What should happen to kids of illegal aliens being deported?

Keep the families together send the children back with their parents.
That.
Meaning, deport American citizens as well...
Someone who snuck across the border is not a citizen.
Nope, but their babies born here are.

I'm not so bent on them being citizens since they were born here. But if mom and dad are criminals, aka illegals, they will be deported. I would keep my kid with me. But that's just me. If you want to leave your kids in the streets here, well that's pretty harsh

-Geaux

They are also kids who need to be with their parents. God you're an idiot.

If the kids are of age then they can make the decision whether to stay or go with their parents.

Under aged kids need to be with parents. Parents who are not citizens of the US. Parents who ARE citizens of Mexico.
Gonna be fun when you try to deport the parents and the other nations won't let the kids in because they are American citizens...

They could sneak them across the border the same way they got to the US.
Gonna have to. Mexico certainly doesn't want them back, with their American citizen brats in tow no less. Expect Mexico to refuse entry. That will fuck Trump good...

Actually,that will fuck the American taxpayer. I doubt the Mexican government would refuse admittance to a Mexican citizen.
Fine, except their kids born here are American citizens. Countries refuse all the time BTW.

Wrong, babies born here have dual citizenship. Go read the Mexican Constitution

-Geaux

That.

I'm not so bent on them being citizens since they were born here. But if mom and dad are criminals, aka illegals, they will be deported. I would keep my kid with me. But that's just me. If you want to leave your kids in the streets here, well that's pretty harsh

-Geaux
Why would other nations grant residency to American citizens? Oh right, they wouldn't half to, and they don't even have to take their citizens back if they choose not to.

Gonna be fun when you try to deport the parents and the other nations won't let the kids in because they are American citizens...

Gonna have to. Mexico certainly doesn't want them back, with their American citizen brats in tow no less. Expect Mexico to refuse entry. That will fuck Trump good...

Actually,that will fuck the American taxpayer. I doubt the Mexican government would refuse admittance to a Mexican citizen.
Fine, except their kids born here are American citizens. Countries refuse all the time BTW.

-Geaux
If Mexico decides to treat them as citizens that is up to Mexico. I am only concerned with those perfectly willing to deport little brown Americans...

Last edited:

-Geaux
Why would other nations grant residency to American citizens? Oh right, they wouldn't half to, and they don't even have to take their citizens back if they choose not to.

That's fine with me. Dump them on the ramp. Return to sender

-Geaux

-Geaux
If Mexico decides to treat them as citizens that is up to Mexico. I am only concerned about those perfectly willing to deport little brown Americans...

The drama... brown..... ooohhhhh,,,,

Deport the criminals. We don't need them or more importantly, can't support them anymore

Free ride is over

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux
This is fine with you, and it's not gonna happen so just enjoy your fantasy...
images

-Geaux

-Geaux
This is fine with you, and it's not gonna happen so just enjoy your fantasy...
images

DEFLECTION.

LMAO

-Geaux

-

More like this

-Geaux

World War Two - Japanese Internment Camps in the USA

japanUScampmap.gif

They are also kids who need to be with their parents. God you're an idiot.

If the kids are of age then they can make the decision whether to stay or go with their parents.

Under aged kids need to be with parents. Parents who are not citizens of the US. Parents who ARE citizens of Mexico.

In that case it would be Mexico that was breaking up the family, not the US.

In that case it would be Mexico that was breaking up the family, not the US.
It matters not, if the goal is to keep the family together then they will still be here. Fucks you good now eh?

It's a pretty common scenario today. Illegal alien parents who produced kids in the U.S., get busted and deported. What happens to their U.S. citizen kids? Especially young kids, barely past toddler stage?

An adult man crosses the border illegally, and lives here. He marries someone, say another illegal alien. They have kids here. The kids are U.S. citizens under the current interpretation of the 14th amendment, since they were born on U.S. soil.

Then the man (and maybe his wife) get busted by ICE, proven to be illegal aliens (which they in fact are), and get listed for deportation.

What happens to the kids?

The kids are U.S. citizens, no doubt about it. ICE has no grounds whatever for deporting them. But the parents are unquestionably illegal aliens, and the law is clear, the parents must be deported. Must the family be broken up? Who says so?

I've hear some people protest that it's inhuman for ICE to separate the kids (who are, say, 3 and 4 years old by now) from their parents. But is it ICE who is actually doing that?

This man knew before he ever came here, that he was breaking U.S. law, and was subject to deportation if caught. And his wife, if she is also an illegal alien, knew the same about herself. And when they were making kids here on U.S. soil and delivering them, they knew the same was still true.

It's not ICE who is planning to split up this family. It is the man and his wife, knowing that he and she might be booted out at any time for breaking U.S. immigration law, and that any kids they produced while living illegally in America, would be citizens NOT subject to deporation. They knew all these things going in. And one must assume they planned for them. (If they didn't plan, whose fault is that?)

So, what did this man and his wife plan would happen to their U.S. kids if and when they (the parents) got busted and deported? What plans did they make about what should happen to their kids? The kids are 3 and 4 years old now. They are considered U.S. citizens and have the legal right to stay in this country. Of course, they can't stay alone in the house their parents were just deported out of, if there are no other responsible adults around - the kids are just 3 and 4 years old. Of course, the kids also have the legal right to go with their parents back to the parents' home country.

The parents knew going in, that their own deportation was possible and legal... and even just. WHAT DID THEY PLAN FOR THEIR KIDS if that were to happen to them?

Did they plan that those kids would come back to the parents' home country with them? Or did they plan that the kids would stay with other (legal) family, however distantly related, in the U.S.? Or...? What DID these parents plan, for the time when the parents got busted?

Where does anyone get the idea that the government is responsible for the kids?

The parents are responsible for their kids. What have they planned?
Put them up for adoption.

they should go with their parents

they are not citizens either

It's a pretty common scenario today. Illegal alien parents who produced kids in the U.S., get busted and deported. What happens to their U.S. citizen kids? Especially young kids, barely past toddler stage?

An adult man crosses the border illegally, and lives here. He marries someone, say another illegal alien. They have kids here. The kids are U.S. citizens under the current interpretation of the 14th amendment, since they were born on U.S. soil.

Then the man (and maybe his wife) get busted by ICE, proven to be illegal aliens (which they in fact are), and get listed for deportation.

The kids are U.S. citizens, no doubt about it. ICE has no grounds whatever for deporting them. But the parents are unquestionably illegal aliens, and the law is clear, the parents must be deported. Must the family be broken up? Who says so?

I've hear some people protest that it's inhuman for ICE to separate the kids (who are, say, 3 and 4 years old by now) from their parents. But is it ICE who is actually doing that?

This man knew before he ever came here, that he was breaking U.S. law, and was subject to deportation if caught. And his wife, if she is also an illegal alien, knew the same about herself. And when they were making kids here on U.S. soil and delivering them, they knew the same was still true.

It's not ICE who is planning to split up this family. It is the man and his wife, knowing that he and she might be booted out at any time for breaking U.S. immigration law, and that any kids they produced while living illegally in America, would be citizens NOT subject to deporation. They knew all these things going in. And one must assume they planned for them. (If they didn't plan, whose fault is that?)

So, what did this man and his wife plan would happen to their U.S. kids if and when they (the parents) got busted and deported? What plans did they make about what should happen to their kids? The kids are 3 and 4 years old now. They are considered U.S. citizens and have the legal right to stay in this country. Of course, they can't stay alone in the house their parents were just deported out of, if there are no other responsible adults around - the kids are just 3 and 4 years old. Of course, the kids also have the legal right to go with their parents back to the parents' home country.

The parents knew going in, that their own deportation was possible and legal... and even just. WHAT DID THEY PLAN FOR THEIR KIDS if that were to happen to them?

Did they plan that those kids would come back to the parents' home country with them? Or did they plan that the kids would stay with other (legal) family, however distantly related, in the U.S.? Or...? What DID these parents plan, for the time when the parents got busted?

They are citizens. Persons born on the soil of the United States, other than if those born to parents here as ambassadors or diplomatic personnel, have been citizens since the founding of this nation. The principle that persons born in a nation and not exempt from the jurisdiction of that nation because they are diplomats was well established in the Common Law of England and well known to the drafters of the constitution. They knew what it meant when they used the term natural born and they knew it to mean that persons born here were citizens unless their parents were immune from the jurisdiction of that nation because they were ambassadors or diplomats.

If they are born here, they are.

10 million Elian gonzalez's. Except this time they are Americans. I can't wait to see armed government employees putting American children into fema camps.
I think that is what going to happen. It's very good to hear. DEPORT ALL ILLEGALS but people are not thinking of the consequences. It will be a gargantuan unimaginable mess. Good lord I hope that's not going to happen.

And I hope it does. This is America and we can do what we want. Load them up in a C-17, hot stop in Mexico City. Dump them on the ramp, wheels up and back in San Diego for happy hour

-Geaux
WTF. Right on bro. You are impressing me with you ability to grasp the reality. But keep trying.

That.

The government is not deporting them. You have a problem with parents doing what they want with their kids?

-Geaux
If you deport and they take their kids with them. Technically you deported both. MBut I doubt that they will take their kids with them.

No, you deport the criminal. As other have said, we're not to concerned when little Tyrone's dad goes to the big house. Are we suppose to care of everyones kid in prison too?

-Geaux
We went through this. Talking about millions of kids let say 20 or more maybe. Compared that a father or mother that went to jail.
I know you and I went through this already. Keep trying you might get educated.

That.

-Geaux
No parents will leave their kids in the streets. They just dump them to homeless centers, churches etc. That we American tax payers has to find a camp. Feed them cloth schools etc. At least they eat and have a better future.
Why would you YOU take your kids to Mexico? You don't have a home, no jobs, no food, no future. Nothing. Are you willing to do that? I hope you do not have a kid.

-Geaux
Wrong again. Lord you are making laws as you go along. If YOU have dual citizenship or want to have dual citizenship. You have to apply a dual citizenship. Not automatic. Lord.

Forum List

Back