What one issue do you struggle with the most?

Bullshit. Section 8 housing is rarely if ever in suburban neighborhoods.

You’re nuts

Of course it's not:

Hillary’s rumored running mate, Housing Secretary Julian Castro, is cooking up a scheme to reallocate funding for Section 8 housing to punish suburbs for being too white and too wealthy.

The scheme involves super-sizing vouchers to help urban poor afford higher rents in pricey areas, such as Westchester County, while assigning them government real estate agents called “mobility counselors” to secure housing in the exurbs.

Castro plans to launch the Section 8 reboot this fall, even though a similar program tested a few years ago in Dallas has been blamed for shifting violent crime to affluent neighborhoods.

It’s all part of a grand scheme to forcibly desegregate inner cities and integrate the outer suburbs.

Anticipating NIMBY resistance, Castro last month threatened to sue suburban landlords for discrimination if they refuse even Section 8 tenants with criminal records. And last year, he implemented a powerful new regulation — “Affirmatively Furthering Fair Housing” — that pressures all suburban counties taking federal grant money to change local zoning laws to build more low-income housing (landlords of such properties are required to accept Section 8 vouchers).

The Cuyahoga Metropolitan Housing Authority issues vouchers to applicants selected by lottery. Winners pay 30% of their income to a participating landlord. CMHA adds to that amount so the landlord receives a “fair-market” rent, which varies with unit size and location. In the suburbs, it ranges between roughly $1,000 and $1,500 for a two-bedroom unit, and $1,500 and $2,000 for four bedrooms.

Forty-nine percent of the county’s Section 8 households live in Cleveland; 51% in suburbs; 82% are female-headed (most with children); 89% are Black; and the average family income is $11,182, according to CMHA.

Unlike you, we nuts do our research.

Last edited:
nothing you linked shows any 'indoctrination' seems instead of children questioning their sexuality - you want to push them into the closet & keep them in the shadows, where depression & suicide flourishes.

Tell me how many grade schoolers you know that have questioned their gender identity or sexuality without prompting or the topic being introduced to them?

Hoping for an interesting, illuminating conversation here.

The one major issue I struggle the most with is the death penalty. My impulse is to be against the death penalty, because (a) I don't see it as a deterrent, and (b) because I kinda like the idea of letting someone rot for killing someone else. HOWEVER, if someone I love were murdered, I may want that killer to be made dead ASAP. I've never been in that position, so I can't tell how I would react.

What's yours?

That I can't throw mofos like you outta helicopters or hunt pedos for sport?

But that's just me

That I can't throw mofos like you outta helicopters or hunt pedos for sport?

But that's just me
Okay Q, that's probably the best you can come up with. I do wonder why, exactly, you want to murder me.

By the way, if you really want to "hunt pedos", maybe you should start at the nearest church. Or is that not enough sport for ya?

Nothing false about it.

it shirley is.

You approve of keeping such products away from children by law,

and?

but also approve of teachers or a school giving a kid puberty blockers

the only time that would happen is by PARENTAL CONSENT & PRESCRIBED BY A DOCTOR THAT WAS DISPENSED FROM A PHARMACY.

that will harm a person for the rest of their life because they are going through a childhood phase.

false. did you just swallow what was fed to you without seeking out whether that is true or not, ray ray?

of course not. & i am not at all surprise.

happy reading:

Particularly when a child hasn't reached the age of medical consent, parents or other caretakers or guardians must consent to the treatment and support the adolescent through the treatment process.

What happens when pubertal blockers are stopped?

Use of GnRH analogues pauses puberty, providing time to determine if a child's gender identity is long lasting. It also gives children and their families time to think about or plan for the psychological, medical, developmental, social and legal issues ahead.

If an adolescent child decides to stop taking GnRH analogues, puberty will resume and the normal progression of the physical and emotional changes of puberty will continue.

Pubertal blockers for transgender and gender-diverse youth

Tell me how many grade schoolers you know that have questioned their gender identity or sexuality without prompting or the topic being introduced to them?

how ignorant of you.

LOL! tell me just how much YOU woulda wanted to be a girl if you were around trannies growing up!!!!! :lmao:

Your cowardly deflection is duly noted.

no deflection. i answered you in a way to make you think critically. apparently you played hooky the day they taught critical thinking skills. somehow that doesn't surprise me.

at all.

take that MAGA cap off, so yer brain cells ( if you have a live ones left ) can stretch & get some exercise. no matter how hard you try - would YOU be able to start feeling like a female? or have any desire for the same gender as yourself?

i doubt it. can you NOW figure where i'm going with this line of questioning? lol ... let's see if you can , kitten & get back to me.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
I think we need the womens nfl league. Can you imagine the hair pulling penalties.

You do not remember the LFL?

1667218794716.png

1667218853661.png

Which is the very opposite of what the American justice system is supposed to be.

Why is that the opposite? I didn't say the family should judge him innocent or guilty, I said they should be the people that decide between life in prison or execution.

As for myself if anything bad happened to an immediate member of my family, it would drive me nuts looking at my paycheck, seeing my state deduction every two weeks, knowing that some of my tax money is going to be supporting the lowlife that killed a member of my family and all I could do is work to support him.

Why is that the opposite? I didn't say the family should judge him innocent or guilty, I said they should be the people that decide between life in prison or execution.

As for myself if anything bad happened to an immediate member of my family, it would drive me nuts looking at my paycheck, seeing my state deduction every two weeks, knowing that some of my tax money is going to be supporting the lowlife that killed a member of my family and all I could do is work to support him.

Because the justice system is supposed to be devoid of emotion and be based on the law. That is why Lady Justice is most often depicted as blindfolded.

Hoping for an interesting, illuminating conversation here.

The one major issue I struggle the most with is the death penalty. My impulse is to be against the death penalty, because (a) I don't see it as a deterrent, and (b) because I kinda like the idea of letting someone rot for killing someone else. HOWEVER, if someone I love were murdered, I may want that killer to be made dead ASAP. I've never been in that position, so I can't tell how I would react.

What's yours?

I'm all for swift penalties including the death sentence by hanging or bullets.

What bugs me most is the deep state and their pawns who dumb us down for their interests, while the Democrack's idea of leadership and narratives prove absurd. That and inflation is so bad.

Because the justice system is supposed to be devoid of emotion and be based on the law. That is why Lady Justice is most often depicted as blindfolded.

In judging the cases, yes. But not when it comes between choosing two possible sentences. Even the jury (not related to either the accused or the victim) recommends sentencing. In either case it's up to the judge to hand down the sentence.

Forum List

Back