What Passes For Education In Government School

My parents paid me rather handsomely for good grades.

This was especially helpful in middle school so I'd have money to buy candy and become a pinball wizard at the local pool hall.

And in high school, it paid for dates and beer.

:beer:
My parents told me if I ever wanted anything to get a job. At seven they told me if I wanted breakfast to fix it.

Seems that home schooling is increasing in the nation.....at least among parents who love their children.

Here's why:

“So today at the lunch table when the subject of gender and genitals came up…”

This is a woke preschool teacher who has a class of two-year-olds somewhere in America who is indoctrinating them on gender, race, and who knows what else. That’s right, I said two-year-olds.

....this is the state of many of our schools these days around the country – and apparently our preschools too. And it is evil. Indoctrinating two-year-olds with critical race theory and transgender bs is setting them on a path that will destroy many of their lives as they spend the next 20 years trying to figure not just who they are, but what they are.

Anyway, I really just wanted you to see this absurdity because it makes me fear for the future of this country if we can’t un-indoctrinate or destroy this woke garbage."

1634827752531.png

Forum List

Back