“What Percentage Of Murders Are Committed With An AR-15?”

What study?

And I don't like being average. You might aspire to be average but hey IDGAF about you anyway.

NRA “The Armed Citizen” 3 rounds is all you need!

If your a good shot and the dude don't move, but a running gun battle, NOW THAT'S A WHOLE DIFFERENT BALL-O-WAX.

"Oh, Mr. Rapist, would you kindly stand still so I don't waste my ammo"

"Thank you in advance"
Pure fantasy that never happens in reality, unlike the common & very real mass shootings.
1% of all murders occur in mass shootings so they aren't really all that common
Doesn’t mean we shouldn’t try to prevent them
It’s a nonissue, You sound like a career politician

"What Percentage Of Murders Are Committed With An AR-15?" | Extrano's Alley
Someone came by searching for “what percentage of murders committed with AR[15.”

That number varies with the year, of course, and is in decline along with other gun related murders. Using 2014 FBI number of 11,961 ‘depraved heart murders,’ 39 of 11,961 murders, or very slightly more than 3 in 1,000 murders were reported by the media to have been committed with AR-15, AK-47, and similar firearms.

On the other hand, the number wanted is the percentage of the homicide total, which includes murder, manslaughter, and “official intervention” 91 of 14,249 homicidem> victims were killed with military style semiautomatic rifles; the majority by police SWAT teams. That is a per decimal percentage of 0.00073845 or approximately 7 per 1,000 homicides, or 0.0.7 percent.

Yet in the face of this we most remember that 40100 people were killed in auto accidents last year, and 40100 families were destroyed. So why are you so concerned with the tiny percentage of people killed by AR-15 style weapons?

Start counting by 1 and stop when you get to 40100..........

110 people a day are killed in cars, how can you not want cars and vans banned
Yet another dumbass who thinks that the push for a ban on the assault type rifles have to do their percentage of crime.

You people are just plain dumber than shit.
Foolish little boy, Gun control has always been about control and nothing to do with guns

Someone came by searching for “what percentage of murders committed with AR[15.”

That number varies with the year, of course, and is in decline along with other gun related murders. Using 2014 FBI number of 11,961 ‘depraved heart murders,’ 39 of 11,961 murders, or very slightly more than 3 in 1,000 murders were reported by the media to have been committed with AR-15, AK-47, and similar firearms.

On the other hand, the number wanted is the percentage of the homicide total, which includes murder, manslaughter, and “official intervention” 91 of 14,249 homicidem> victims were killed with military style semiautomatic rifles; the majority by police SWAT teams. That is a per decimal percentage of 0.00073845 or approximately 7 per 1,000 homicides, or 0.0.7 percent.

Yet in the face of this we most remember that 40100 people were killed in auto accidents last year, and 40100 families were destroyed. So why are you so concerned with the tiny percentage of people killed by AR-15 style weapons?

Because cars have a purpose besides killing people?
You do realize that firearms have no control over people, most people understand that by grade school…

“What Percentage Of Murders Are Committed With An AR-15?”

What Percentage Of MASS Murders Are Committed With An AR-15?

Lawn mowers kill 75 people on average every year.....

Mass public shooters....all mass public shooters each year?

Lawn mower deaths every year.... more than 75

(Lawn Mower Accidents Rise This Time of Year | MU News Bureau)

2014..... 9
2013..... 36
2012..... 72
2011..... 19
2002...not listed by mother jones
1985...(none listed)
1983 (none listed)

How many lawn mowers entered a school and fatally killed 20 children between six and seven years old, as well as six adult staff members?
2018 Real Time Death Statistics in America

The only REAL cure for mass shootings is to shoot back.

No would-be mass shooter would take the chance.
Bullshit many have shot back while they kept on shooting. The gun of choice for any mass murderer or school shooter is a assault weapon.
An ar15 is not an assault weapon, It’s a sporting rifle nothing less nothing more. Please educate yourself on the subject

Cars don't drive themselves and typically don't deliberately kill people. That's the dumbest excuse you could possible use for mass shootings.

Look you can color your AR-15's & AK's, etc. gone. It would be very wise of you to trade them on a gun that you will be able to keep & use, or hope for an invasion.

DZErvpEWsAYHXYA.jpg

March for our Lives march--held on March 18, 2018. This was going on in 800 cities.

There's a blue wave coming this November.

blue-tsunami-2018-678x381.jpg
Gun control has never been about guns it’s always been about control. We can see you freaks coming a mile away

Cars don't drive themselves and typically don't deliberately kill people. That's the dumbest excuse you could possible use for mass shootings.

Look you can color your AR-15's & AK's, etc. gone. It would be very wise of you to trade them on a gun that you will be able to keep & use, or hope for an invasion.

DZErvpEWsAYHXYA.jpg

March for our Lives march--held on March 18, 2018. This was going on in 800 cities.

There's a blue wave coming this November.

blue-tsunami-2018-678x381.jpg
Cars don't drive themselves
and guns dont' aim, or pull their own triggers.

your excuse for cars works for firearms.

I am very well aware of that, but you can see the climate right now, and one of the first things Democrats are going to do when they're sworn into office on January 20, 2019 is ban semi automatic weapons. The majority in this country have had enough of them.

Dicks Sporting Goods & Walmart have gotten ahead of this and have already banned them for sale. It's coming. So either keep what you've got, or trade it in on a gun you can use. It's not rocket science. If you wait until after the election nobody will accept it for a trade in and then you're stuck with it.
It’s all about getting rid of the Second Amendment for you guys isn’t it?
You fools will never understand reality

Can you also list the motor vehicles that killed 40,000 people last year?

You do realize that people who committed suicide killed themselves don't you?
Who used an assault rifle to suicide?

next

Who cares?

Next
You brought it up, not understanding that this is not a problem.

lol
except the subject is "murders" overall, not mass murders. so your post really makes zero difference.

as usual.
I am glad that my post meant so much to you that you responded promptly. Thank you

People are concerned by AR-15s and it's equivalents because the weapon is fast becoming the weapon of choice for mass shooters. It's accurate, adaptable, proven in combat but probably what is most alarming is the increasing number of them in the hands of the public.

It's not the ideal weapon for either hunting or home defense but it's an excellent choice for use in a school cafeteria, a crowed concert, or hotel window looking down on a crowd. Are there better choices, probably but imagine the thrill of a 19 year old marching into a school using the same type of weapon used to kill dozens of tourist in Las Vegas, concert goers in Orlando, little kids in Sandy Hook. Nothing succeeds like success and the AR-15 has certainly been successful at doing what it was designed to do.
Actually you know nothing about the subject, but what you just wrote

You do realize that people who committed suicide killed themselves don't you?

next

Who cares?

Next

lol
except the subject is "murders" overall, not mass murders. so your post really makes zero difference.

as usual.
I am glad that my post meant so much to you that you responded promptly. Thank you
now if only you could understand the differences in these arguments and practice some common sense the left keeps clamoring for.

next

Who cares?

Next

lol

as usual.
now if only you could understand the differences in these arguments and practice some common sense the left keeps clamoring for.
lol, you say that this post has no meaning, so that said your life has no meaning because you keep posting here. Again I thank you for your commitment, now can you tell me that Trump will never be president again

yawning

Who cares?

Next

lol

as usual.
lol, you say that this post has no meaning, so that said your life has no meaning because you keep posting here. Again I thank you for your commitment, now can you tell me that Trump will never be president again

yawning
and ruin the surprise?

pee-shaw.

Use your head. The goal of a mass shooter is to kill as many people as possible. The AR type rifles accomplish that goal.

can be said about almost any firearm.

Dont' forget, the Virginia Tech shooter nearly doubled the damage done at Parkland, using 2 handguns.

Use your head. The goal of a mass shooter is to kill as many people as possible. The AR type rifles accomplish that goal.

can be said about almost any firearm.

Dont' forget, the Virginia Tech shooter nearly doubled the damage done at Parkland, using 2 handguns.

He forgets, killers kill. It's part of their job descriptions. They don't care what tool they use. If the death penalty or life in prison won't stop them, another law sure the hell won't.

lol

as usual.

yawning
and ruin the surprise?

pee-shaw.
Duller has nothing, if he does he is a terrorist for not revealing it to America.

yawning, again thanks for responding

as usual.

yawning
and ruin the surprise?

pee-shaw.
Duller has nothing, if he does he is a terrorist for not revealing it to America.

yawning
and ruin the surprise?

pee-shaw.

Lol is this a star trek episode where the alien speaks in TV language......when the walls came down

oh yea Reagan did that

Forum List

Back