“What Percentage Of Murders Are Committed With An AR-15?”

I am very well aware of that, but you can see the climate right now, and one of the first things Democrats are going to do when they're sworn into office on January 20, 2019 is ban semi automatic weapons. The majority in this country have had enough of them.

Dicks Sporting Goods & Walmart have gotten ahead of this and have already banned them for sale. It's coming. So either keep what you've got, or trade it in on a gun you can use. It's not rocket science. If you wait until after the election nobody will accept it for a trade in and then you're stuck with it.

Semi autos will never be banned. But you can push for this to guarantee another Trump term

I don't think so, polls are out showing a flip on this issue. The majority of Americans today want stronger gun control. Most gun owners could care less about AR-15's & AK's. These are just toys. You can't use them to hunt with, you can't carry them around as a concealed weapon with permit. They're just for the weekend warriors that want to play war games.

Ironically most actual war veterans won't even buy them, as they probably had their fill of them during war.
DZErvpEWsAYHXYA.jpg

This was going on in 800 cities across the nation.
CNN Poll: Seven in 10 favor tighter gun laws in wake of Parkland shooting - CNNPolitics
The purpose of the second amendment is to stop the government from taking our guns. It will never be repealed, and if what you said was true Hillary would be president. So u r full of shit

I thiink people are starting to realise that our forefathers never intended that the 2nd amendment be used to mass slaughter innocent civilians. Color your AR-15's, AK's, etc. GONE.
Quite wrong as the British did plenty of mass slaughter here which resulted in A2

Try again kid

That statement was about as clear as mud. If you're stating that your AR-15 is going to protect us against a BRITISH invasion, they have tanks--predator drones, that your semi's are going to hold up to very well.

These semi automatics are just toys for you and anyone that owns one, more than likely aren't very good shots with standard hands guns and rifles. AR-15's AK's and the others are just testicle enhancer's for people who want to play war games, whom have never been in combat.

Yet they are the chosen weapon of mass killers

Why help them get the weapon of choice
It's why they aren't to be taken seriously. They lie. Rosy doesn't have that track record imo. It's a valid point that AR-15s are not the gun used in most killings. But it's disingenuous to ignore the valid concerns of parents who send kids to school and social settings with a real fear some nut will kill a whole lot of them in one setting with an AR-15. Rosy may not have intended that. As I said, banning AR-15s is probably legal, but any benefit would outweigh the cost in terms of alienating AR-15 enthusiasts.

Today, the NRA opposes any laws to temporarily take away guns from people displaying violent, erratic behavior, unless they meet the evidentiary standard for involultary commitment. And that's the same as opposing ALL temporary gun seizures. So, imo, we should focus on areas that might do the most good. And I think this area is more likely to help than a gun ban that affects far many law abiding, sane people than criminals.
A kid wants to shoot up a school and wants the best tool for the job, we sell him an AR 15, 30 round magazines, a bump stock if he wants to impress
And the NRA opposes raising the age to 21 or even allowing an exception to let an 18 year old buy a defensive weapon. Both the Parkland kid and the current Waffle House whacko were easily identified as people who didn't need to have guns without getting a mental health checkup.

But the NRA wants to scare people with "the liberals are coming for YOUR rifle."
Gun control has never been about guns, it always been about control...
That is sort of my point. While there's nothing distracting or disingenuous about Rosy's OP, reasonable people should accept as genuine and rational fears by parents that they could be sending children to a massacre just by sending them to school or a party, and the tool of choice by people committing massacres is an AR-15 or similar rifle. Do we want to focus on the tool or identifying people likely to misuse it? And the NRA is distinctly unhelpful for both. But one or the other will eventually happen. Gun ownership by household is dwindling and gunowners are aging.

I like where you started with, then you veared into myth. The preferred choice of mass shooters is actually pistols. I've linked to that many times.

As far as identifying them, it is next to impossible. Most of these shooters were on, or recently coming off of an SSRI antidepressant. These have become way too common. Statistics show that 11% of the total population is on these and they are given to kids as well as adults. Folks on these are 50% for likely than the general population to be convicted (and that's just convicted) of a violent crime not to mention their increased risk of suicide. Monitoring 11% of the total population would be impossible, but if we could remove the legal prescription to those with fully developed brains, we would stop these shootings overnight.

Semi autos will never be banned. But you can push for this to guarantee another Trump term

I don't think so, polls are out showing a flip on this issue. The majority of Americans today want stronger gun control. Most gun owners could care less about AR-15's & AK's. These are just toys. You can't use them to hunt with, you can't carry them around as a concealed weapon with permit. They're just for the weekend warriors that want to play war games.

Ironically most actual war veterans won't even buy them, as they probably had their fill of them during war.
DZErvpEWsAYHXYA.jpg

CNN Poll: Seven in 10 favor tighter gun laws in wake of Parkland shooting - CNNPolitics
The purpose of the second amendment is to stop the government from taking our guns. It will never be repealed, and if what you said was true Hillary would be president. So u r full of shit

I thiink people are starting to realise that our forefathers never intended that the 2nd amendment be used to mass slaughter innocent civilians. Color your AR-15's, AK's, etc. GONE.
Quite wrong as the British did plenty of mass slaughter here which resulted in A2

Try again kid

That statement was about as clear as mud. If you're stating that your AR-15 is going to protect us against a BRITISH invasion, they have tanks--predator drones, that your semi's are going to hold up to very well.

These semi automatics are just toys for you and anyone that owns one, more than likely aren't very good shots with standard hands guns and rifles. AR-15's AK's and the others are just testicle enhancer's for people who want to play war games, whom have never been in combat.

Yeah, tell that to the afghans and the Iraqi's who used them to distract our soldiers into driving into IED's.

When a crazy decides to go on a rampage, and kill as many as they can do they chose bolt action, lever, or pump gun? No, they chose an assault weapon, with a fast reloadable magazine. Since Columbine we have seen multiple mass murders. The ones that have the highest kill rates are done with AR type weapons. Requiring a special license to own one of these would help considerably in keeping the assault weapons out of the hands of the crazies. However, you absolutists will create a situation where we have gun control laws that affect even the weapons I have. It is you, and those like you are a danger to my right to own a weapon.
The AR-15 is not an "assault" rifle. By the way Charles Whitman killed 11 people and wounded 31 others with a bolt action Remington Model 700.
Of the mass murders of 10 people or over the assault weapons killed the majority of them. The assault weapons by far is the weapons of choice for all mass murderers.

Bullshit many have shot back while they kept on shooting. The gun of choice for any mass murderer or school shooter is a assault weapon.
Wrong on so many levels.

Mass shooting rarely if ever get far when people shoot back.

But, even if true, the best cure is still shooting back. Everything else is just a gamble.
23% of mass murders have people shooting back and the number of killed keeps on climbing while they are shooting back. Don't listen to these gun Bubbas they build their story on lies , distortions, and half truths.

When a crazy decides to go on a rampage, and kill as many as they can do they chose bolt action, lever, or pump gun? No, they chose an assault weapon, with a fast reloadable magazine. Since Columbine we have seen multiple mass murders. The ones that have the highest kill rates are done with AR type weapons. Requiring a special license to own one of these would help considerably in keeping the assault weapons out of the hands of the crazies. However, you absolutists will create a situation where we have gun control laws that affect even the weapons I have. It is you, and those like you are a danger to my right to own a weapon.
The AR-15 is not an "assault" rifle. By the way Charles Whitman killed 11 people and wounded 31 others with a bolt action Remington Model 700.
Funny Armalite sold it as assault rifle, They said it was a assault weapon , just like most of the makers of assault weapons, they called them assault weapons themselves and in ads, Till the industry got together because of pressure from the public and decide they could fix everything by renaming their assault weapon. So should we believe the truth or the con job by builders of these assault weapons.

Don't bother with that one. He or she is a full-fledged Useful Idiot, and liar. There are no monthly mass killings by AR's. That's just more Communist/Democrat fearmongering Bullshite.

Yeah, they seem to think if they say this shit enough it somehow becomes fact.

Pity, makes solving actual problems nearly impossible.

Gotta scare the Sheeple into going along. Communists/Democrats have no problem with lying & cheating to advance their Gun Grabber Agenda. They continuously make absurd statements like that poster did. The reality is, you're far more likely to die from anything but an AR.

I was just in another thread arguing with someone who states that he is retired military. I presented a link that showed that Ex-Military were far more likely to be convicted of a violent crime, mostly sexually involved crimes, than the general public. I showed clearly that, by HIS logic, he would require guns be removed from those who are Ex-Military. Now, that's an absurd notion, but to be consistent, I guess we should, at least using HIS logic.

So easy to create a mountain out of a molehill these days.
Did you know that to be a navy seal you need to drink your own urine

That's pretty standard though in survival training. Not sure it's just seal training.
But do you know the reason? The reason has nothing to do with water, it has to do with morons following orders, as if you proved in training that you will drink your own piss, then you will cross the minefield when told too, even after the dumb ass in front of you lost his balls

By far the biggest mass shooting was done with a assault weapon. Of mass murders over 10 people most were killed by assault weapons. Many school shooting are done by assault type weapons
There is no such thing as an assault weapon or assault type weapon. That is an undefinable, bullshit political term meaning scary looking.

An assault rifle manufacures after 1986 is already banned. There have been NO shootings with an assault rifle.
They assume your stupid so they build their case with stupid and assume they are getting away with it.

DZErvpEWsAYHXYA.jpg

Try again kid

The british comment related to 1776 retard

Of the mass murders of 10 people or over the assault weapons killed the majority of them. The assault weapons by far is the weapons of choice for all mass murderers.

And how many would have been killed without a semi auto rifle.

Get those numbers and get back to us. You realize it's just as likely that the numbers would have been as high, if not higher.

That is a per decimal percentage of 0.00073845 or approximately 7 per 1,000 homicides, or 0.0.7 percent.

Yet in the face of this we most remember that 40100 people were killed in auto accidents last year, and 40100 families were destroyed. So why are you so concerned with the tiny percentage of people killed by AR-15 style weapons? Start counting by 1 and stop when you get to 40100..........110 people a day are killed in cars, how can you not want cars and vans banned

Rosy, what are you trying to do, confuse liberals with facts, math and numbers? Don't you know that could TOTALLY mess up their ongoing pet-hate affair with their latest evil gun-of-the-week?
I'll tell you whats stupid , the idea that people get killed in other ways then with guns make assault weapons OK and of no concern to the public. Doesn't get any more stupid then that does it? These rednecks are built with minds thinking somehow this approach is reasonable.

And how many of them were on an SSRI antidepressant?

Why you protecting the AMA and Big Pharma?

That is a per decimal percentage of 0.00073845 or approximately 7 per 1,000 homicides, or 0.0.7 percent.

Yet in the face of this we most remember that 40100 people were killed in auto accidents last year, and 40100 families were destroyed. So why are you so concerned with the tiny percentage of people killed by AR-15 style weapons? Start counting by 1 and stop when you get to 40100..........110 people a day are killed in cars, how can you not want cars and vans banned

Rosy, what are you trying to do, confuse liberals with facts, math and numbers? Don't you know that could TOTALLY mess up their ongoing pet-hate affair with their latest evil gun-of-the-week?
I'll tell you whats stupid , the idea that people get killed in other ways then with guns make assault weapons OK and of no concern to the public. Doesn't get any more stupid then that does it? These rednecks are built with minds thinking somehow this approach is reasonable.

Trust me kid, you're gonna die from anything but an AR. It's the truth. So the fearmongering hysterics aren't necessary.

The only effective definition of an "assault weapon" is any semi-automatic rifle.

Which is effectively a total ban on all firearms.

They are coming for your guns. 100%.

They are liars.

I want to have a shootout with gun grabbers and settle this issue for good. I am prepared for the Valkyrie to carry me to Valhalla.

Are you gun grabbers willing to die for your gun grabbing agenda?
Bullshit. Won't work buddy.

Well, at least those "rednecks" have minds, which is likely something you should develop.

The only effective definition of an "assault weapon" is any semi-automatic rifle.

Which is effectively a total ban on all firearms.

They are coming for your guns. 100%.

They are liars.

I want to have a shootout with gun grabbers and settle this issue for good. I am prepared for the Valkyrie to carry me to Valhalla.

Are you gun grabbers willing to die for your gun grabbing agenda?
Bullshit. Won't work buddy.

You got that "gun free zone" sign posted on your front door yet?

The only REAL cure for mass shootings is to shoot back.

No would-be mass shooter would take the chance.
Bullshit many have shot back while they kept on shooting. The gun of choice for any mass murderer or school shooter is a assault weapon.

Are you really this fucking stupid? No mass public shooter has used an "Assault Weapon." And up till 5 minutes ago, an assault weapon was a military weapon ...... as you morons would screech every time a rifle was used....

The AR-15 civilian rifle is not a military weapon. It has never been used by the military, and has never been used in war.....the lever action Winchester rifle is an actual military rifle you numb nuts.

And the worst mass public school shooting, Virginia Tech, was done with 2 pistols, you idiot......

The real problem? 98% of mass shootings are done in democrat created gun free zones........that's on you, you doofus.
By far the biggest mass shooting was done with a assault weapon. Of mass murders over 10 people most were killed by assault weapons. Many school shooting are done by assault type weapons

You're a liar and a troll, define "Many".

There are many people here who know this is true. Simply because it is true. Can't change facts buddy. You lose.

And how many would have been killed without a semi auto rifle.

Get those numbers and get back to us. You realize it's just as likely that the numbers would have been as high, if not higher.
new_guns_630_0228_0.png

A Guide to Mass Shootings in America

The only REAL cure for mass shootings is to shoot back.

No would-be mass shooter would take the chance.

Are you really this fucking stupid? No mass public shooter has used an "Assault Weapon." And up till 5 minutes ago, an assault weapon was a military weapon ...... as you morons would screech every time a rifle was used....

The AR-15 civilian rifle is not a military weapon. It has never been used by the military, and has never been used in war.....the lever action Winchester rifle is an actual military rifle you numb nuts.

And the worst mass public school shooting, Virginia Tech, was done with 2 pistols, you idiot......

The real problem? 98% of mass shootings are done in democrat created gun free zones........that's on you, you doofus.

You're a liar and a troll, define "Many".

There are many people here who know this is true. Simply because it is true. Can't change facts buddy. You lose.

OH YOU ARE A GOD NOW!

According to YOU. That's the problem with the liberal-created term 'assault weapon'.

Once upon a time THIS was an attack using an 'assault weapon'....

View attachment 189878

As I stated earlier, according to the FBI, more people are killed with knives than guns, and more kids / people are killed by cars due to texting and driving than in mass-shootings. Let that sink in a minute:

MORE PEOPLE ARE KILLED IN TEXTING-AND-DRIVING INCIDENTS THAN IN MASS-SHOOTINGS....

Funny how we don't have politicians running to pass legislation that bans people from owning vehicles and cell phones at the same time....

The terrorist in Toronto used the tactic from Europe of using a van to run people down. When are we going to see legislation banning Americans from owning 'ASSAULT VANS'?

'Assault Weapon' was a term invented by anti-gun agenda-driven liberals...
This is the same bullshit you get from the hate party all the time, Bring up President Scum bag and the dead head right comes back with what someone else did , like That makes it ok for scum bags actions.
Same with assault weapons , bring them up and these clowns start talking about atomic bombs.

Forum List

Back