it! The economy was already doing well. So far only ones who are going to benefit from trumps nomination is the rich.

Companies should be so hurting for good help wages should be through the roof. But we see “the economy” or do you mean companies and corporations are doing well? Sure. What about blue collar? Wages are not going up! These are the people you need to deliver them something or you’ll lose re election.

Do you think this tax bill will be enough? Plus getting rid of the aca mandate? You may win

Forum List

Back