What Passes For Education In Government School

Home Skooling has no standards and no requirements

Look at me!
I is a Teecher!

But it is a good option for those whose children are socially awkward and don’t fit in with other students
Well sir, that's where you are wrong. Many individuals around the nation believe that homeschooling is a set of parents teaching their child with books bought from thrift stores. This is not the case. There are MANY online and DVD programs that are in the parents arsenal today. The idea of a parent who has no idea what he or she or both are doing is an old outdated stereotype.

I for one, just got my diploma yesterday. I was home schooled all my life, and used Abeka Academy from Pensacola Florida. I graduated with an A- average grade. Not bad for omeone hoo was homskooled hiz hol lyfe.

The Results

Overall the study showed significant advances in homeschool academic achievement as well as revealing that issues such as student gender, parents’ education level, and family income had little bearing on the results of homeschooled students.

National Average Percentile Scores
SubtestHomeschoolPublic School
Reading8950
Language8450
Math8450
Science8650
Social Studies8450
Corea8850
Compositeb8650
a. Core is a combination of Reading, Language, and Math.
b. Composite is a combination of all subtests that the student took on the test.
There was little difference between the results of homeschooled boys and girls on core scores.
Homeschooling is making great strides and hundreds of thousands of parents across America are showing every day what can be achieved when parents exercise their right to homeschool and make tremendous sacrifices to provide their children with the best education available.

Other Resources
My eldest was homeschool, he drives a truck, is that impressive for a propagandist?

Well sir, that's where you are wrong. Many individuals around the nation believe that homeschooling is a set of parents teaching their child with books bought from thrift stores. This is not the case. There are MANY online and DVD programs that are in the parents arsenal today. The idea of a parent who has no idea what he or she or both are doing is an old outdated stereotype.

I for one, just got my diploma yesterday. I was home schooled all my life, and used Abeka Academy from Pensacola Florida. I graduated with an A- average grade. Not bad for omeone hoo was homskooled hiz hol lyfe.
Were the answers in the back of the book? Yeah, that's what I thought.

If you home-schoolers and private schooled people are so damned smart why in the hell are you wasting yer life on a message board instead of saving humanity from itself?
It's hard when we're outnumbered by the millions. No one is saying home schooled kids are physically, morally, or intellectually better. We're saying that we are equals. I am just as good as any average student in a public school. That's all I care about.

The Results

Overall the study showed significant advances in homeschool academic achievement as well as revealing that issues such as student gender, parents’ education level, and family income had little bearing on the results of homeschooled students.

A study by the Home School Legal Defense Association? LoL!! :laughing0301:

The Home School Legal Defense Association (HSLDA) is a United States-based organization that seeks to aid homeschooling families through legal representation.[1]HSLDA describes itself as a "Christian organization."[1]

It's hard when we're outnumbered by the millions. No one is saying home schooled kids are physically, morally, or intellectually better. We're saying that we are equals. I am just as good as any average student in a public school. That's all I care about.
I homeschooled two out of four kids, they are still all the same as any other human. A human is either highly intelligent of they are not it is not where one gets an education but the fact that the kid learns on his own, anyone can facsimile.

What are the main reason people Home Skool?

1. To give their children the best possible education
2. To control every bit of information their children may be subjected to
3. To keep their children from associating with Negroes, Muslims, Jews, Gays, Liberals and poor people.
4. Because their children do not associate well with other children
5 To have a Bible based education
And now, in some cases I know in TX and FL, to keep their kids away from the maskless kooks.

Seems that home schooling is increasing in the nation.....at least among parents who love their children.

Here's why:

“So today at the lunch table when the subject of gender and genitals came up…”

This is a woke preschool teacher who has a class of two-year-olds somewhere in America who is indoctrinating them on gender, race, and who knows what else. That’s right, I said two-year-olds.

....this is the state of many of our schools these days around the country – and apparently our preschools too. And it is evil. Indoctrinating two-year-olds with critical race theory and transgender bs is setting them on a path that will destroy many of their lives as they spend the next 20 years trying to figure not just who they are, but what they are.

Anyway, I really just wanted you to see this absurdity because it makes me fear for the future of this country if we can’t un-indoctrinate or destroy this woke garbage."

I love it when you just make stuff up. You have no idea where this school is, you have no idea if it is private or public (there aren't many public school options for 2-year olds in my experience). What she is teaching may be exactly what the parents want her to teach.

I love it when you just make stuff up. You have no idea where this school is, you have no idea if it is private or public (there aren't many public school options for 2-year olds in my experience). What she is teaching may be exactly what the parents want her to teach.
There is NO such thing as school for 2 year olds.
Not like she doesn't make shit up on a daily basis is it? ;)

Forum List

Back