What one issue do you struggle with the most?

I’m talking about when they’re wrong and execute an innocent, dope.
You would know that if you actually read the thread rather than responding without understanding the context.

I've read plenty on it in other discussions. The people that were falsely sentenced were cases decided years ago before we had such advancements like forensic science and DNA. For any of those cases, I agree. They should be scrutinized. But today if you're convicted of murder worthy of the death penalty, you committed that murder hands down. There is no way out of it and no way you are innocent.

I've read plenty on it in other discussions. The people that were falsely sentenced were cases decided years ago before we had such advancements like forensic science and DNA. For any of those cases, I agree. They should be scrutinized. But today if you're convicted of murder worthy of the death penalty, you committed that murder hands down. There is no way out of it and no way you are innocent.
So you think DNA has been used in every capital murder case in the last 30 years?

You're nuts. Too much TV maybe?

There are thousands more. Feel free to look them up yourself.

nothing you linked shows any 'indoctrination' seems instead of children questioning their sexuality - you want to push them into the closet & keep them in the shadows, where depression & suicide flourishes.

thanx for playing the false equivalency game, ray ray!

Nothing false about it. You approve of keeping such products away from children by law, but also approve of teachers or a school giving a kid puberty blockers that will harm a person for the rest of their life because they are going through a childhood phase.

Good one.

FYI, there already is a solid government/free market combination in effect that is popular with its participants: The Medicare / Medicare Advantage / Medicare Supplement system, that provides seniors with a solid foundation and FREE MARKET choices, competition and innovation. It could easily be tweaked to cover everyone. There are several moving parts that can be revised to keep costs down.

For example, here's an idea of mine: The Medicare portion can be smaller when people are younger and healthier, and they'd then have options with FREE MARKET Medicare Advantage plans or FREE MARKET Medicare Supplements. Those would cost less than they do now because, again, the person is younger and healthier. Then, as we age and become more expensive to cover, the government portion can increase to what it is now, and the participant can still get a supplemental policy.

Right now, our health care "system" (ha) includes seven (7) different service delivery/payment systems, NONE of which communicate seamlessly with the others : Individual, Group, Medicare, Medicaid, VA, Worker's Comp and indigent. That is fucking INSANE.

Everyone would have their own portable, personalized plan. Imagine the increased efficiencies of not having seven (7) different internal systems. Imagine the cost monkey it would take off the backs of American employers. It's just sitting there, ready to go (with some doable tweaks), but our "leaders" (ha) are no longer allowed to communicate, collaborate, or compromise in any way.
Obviously you didn’t understand the OP.

That’s okay. Many haven’t.

No surprise here.

And you still don't.

Christ you live in some alternative reality

Yep, you see it and it's promoted by the Communist party which I'm sure the link I provided, you didn't read. I live in middle-class suburbia, and I have Section 8 people living right next door. So don't give me this alternative reality shit. The Section 8 people that lived there before them used to throw lowlife cookouts when they got their new SNAP's card at the beginning of the month. You leftists are so myopic you only see what you want to see. When others see it all the time, it's just a figment of our imagination.

If you're looking for perfection I suggest you buy a D flawless triple X diamond. That's about as close as you'll get to it on this earth. As for the criminal justice system, we have built in safeguards and it's the best system I know of, but it will never be as perfect as that diamond.

So who cares about collateral damage? :dunno:
As long as it’s not you or yours… meh.

You obviously didn’t read my links either.

I had no idea, but according to Joe Biden its 'junk fees' that make roomier economy seats on airline flights more expensive for me.

:p
Someone gives you a check and you deposit it and they don't have the funds to cover it...YOU get charged(as well as them)

This would stop YOU from being charged

So… no right to abortion or contraception in your ideal world.
You’re a real moron.

When did I ever say anything about contraception? No, abortion is not a right. It's not in our Constitution, was never debated among the authors of it, and written nowhere.

The problem with you leftists is that you lie so much. Whenever something doesn't go your way, you make claim of some nonexistent right that nobody can find.

When you start there...you're already down the rabbit hole and digging deeper.

And if you live next to Section 8 housing that ain't suburbia

Yes it is, and it's happening all across the country. When HUD decides to target an area for destruction, that's exactly what happens. It doesn't matter if it happens in the city or suburban neighborhoods. Lowlifes vote Democrat, and destroying otherwise quiet and safe places is their way of paying them back and keeping their vote.

Yes it is, and it's happening all across the country. When HUD decides to target an area for destruction, that's exactly what happens. It doesn't matter if it happens in the city or suburban neighborhoods. Lowlifes vote Democrat, and destroying otherwise quiet and safe places is their way of paying them back and keeping their vote.
Bullshit. Section 8 housing is rarely if ever in suburban neighborhoods.

You’re nuts

Forum List

Back