What Russian Fascism Looks Like

Ukrainian Nazis shoot russian prisoners of war

While the Russians are conducting political information among the prisoners...

By the way, two killers from the first video have already been identified
mn7olb.jpg

Last edited:

Where does it show them shooting the happy surrendering Russians? All I see is some guy shooting what looks like an already headless body that is jerking around???

Yes

Well, maybe you have a point. "Collapsed" or "Driven out" may be better ways of describing it.

Looks like they control the eastern parts and Crimea. That all they were ever going to take.

By the way, two killers from the first video have already been identified
mn7olb.jpg
Those are soldiers DEFENDING their country from Putin's invaders. Those Russian SOLDIERS were mortally wounded in street fighting, and the Uki soldiers did them a favor & put them out of their misery.
UNLIKE Russian soldiers who kill Ukrainian civilians.

Where does it show them shooting the happy surrendering Russians? All I see is some guy shooting what looks like an already headless body that is jerking around???
Blind freak, do you see a dead soldier with his hands tied behind his back? Do you think he was killed in action?
Sometimes I wonder how people can think that the Nazis will not be beasts?! And then I remember the stinking propaganda in which you lived and live now and everything becomes clear.

Last edited:
Blind freak, do you see a dead soldier with his hands tied behind his back? Do you think he was killed in action?
Sometimes I wonder how people can think that the Nazis will not be beasts?! And then I remember the stinking propaganda in which you lived and live now and everything becomes clear.
Why are they in Ukraine in the first place ? You people are nuts. I do not advocate killing prisoners for the sensible reasons but the russians have already crossed the line.

Putin fights dirty and his conscripts can expect it in return. On that basis I can live ith any amount of savage butchery against bandits who have given up any rights to decent treatment.

Fuck em.

Forum List

Back