What Should A Black Law Professor Do When A White Student Wears A MAGA Hat In Class?

"living in the increasingly polarized political climate that is America, MAGA is an undeniable symbol of white supremacy and hatred toward certain nonwhite groups."

Uh boy
Thats enough Internet for me :auiqs.jpg:
They are retarded

To my POV, it would similar to a student coming to my class with a swastika hat. Not quite that level, but close.
Thankfully living in Thailand for over 10 years, I have not yet seen one person American or otherwise wearing that vile hat of hate.
But I have seen plenty of Russians wearing clothing glorifying their dictator (and good buddy of trumpy-poo) and also lots of explicit Hitler Nazi stuff too but mostly on Thais that don't understand the political meaning and think it looks cool.

Act like an adult?
Ignore it?
Look at the brunette in the 2nd row?

No, get irate and start ranting about your racism as if it’s a good thing.

The Left are so easily triggered in their mental illness.

http://www.abajournal.com/voice/article/coexisting-with-maga-in-the-classroom
There was a time that hats were not allowed to be worn inside of buildings. But if this professor doesn't see what is going on? So then he shouldn't be teaching anyone. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to know what is actually going on. All of the rest of the presidents in the past are doing the very same thing that Pres.Trump is pushing for now. But the only thing that Pres.Trump is doing different from the rest of the other presidents. It is to clean up the streets from pedophiles and corruption.
So this professor is not mad at Pres.Trump for restoring the economy. The majority of teachers are pedophiles. They need to start having online schooling. We do not need to send children to schools, to have someone policing them at all times. To see if your child is doing their studies. parents can do that That it is called White authoritarianism when oppressing children to do something when they are not feeling like doing it. Abraham Lincoln had self taught himself..
All of these teachers can be bribe to push someone else's agenda into your child's mind. But why would somebody pay a professor that forces their own political belief on them. If they don't follow it. That they will take your money and tell you to leave. A computer will not complain about what a person wears. .

https://www.cnbc.com/id/44255406

To my POV, it would similar to a student coming to my class with a swastika hat. Not quite that level, but close.
Thankfully living in Thailand for over 10 years, I have not yet seen one person American or otherwise wearing that vile hat of hate.
But I have seen plenty of Russians wearing clothing glorifying their dictator (and good buddy of trumpy-poo) and also lots of explicit Hitler Nazi stuff too but mostly on Thais that don't understand the political meaning and think it looks cool.

Seek a good professional psychologist.

Ah, so you are one of those...

Thanks for the red flag. I can now discount anything you have to say.

What would a MAGA hat-wearer even be doing in an institution of higher learning?

Gotcha.

He was a hipster wearing it ironically? Or maybe he was a normal college student who knew the Prof would blow a gasket and did it deliberately.

Act like an adult?
Ignore it?

Trump only became a racist when he decided to run for President against hilary.....up till then, oprah, all the rap stars, loved him.......as did all those left wingers who now call him a racist....david letterman, and the hollywood elite, including will smith, and those who had him appear on their t.v. shows......

Or maybe he was a normal college student who knew the Prof would blow a gasket and did it deliberately.

Since this happened well into the semester, that reason gets my vote. I also suspect the MAGA hat wearing student already knew there was no chance in hell that he would get a good grade from that professor who already knew the students political leanings.

Act like an adult?
Ignore it?

Trump only became a racist when he decided to run for President against hilary.....up till then, oprah, all the rap stars, loved him.......as did all those left wingers who now call him a racist....david letterman, and the hollywood elite, including will smith, and those who had him appear on their t.v. shows......
yep! You right!

What should he do? Why he should do what MOST liberal professors do to students that don't toe the ideological line that they subscribe to...give them a poor grade! It's why most students won't speak up against the bullshit that's being dispensed on college campuses these days. It's easier to keep your mouth shut...get your degree...and go on about your life in the REAL world!

Or maybe he was a normal college student who knew the Prof would blow a gasket and did it deliberately.

Since this happened well into the semester, that reason gets my vote. I also suspect the MAGA hat wearing student already knew there was no chance in hell that he would get a good grade from that professor who already knew the students political leanings.
So you agree the student triggered his mental illness.

Number of professors triggered by Obama or Hillary theme attire: ZERO

Thank you. I was just going to say, shift the scenario slightly and imagine the prof instead of being black, is Jewish, and the student instead of wearing a MAGA hat is wearing a swastika, same question.

Act like an adult?
Ignore it?

Seeing Red: A professor coexists with 'MAGA' in the classroom

Ummm.... I don't think Oprah (she gets a capital letter, proper name), David Letterman (ditto), "all the rap stars", "the hollywood elite" (again, Hollywood, proper name) or anybody else ever "loved" Rump. They bring him on because he's a clown and clowns draw flies. Exactly the same reason he got all that media attention over the years.

But "loved"? Please. Everybody except the Gullibles have known what a charlatan Rump is and we've known it for decades.

Forum List

Back