What right does he have to demand I lose my rights?

Tearful plea from victim's dad in deadly rampage

Unbelievable he would deny over 100 million their rights because of one person. And the left will eat it up. How about the 3 he stabbed to death? Shouldn't we ban knives too?

Disgusting.

Yes, ban guns, ban knives, and ban anything that could possibly be used as a weapon.

And before you conservatards flip out and post some stupid comment like, "durrr how culd we inforce dat ur dum lol", Australia already has exactly this policy in place. Hammers are considered tightly-regulated weapons of mass destruction there because they, too, can be used as weapons.

It's time for America to step into the 21st Century and outlaw all weapons, as well as anything else that kills people.

If you agree that knives should be banned, then you just proved that you are a free loader who never spent a minute in a kitchen preparing meals.

And hammers are tools of mass CONSTRUCTION.

Here are a few more items that you and your ilk would probably like to ban, because they could kill people:

Fire extinguishers.
Tire irons.
Pipe wrenches.
Cleavers.
Chisels.
Cars.
Golf clubs.
Base ball bats.

You are paranoid and pathetic and delusional.

Yes, ban guns, ban knives, and ban anything that could possibly be used as a weapon.

And before you conservatards flip out and post some stupid comment like, "durrr how culd we inforce dat ur dum lol", Australia already has exactly this policy in place. Hammers are considered tightly-regulated weapons of mass destruction there because they, too, can be used as weapons.

It's time for America to step into the 21st Century and outlaw all weapons, as well as anything else that kills people.

right---ban cars.

Agreed. Too many auto "accidents" happen every year for us to ignore the problem of car violence. Banning cars is the only way for us to solve this problem.
Now, this is how you write great satire! :rofl:

If the guy is blaming the NRA, guns, ammo or anything else but the asshole and the asshole that raised him, he's an idiot. Grieving or not, there's no excuse to lash out at innocent people to make your political brownie points. That's part of the whole problem with the culture that feeds this crazy shit in the first place.

After every shooting the cycle is completed. Some grieving parent will lash out. Those for gun ownership will lash back. Then after a few weeks everyone simmers down and nothing changes, until the next time.

This is no different. Parents want to prevent harm to their children and will lash out when they fail. It is to be expected and I think just a tad bit of compassion is in order. Calling a grieving parent an asshole is just a tad bit over the line, in my opinion.

Sorry to say it but I think there are just people who do these things in the world and I am not sure anything could be done to stop them. Or maybe I am wrong and there are lots of them and most do get stopped. Don't know but the behavior is so aberrant that I think it a rarity.

Do you think first person shooter games such as COD play any part?
Yes, it does. The Marines train with them for a reason. Misplaced anger reveals a deeper problem. To lash out at the NRA demonstrates where his mindset is. Why didn't he lash out at spoiled rich kids that feel entitled or the slaughter type game makers instead?

right---ban cars.

Agreed. Too many auto "accidents" happen every year for us to ignore the problem of car violence. Banning cars is the only way for us to solve this problem.

And while at it, ban trucks and trains, too,

I am sure you will be happy to walk to California for your vegetables.

Gun fetishists are far too reactionary to someone even saying they dislike guns, much less banning them or even suggesting something, anything sholud be done. Every time something like this happens the gun worshipers, knowing full well the door has been slammed on any kind of real gun control, close ranks and cry that people are out to grab their precious guns. I am all for responsible gun ownership but that kind of reactionary, pitiless response to tragedy makes me less than proud that I mostly share the prevailing opinion on gun ownership with the assholes that seeing horror in our streets reflexively think "my guns are in danger". What an embarrassment you people are.

I'm not for gun control and consider my self a left winger. From now until guns are totally banned, every time there is a shooting, another gun right will disappear. That's the nature of the Pelosis, Feinsteins, schumers, clintons.

Unbelievable he would deny over 100 million their rights because of one person. And the left will eat it up. How about the 3 he stabbed to death? Shouldn't we ban knives too?

Disgusting.

If you agree that knives should be banned, then you just proved that you are a free loader who never spent a minute in a kitchen preparing meals.
I'm a strong, independent womyn and I will never, ever set foot in a kitchen. I have been liberated from the shackles thrust upon me by a male-dominated society. I will never be subservient to a manpig like you, who thinks that a womyn's place is in the kitchen.

Just because they have an alternative use doesn't mean they are any less lethal. They need to be banned.

Here are a few more items that you and your ilk would probably like to ban, because they could kill people:

Fire extinguishers.
Tire irons.
Pipe wrenches.
Cleavers.
Chisels.
Cars.
Golf clubs.
Base ball bats.
You talk about it as if banning these things is a bad idea. How would you feel if your entire family, all of your friends, and everyone you've ever even thrown a "good morning" to were all brutally murdered with golf clubs, My Little Pony toys, ladders, and grocery bags? These things are dangerous and come with blatant warnings on them for a reason. They need to be banned before they can take another innocent life.

You can call me whatever you want if it makes you cope with having been so horribly wrong your entire life. When you've grown up a bit and can admit that I'm right, and you're able to accept President Obama as your legal lord and secular savior, come find me and we can talk as adults, without this juvenile mudslinging.

Gun fetishists are far too reactionary to someone even saying they dislike guns, much less banning them or even suggesting something, anything sholud be done. Every time something like this happens the gun worshipers, knowing full well the door has been slammed on any kind of real gun control, close ranks and cry that people are out to grab their precious guns. I am all for responsible gun ownership but that kind of reactionary, pitiless response to tragedy makes me less than proud that I mostly share the prevailing opinion on gun ownership with the assholes that seeing horror in our streets reflexively think "my guns are in danger". What an embarrassment you people are.

I'm not for gun control and consider my self a left winger. From now until guns are totally banned, every time there is a shooting, another gun right will disappear. That's the nature of the Pelosis, Feinsteins, schumers, clintons.

Hmmmm, so that means must have lost at least a dozen gun rights in the last few years, must suck to be you, I haven't noticed anything different other than the price of ammo going through the fucking roof because of fearful assholes buying it all up and hoarding it.

right---ban cars.

And while at it, ban trucks and trains, too,

Yes. Just as banning handguns won't stop assault rifle deaths, banning cars while allowing trucks and trains won't do anything either. We need a ban on all automotive forms of transportation.

I am sure you will be happy to walk to California for your vegetables.

I'm from there originally, actually, so the walk won't be that far. Besides, walking is healthy for you. If you paid attention to the sweet siren song of First Lady Michelle Obama, you'd know that.

Disgusting.

Fire extinguishers.
Tire irons.
Pipe wrenches.
Cleavers.
Chisels.
Cars.
Golf clubs.
Base ball bats.

You forgot knitting needles.
Yarn, twine, and string.
Plastic bags.
Duct tape.
Metal picture frames.
Kettlebells.
Garbage disposals.
Scarves.

The list is endless. Let's ban everything!

I'm a strong, independent womyn and I will never, ever set foot in a kitchen. I have been liberated from the shackles thrust upon me by a male-dominated society. I will never be subservient to a manpig like you, who thinks that a womyn's place is in the kitchen.

Just because they have an alternative use doesn't mean they are any less lethal. They need to be banned.

Fire extinguishers.
Tire irons.
Pipe wrenches.
Cleavers.
Chisels.
Cars.
Golf clubs.
Base ball bats.
You talk about it as if banning these things is a bad idea. How would you feel if your entire family, all of your friends, and everyone you've ever even thrown a "good morning" to were all brutally murdered with golf clubs, My Little Pony toys, ladders, and grocery bags? These things are dangerous and come with blatant warnings on them for a reason. They need to be banned before they can take another innocent life.

You can call me whatever you want if it makes you cope with having been so horribly wrong your entire life. When you've grown up a bit and can admit that I'm right, and you're able to accept President Obama as your legal lord and secular savior, come find me and we can talk as adults, without this juvenile mudslinging.
^^^
On the payroll of the Koch brothers, to make progressives look as stupid as humanly possible.

BTW, sis, that "womyn" thing went out with disco. You are overselling the schtick.

No need to thank me. :rofl:

Fire extinguishers.
Tire irons.
Pipe wrenches.
Cleavers.
Chisels.
Cars.
Golf clubs.
Base ball bats.

I apologize.

Now I know that I misread all your posts. Now I know that all your posts have been saturated with sarcasm, ridiculing, by parroting left wing talking points, the utter idiocy of left wing philosophy.

But, you should have used emoticons, because we conservatives have no sense of humor.

If the guy is blaming the NRA, guns, ammo or anything else but the asshole and the asshole that raised him, he's an idiot. Grieving or not, there's no excuse to lash out at innocent people to make your political brownie points. That's part of the whole problem with the culture that feeds this crazy shit in the first place.

After every shooting the cycle is completed. Some grieving parent will lash out. Those for gun ownership will lash back. Then after a few weeks everyone simmers down and nothing changes, until the next time.

This is no different. Parents want to prevent harm to their children and will lash out when they fail. It is to be expected and I think just a tad bit of compassion is in order. Calling a grieving parent an asshole is just a tad bit over the line, in my opinion.

Sorry to say it but I think there are just people who do these things in the world and I am not sure anything could be done to stop them. Or maybe I am wrong and there are lots of them and most do get stopped. Don't know but the behavior is so aberrant that I think it a rarity.

Do you think first person shooter games such as COD play any part?
Yes, it does. The Marines train with them for a reason. Misplaced anger reveals a deeper problem. To lash out at the NRA demonstrates where his mindset is. Why didn't he lash out at spoiled rich kids that feel entitled or the slaughter type game makers instead?

I presume he did lash out at the apparently spoiled brat. As for the makers of the game, they didn't have direct involvement and I doubt he even considered lashing out at them.

I was listening to the radio and the pundit was saying he didn't think that COD had any effect on kids. I emailed and asked him if kids spent 8 hours a day playing a math program would we expect them to learn math?

Fire extinguishers.
Tire irons.
Pipe wrenches.
Cleavers.
Chisels.
Cars.
Golf clubs.
Base ball bats.

Yarn, twine, and string.
Plastic bags.
Duct tape.
Metal picture frames.
Kettlebells.
Garbage disposals.
Scarves.

Plastic bags, duct tape, and garbage disposals are known to suffocate babies, play a large part in abductions, and seriously injure limbs, respectively, so of course they should be banned. However, I have yet to see even one case of any of the others being used in a violent crime. Until that happens, you're just a blathering rightwing shill trying to make us leftwingers look bad and overly paranoid.

Disgusting.
Relax drama queen. He just lost his kid. Give him a break.

No, he needs to give himself a break. He lost his kid, now he's stirring the pot. I feel no need to pity someone who would bring that on himself.

I can't wait for the day when you have to enter the real world.

I have to go with paintmyhouse on this one, and it is hard, but the man is grieving I think a little bit of an allowance is in order.

The man should admit he's a horrible example of a father, raising a son like that,he's disgusting!

Disgusting.

right---ban cars.

Ban humans, humans kill, we need to end this madness.

Disgusting.

Lose your son, and let's see how you react.

He's grieving, for heaven's sake.

Let's hear what he has to say when he becomes rational.

Yeah right..

Mean while Assholes like Bloomberg and Moms against guns and Pelosi and Obama will use his little tirade to support their gun grabbing actions.

He can kiss my ass.

Fire extinguishers.
Tire irons.
Pipe wrenches.
Cleavers.
Chisels.
Cars.
Golf clubs.
Base ball bats.

Yarn, twine, and string.
Plastic bags.
Duct tape.
Metal picture frames.
Kettlebells.
Garbage disposals.
Scarves.

Plastic bags, duct tape, and garbage disposals are known to suffocate babies, play a large part in abductions, and seriously injure limbs, respectively, so of course they should be banned. However, I have yet to see even one case of any of the others being used in a violent crime. Until that happens, you're just a blathering rightwing shill trying to make us leftwingers look bad and overly paranoid.

:lol: Only if they're wearing a scarf and get it caught in the disposal!

You've never heard of someone being strangled with a scarf? It happens. All things can be used for something other than their intended purpose. Ban all things!

Disgusting.
Relax drama queen. He just lost his kid. Give him a break.

No, he needs to give himself a break. He lost his kid, now he's stirring the pot. I feel no need to pity someone who would bring that on himself.
then you are a sack of shit

Forum List

Back