What % Of Blacks Will Vote in 2018?

What % of blacks will show up to vote in 2 years?

• Less than 50%

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • More than 50%

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters
1. FInish high school.

2. Wait till you are married to have kids.

Tell that to white kids.

I have and will continue to do so.

The stick to that and shut up trying to lecture blacks.

NOt while you use the poverty of blacks as an prop to smear good Whites and America with.

Actually, even if you stopped that, I would still not stop.

Those blacks are Americans, and it is terrible what you libs have done to them.
Not done to them. You did that to them. Our crime is not giving blacks good advice. It’s not politically correct to tell them they’re doing it to themselves now. Look when Denzel or Cosby speak out
The problem with some people is they won't listen to good advice.

Your position on how and why blacks vote is both hypocritical and ridiculous and offensively ignorant. Insulting untrue and racist

I asked a question, a fairly reasonable one considering the short time frame since the presidential election.

If my claim was ignorant, then explain what I do not know, about what has happened to make blacks "realize" what you say they have realized.

And I didn't say anything negative about blacks. I commented on the actions of the vile media and left.

What has trump done? Tried to take their healthcare away. Cuts to social programs.

Blacks are realizing there is a difference between the parties....

Meanwhile illegal immigration is way down and the economy is doing well, unemployment is down, has the media mentioned any of that?

The lying of the press, is going to ruin this nation.
Stop it! The economy was already doing well. So far only ones who are going to benefit from trumps nomination is the rich.

Companies should be so hurting for good help wages should be through the roof. But we see “the economy” or do you mean companies and corporations are doing well? Sure. What about blue collar? Wages are not going up! These are the people you need to deliver them something or you’ll lose re election.

Do you think this tax bill will be enough? Plus getting rid of the aca mandate? You may win

I agree I have not seen wages going up like they should.

I suspect managers and ceos have gotten lazy and stupid and can't think outsider of "pay less, charge more".

But, hopefully soon, it will start.

ANd if the media actually reports that, that should help the republcians.
The ceos might be wise to give raises before the 2020 elections. They want to see if they have to. If republicans win 2018 they won’t. Then we will use that to win back blue collar defectors hopefully

Tell that to white kids.

NOt while you use the poverty of blacks as an prop to smear good Whites and America with.

Not done to them. You did that to them. Our crime is not giving blacks good advice. It’s not politically correct to tell them they’re doing it to themselves now. Look when Denzel or Cosby speak out
They know the advice is good but they want to focus on the things we do or did wrong to them. Still too many white hiring managers aren’t hiring young black men.

My advice will help change these white hiring managers perception of blacks.

And if it’s really that much harder for a black man to find a good job then definitely don’t have kids till you have established yourself. But black people will say I’m suggesting eugenics. Ridiculous

I asked a question, a fairly reasonable one considering the short time frame since the presidential election.

If my claim was ignorant, then explain what I do not know, about what has happened to make blacks "realize" what you say they have realized.

And I didn't say anything negative about blacks. I commented on the actions of the vile media and left.

What has trump done? Tried to take their healthcare away. Cuts to social programs.

Meanwhile illegal immigration is way down and the economy is doing well, unemployment is down, has the media mentioned any of that?

Stop it! The economy was already doing well. So far only ones who are going to benefit from trumps nomination is the rich.

Companies should be so hurting for good help wages should be through the roof. But we see “the economy” or do you mean companies and corporations are doing well? Sure. What about blue collar? Wages are not going up! These are the people you need to deliver them something or you’ll lose re election.

Do you think this tax bill will be enough? Plus getting rid of the aca mandate? You may win

I suspect managers and ceos have gotten lazy and stupid and can't think outsider of "pay less, charge more".

The ceos might be wise to give raises before the 2020 elections. They want to see if they have to. If republicans win 2018 they won’t. Then we will use that to win back blue collar defectors hopefully

Republicans don't operate that way.

We don't put politics ahead of our professional responsibilities.

That's how liberals have come to dominate certain industries.

Because they discriminate. In areas or departments they control, they discriminate against conservatives.

WHile cons don't.

Thus, conformity of opinion is slowly established.

They know the advice is good but they want to focus on the things we do or did wrong to them. Still too many white hiring managers aren’t hiring young black men.

And if it’s really that much harder for a black man to find a good job then definitely don’t have kids till you have established yourself. But black people will say I’m suggesting eugenics. Ridiculous
Hate to have to alert you to current events.....but blacks are reminded constantly that all of their screwups are Whitey's fault by, I'm sure, well-intentioned Democrats, who only want their votes......

2018 should be interesting

Consider it a referendum on Trumps America

Black and Hispanic turnout will be key in many congressional districts as well as key Senate races in Arizona and Nevada

Getting millenials off their asses will also be key

The older white vote is lost

Hence the need for constant race and panic mongering.

RW, can you imagine a world were you libs would be about issues instead of propaganda?

It is called politics
You get out the vote among those who are most likely to support you

With 90 percent of blacks refusing to vote Republican, there is no need to create panic

They know the score

Interesting rationalizations for your behavior.

What do we on the Right do, that you pretend to yourself is equivalent to your side's constant panic and race mongering?
It's a combination of what Republicans do and what they refuse to do

They oppose affirmative action, healthcare for poor children, enforce strict drug laws, voter suppression, unemployment benefits, social programs....among many, many others

While Democrats support business incentives for impoverished communities......Republicans support moving business out

Republicans also embrace alt right which exists to extend racist policies

In Nassau County, historically Republican, even though the number of Republicans voting is increasing, usually by less than 100%, the Democrats have more than doubled their voter participation.
The Democrats have just taken the County Executive and Town of Hempstead Supervisor seats.

I would like a reduction in costs.
Obama spent most of his presidency trying to jack up the costs of energy and raising taxes at the same time he was spending us into bankruptcy.
You can’t relate you make enough to be gop. Explain why is poor folk should be?

You just admitted you’re part of the investor class not the working class. We see no benefit to your ways. Once we are rich too we will see it. I’m starting to.

Obama spent most of his presidency trying to jack up the costs of energy and raising taxes at the same time he was spending us into bankruptcy.

You just admitted you’re part of the investor class not the working class. We see no benefit to your ways. Once we are rich too we will see it. I’m starting to.
I suggest you proofread your posts before you push the red button.
And I'm an investor as well as part of the working class, you imbecile.

I make $26 hr working for the government, but I've invested my earnings and bought properties which bring in 3/4 of my income. I mainly work because of the insurance and the retirement.
I wonder if you even think that's possible.

DRJWB1GWsAADnUA.jpg:large

Last edited:

Hate to have to alert you to current events.....but blacks are reminded constantly that all of their screwups are Whitey's fault by, I'm sure, well-intentioned Democrats, who only want their votes......
Didn’t bill get into an argument with a black person last year? I wonder how many blacks took offense and took it out on Hillary.

In rhetrospect Hillary sucked. The right effectively campaigned against her for 20 years

I suggest you proofread your posts before you push the red button.
And I'm an investor as well as part of the working class, you imbecile.

I make $26 hr working for the government, but I've invested my earnings and bought properties which bring in 3/4 of my income. I mainly work because of the insurance and the retirement.
I wonder if you even think that's possible.
Lol. You make enough I get you voting gop. But don’t tell the rest of us to vote for policies that benefit you not us. Plus you’re a hypocrite sucking on the gov teet

Idiot leftists keep trying to push their class warfare bullshit despite being called on their hypocrisy by the electorate only just recently. They don't learn because they can't.

Idiot leftists keep trying to push their class warfare bullshit despite being called on their hypocrisy by the electorate only just recently. They don't learn because they can't.
I think I know your position on this subject even though you’ve never said what your position is. You may acknowledge that wrongs have been done to blacks in the past and this isn’t a perfect world but any young person in the ghetto who wants to make it can. Am I right? Do you blame parents? Do you even acknowledge the prejudice blacks face? Who knows. You never say shit

Class warfare is real. I wish you were a young teach just starting out. Huge student debt, less pay, no pensions like you’re getting, or job security and social security probably won’t be what it’s like for you. Your entire career has been in the public union teaching. You had it good. But you vote for Betsy devos? But what do you care you already got yours right?

Class warfare is billionaire Trump against working Americans

Giving us a thousand dollar tax break and meanwhile the billionaires and corporations make billions. He must believe in trickle down.

He’s certainly not worried about the debt anymore

Giving us a thousand dollar tax break and meanwhile the billionaires and corporations make billions. He must believe in trickle down.

He’s certainly not worried about the debt anymore
Our "tax break" is offset by slashes on benefits

The wealthy got YUGE tax breaks and no cuts in write offs

Idiot leftists have to believe in the bullshit of class warfare because they haven't had an original idea at least since that no-good son of a bitch fdr croaked. Even most of their own voters have moved beyond such nonsense, but they can't consider anything else.

Forum List

Back