What Should A Black Law Professor Do When A White Student Wears A MAGA Hat In Class?

To my POV, it would similar to a student coming to my class with a swastika hat. Not quite that level, but close.
Thankfully living in Thailand for over 10 years, I have not yet seen one person American or otherwise wearing that vile hat of hate.
But I have seen plenty of Russians wearing clothing glorifying their dictator (and good buddy of trumpy-poo) and also lots of explicit Hitler Nazi stuff too but mostly on Thais that don't understand the political meaning and think it looks cool.

Thank you. I was just going to say, shift the scenario slightly and imagine the prof instead of being black, is Jewish, and the student instead of wearing a MAGA hat is wearing a swastika, same question.
So no Jew Professor has ever seen a T Shirt with a Nazi Collaborator?

Act like an adult?
Ignore it?
Look at the brunette in the 2nd row?

No, get irate and start ranting about your racism as if it’s a good thing.

The Left are so easily triggered in their mental illness.

Seeing Red: A professor coexists with 'MAGA' in the classroom

Trump only became a racist when he decided to run for President against hilary.....up till then, oprah, all the rap stars, loved him.......as did all those left wingers who now call him a racist....david letterman, and the hollywood elite, including will smith, and those who had him appear on their t.v. shows......

Ummm.... I don't think Oprah (she gets a capital letter, proper name), David Letterman (ditto), "all the rap stars", "the hollywood elite" (again, Hollywood, proper name) or anybody else ever "loved" Rump. They bring him on because he's a clown and clowns draw flies. Exactly the same reason he got all that media attention over the years.

But "loved"? Please. Everybody except the Gullibles have known what a charlatan Rump is and we've known it for decades.

Yes...you moron....they are well known for having openly racist guests on their shows......you really should stop taking your meds with booze.

He was on Oprah, Letterman and all the talk shows for decades, and he was loved by the rap community....you know, all those Black rap stars.....and he was on all of the t.v. shows including Will Smith's "Fresh Prince" and Saturday Night Live.......and now, all of a sudden he is a racist...

you really are a stupid human being.....

To my POV, it would similar to a student coming to my class with a swastika hat. Not quite that level, but close.
Thankfully living in Thailand for over 10 years, I have not yet seen one person American or otherwise wearing that vile hat of hate.
But I have seen plenty of Russians wearing clothing glorifying their dictator (and good buddy of trumpy-poo) and also lots of explicit Hitler Nazi stuff too but mostly on Thais that don't understand the political meaning and think it looks cool.

Thank you. I was just going to say, shift the scenario slightly and imagine the prof instead of being black, is Jewish, and the student instead of wearing a MAGA hat is wearing a swastika, same question.

Moron, the MAGA hat isn't a swastika......it would be like saying the guy walked in wearing the American flag and you compare that to a swastika....you are such a moron.......

If America was HALF as racist as you lefties like to pretend it is, you would not have time to be worrying about what hats kids are wearing.

If America was HALF as racist as you lefties like to pretend it is, you would not have time to be worrying about what hats kids are wearing.

America is so not racist they have to fake hate crimes....... in real racist countries.....they don't fake hate crimes, the crimes are real.

John Nolte on the fake race issue with the new "Little Mermaid" casting choice...

Nolte: Media Fabricate 'Racist Outrage' Hoax About Disney's 'Little Mermaid' Casting

Because there’s almost no racism in America, the media have been forced to fabricate national outrage against Disney casting a black actress as Ariel in its live-action remake of The Little Mermaid.
The far-left Hollywood Reporter published this fake news:

While many people praised Halle Bailey’s casting as Ariel in Disney’s upcoming live-action remake of The Little Mermaid, others were not happy that a black actress had been chosen to play the role.

Gizmodo’s The Root spread these lies:

Oh yes, the whites are at it again.

The ink had barely dried on Disney’s announcement that Halle Bailey will star in the title role of The Little Mermaid when meteorologists at the White Weather Channel had to issue a flash flood warning because of a sudden deluge of white tears.

The Viacom-owned BET cooked up this whopper:

While most of Black Twitter has been rejoicing over the incredible news, some bitter fans of the original fairytale movie have taken to the site to attempt to prove why the mythical creature, whose race plays no significance in her story, must be portrayed by a white actress.

And so on, and so forth…

The good news is that like the media telling us the Hispanic George Zimmerman is white and all those hoax hate crimes, including the KKKids from KKKoington High School Hoax, all this fake news does is once again prove just how little racism there is America; how not-racist America truly is.

Because America is so not-racist, these idiots and serial liars have to fabricate racism.

America is so not-racist that in an ocean of hundreds of millions of Twitter users, in order to pretend America is racist, in order to announce that “White Twitter” is racist, these lying demagogues were only able to find a handful of nobodies with no follower counts to manufacture this hoax, this faker-than-fake controversy.

Look at the examples these so-called media professionals cite… UNVERIFIED Twitter accounts with almost no followers. In a country of 330 million, that’s all they got — UNVERIFIED anecdotes, an eye dropper of water in an ocean of no racism.

Oh, my, yes… White America despises the idea of black actors and actresses, of non-whites assuming the roles of fictional characters originated by whites.

Just look at our shameful history…

Remember all those rioting rednecks when Demond Wilson and Ron Glass assumed the roles of Felix Unger and Oscar Madison, when two black guys became the New Odd Couple all the way back in 1982?

Yeah, me neither.

Remember all the looting and burning that occurred when Cedric the Entertainer and Mike Epps dared to step into the shoes of Jackie Gleason and Art Carney as The Honeymooners?

Oh, and then all that racial tension that hung over the summer of 1999 when Will Smith became James West in The Wild Wild West. Remember how awful that was?

Yeah, me neither.

But O.M.F.G., Lucy Liu as a Charlie’s Angel!

Naomie Harris as our cherished Moneypenny!!

Denzel Washington is no Frank Sinatra!

You did what to my precious Steel Magnolias!

Not the Wizard of Oz!

Not Annie!

Not About Last Night!

Not the Karate Kid!

Cinderella! Now you’ve gone too far!

Not, not not…

All the way back in 1978, one of the most sacred and precious children’s movies ever created, The Wizard of Oz, was remade with black actors (Diana Ross, Michael Jackson, Nipsey Russell, Lena Horne, and Richard Pryor)… and it was not only remade, it was produced by Motown Productions with an R&B, and Soul soundtrack and the only controversy was over the ridiculous idea of having a 34-year-old Diana Ross play a 12-year-old Dorothy.

There would be a 33% chance the guy would be a bigot, racist, and/or white supremacist. The student supports a man that supports these things.

Moron, the MAGA hat isn't a swastika......it would be like saying the guy walked in wearing the American flag and you compare that to a swastika....you are such a moron.......
A flag represents America. A MAGA hat supports racism, hate, bigotry. lying, women assaulting, cheating in business, and being a fraud.

A flag represents America. A MAGA hat supports racism, hate, bigotry. lying, women assaulting, cheating in business, and being a fraud.

MAGA has no relation to racism...the democrat party, however is the definition of racism.......I imagine that professor votes democrat, for a party that supported slavery, went to war to keep slavery, pushed to restart the slave trade with African slave merchants, whose members started the klan, and who kept jim crow going in the south.........

But Making America Great...that offends this asshat......

There would be a 33% chance the guy would be a bigot, racist, and/or white supremacist. The student supports a man that supports these things.

Trump only became a racist after he decided to run against hilary...up till then Oprah, Letterman, all the black rappers, and the hollywood elite loved him........

the democrat party is the home of racism...through and through, in the past, in the present and with the way it is going, into the future....

So no Jew Professor has ever seen a T Shirt with a Nazi Collaborator?

Is that right?

Link?

Act like an adult?
Ignore it?

Trump only became a racist when he decided to run for President against hilary.....up till then, oprah, all the rap stars, loved him.......as did all those left wingers who now call him a racist....david letterman, and the hollywood elite, including will smith, and those who had him appear on their t.v. shows......

Ummm.... I don't think Oprah (she gets a capital letter, proper name), David Letterman (ditto), "all the rap stars", "the hollywood elite" (again, Hollywood, proper name) or anybody else ever "loved" Rump. They bring him on because he's a clown and clowns draw flies. Exactly the same reason he got all that media attention over the years.

But "loved"? Please. Everybody except the Gullibles have known what a charlatan Rump is and we've known it for decades.

Yes...you moron....they are well known for having openly racist guests on their shows......you really should stop taking your meds with booze.

Like this?

He was on Oprah, Letterman and all the talk shows for decades, and he was loved by the rap community....you know, all those Black rap stars.....and he was on all of the t.v. shows including Will Smith's "Fresh Prince" and Saturday Night Live.......and now, all of a sudden he is a racist...

Again --- where's your link to "love'? In your ass?

Where the fuck do you get this idea that 'having somebody on' your TV show means you "love" them?
Letterman, to name one you cited, had Bull O'Reilly on and told him "80% of what you say is crap". That ain't "love", Dimwit.

You actually don't understand the difference between being "loved" and being "used" do you.

"MAGA is an undeniable symbol of white supremacy and hatred toward certain nonwhite groups"

How?.....please someone tell me how it is a symbol of anything except what it says?....ignore it...its just a hat and a slogan....make America great again....we should all want that....

Last edited:

MAGA has no relation to racism...the democrat party, however is the definition of racism.......I imagine that professor votes democrat, for a party that supported slavery, went to war to keep slavery, pushed to restart the slave trade with African slave merchants, whose members started the klan, and who kept jim crow going in the south.........

But Making America Great...that offends this asshat......

You know you're losing badly when you find yourself desperately changing the subject to "the democrat [sic] party".

And how is it you have a "Masters" yet can't spell?

Trump only became a racist after he decided to run against hilary...up till then Oprah, Letterman, all the black rappers, and the hollywood elite loved him........

the democrat party is the home of racism...through and through, in the past, in the present and with the way it is going, into the future....
An Oral History of Trump’s Bigotry

Actually I've never even mused over "how racist America is" let alone pretended. Not sure what the point of that would be.

Got a quote? A link? Anything?

Act like an adult?
Ignore it?

Like this?

Again --- where's your link to "love'? In your ass?

Where the fuck do you get this idea that 'having somebody on' your TV show means you "love" them?
Letterman, to name one you cited, had Bull O'Reilly on and told him "80% of what you say is crap". That ain't "love", Dimwit.

You actually don't understand the difference between being "loved" and being "used" do you.

?

An Oral History of Trump’s Bigotry

1966?

Most especially the latter.

And this doesn't have to be about race anyway. What if the professor in question happens to hail from Haiti? Or Nigeria?

A healthy adult professor would ignore it.

Just sayin'.

Forum List

Back